Benefits of Vitamin B12

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Mohamed Shakir, Jul 9, 2016.

?

Did this post find useful?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. I'm sorry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Can't decide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mohamed Shakir

Mohamed Shakir New Member

Hi there. Today I am here with you about the benefits of vtamin B12. Vitamin B12 is essential for our body for proper working and metabolism. Its benefits are a lot. But here I mention some of its benefits.

1. Maintain high energy levels
    Vitamin B12 benefits your metabolism because it is needed to convert carbohydrate into usable glucose in our body. Glucose from carbohydrate is used as a form of energy. So, this is the reason why people with vitamin B12 deficiencies often experiences fatique.
    2. Prevent memory loss and Neurodegenerative diseases
    Because of its role in nerve health and neurotransmitter signaling, vitamin B12 benefits cognitive function and is used to lower the risk of neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer's disease.
    3. Boosts mood and help nervous system function properly
    Vitamin B12, along with folate, is needed as a major determinant of one-carbon metabolism, which produce the compound called SAM. SAM is crucial for neurological function, dealing with stress and mood regulation.

2. edz26

edz26 Member

Every time I experience numbness and tingling sensation on my hands I usually drink my vitamin B12 complex and make me feel better. Vitamin B12 deficiency can damage the nervous system it causes weakness, loss of appetite including balance problem and even weight and memory loss. So it is important to treat the deficiency as soon as possible.

3. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Vitamin B12 is crucially important to our overall health. This vitamin produces healthy blood cells and works to maintain proper nerve functioning. It’s important that everyone gets enough vitamin B12 in their diets, but it’s especially important for women, particularly expecting women

4. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Vitamin B12 is crucially important in the production of DNA, nerves, and blood cells. It’s also really important when it comes to keeping your brain healthy and the immune system up and running smoothly.

However, it’s also vital when it comes to your metabolism, as it plays a key role in converting nutrients to energy.

5. shangayesha

shangayesha New Member

Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep the body's nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all cells. Vitamin B12 also helps prevent a type of anemia called megaloblastic anemia that makes people tired and weak. Two steps are required for the body to absorb vitamin B12 from food.
    A vitamin B12 deficiency is thought to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies in the world, with a 2004 study showing that it’s a major health concern in many parts of the world, including the U.S, India, Mexico, Central America, South America and certain areas in Africa. (1)
    Vitamin B12 benefits your mood, energy level, memory, heart, skin, hair, digestion and more. Vitamin B12 is also an essential vitamin for addressing adrenal fatigue, multiple metabolic functions — including enzyme production, DNA synthesis and hormonal balance — and maintaining healthy nervous and cardiovascular systems.
    Because of its wide-reaching roles within the body, a vitamin B12 deficiency can show up in many different negative symptoms, many of which are very noticeable, such as potential chronic fatigue, mood disorders like depression, and chronic stress or feeling run down.

6. Elsa77

Elsa77 Member

Vitamin B12 plays an essential role in the process of cell renewal, actively participating in the process of DNA synthesis. Regulation of digestion, respiration, circulation and body temperature - these are just some of the most important benefits of the presence of vitamin B12 in our body.