Best in Skincare?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by BrinaPresley, Nov 12, 2018.

1. BrinaPresley

BrinaPresley New Member

What is the best skincare product you have purchased this year?

For me I am really loving my Dr. Brandt's Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask!

2. zor1448

zor1448 New Member

I have been using different brands of skin care products for many years but unfortunately they keep on failing to satisfy me. Until one day, my sister recommended Cetaphil and I tried it. I'm not actually looking for whitener and I'm not that concern with my skin. I only want my skin to stay healthy, not dry. So I tried Cetaphil and I have been using it for more than a year now. I use the soap, lotion and moisturizer. I am loving this product because they have just exactly what I need. I must admit that this brand is a bit expensive in my country compare to other local brands but its worth the pay!

3. Toffeebear88

Toffeebear88 New Member

Nothing ever seemed to work on my oily face. Honestly there are days when I just feel like an oil refinery. I tried different facials. Extraction, exfoliation, name it. I've resorted to astringents thinking the harsher the alcohol content could probably provide faster results. I've also used soaps from the groceries meant to target oily skins. But ended up only making my face flaky, and surprise surprise, OILIER. Until recently I've discovered that the drier the skin is, the more it gets oilier, hence more chances kf breakouts. And the trick is to let your skin think that it's already well moisturised so it wouldn't have to produce the oil. Basically think in advance for your skin. One holy grail that I found is aloe vera gel which I put after I shower. It's sticky to begin with but dries out like water. No uncomfortable feeling whatsoever. And it's au naturale!