Best places to travel in the Philippines

Discussion in 'Music' started by Yanggi982, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Yanggi982

Yanggi982 New Member

What are the best tourists Spots to travel in Philippines?

2. Yanggi982

Yanggi982 New Member

3. Meann

Meann New Member

The most recommended tourist spot in the Philippines is Boracay Island because of its fine sand and new reopening.
    But if you want to try new places, try Kalangaman Island in Leyte.
    It offers white sand and Crystal like water and the most exciting part is the Sand bar.

Also you can explore the other Island in Leyte like the Kuatro Islas and Canigao Island which also offers white sand beach.

4. Kristine02

Kristine02 New Member

Some of the most beautiful tourist spots here in the Philippines are Boracay Island, Puerto Princesa Palawan, Camiguin Island, Siargao Island, etc... These are just sneak peek of the real scenery of my beloved country, Philippines.

5. carz07

carz07 New Member

The Philippines offers a variety of place for tourist. There are areas for beaches, and there are areas with historical value. It does not only offer beaches and white sand, a travel spot can also be historical places, and can also be a culinary exploration.

6. Porps

Porps New Member

There are plenty best places to travel in the Philippines depending on your likes. Because people have different likes in life, for example some tourist prefer history or hiking or beach. So if you want history you need to go to north of the Philippines and if you want to see plenty beautiful beaches, I would recommend you to go some where south because they are all connected almost nearby to each other. Hey! Its's 7641 islands in the Philippines and you need a lot of time if you want to enjoy all of it or let's say most of it.

7. Porps

Porps New Member

There are plenty best places to travel in the Philippines depending on your likes. Because people have different likes in life, for example some tourist prefer history or hiking or beach. So if you want history you need to go to north of the Philippines and if you want to see plenty beautiful beaches, I would recommend you to go some where south because they are all connected almost nearby to each other. Hey! Its's 7641 islands in the Philippines and you need a lot of time if you want to enjoy all of it or let's say most of it.

8. keeshiabels

keeshiabels New Member

some of the beautiful spot here in philippines is coron palawan ,el nido palawan ,boracay and siargao..it makes you relax and beautiful scenery..

9. Remziel

Remziel Member

The Philippines is a destination that is easy to visit multiple times due to its more than 7,000 islands. The most difficult decision you make as a traveler, is figuring out which island to visit first. The Philippines is divided into the three main island groups of Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao, representing different regions in the country. The 12 best places to travel in the Philippines are; Boracay, Bohol, Cebu, Banaue, Vigan, Manila, Davao City, Sagada, Coron island, Baguio, Puerto Princesa and lastly Samal island also known as Island Garden City of Samal.

10. memalist01

memalist01 New Member

Bicol province has a lot of white sand beaches, very few tourist knew those spots. If you like hiking, Sagada would be a beautiful destination. You can interact with the indigenous people and learn about their culture. The oldest tattoo artist of their tribe would give you unique tattoos if you're into it. However if your looking for a commercialize tourist spots, Cebu or Boracay would be a better option.

11. CenterlessG

CenterlessG New Member

Maniwaya Island and Palad Sandbar in Marinduque Philippines

If you can’t get enough of the beach or have already visited Marinduque but looking for something new, add Maniwaya Island and Palad Sandbar to your itinerary.

Maniwaya is an idyllic destination with a long shoreline, swaying coconut trees and a rustic ambiance that will make you forget all your worries and stress. The waters are also inviting; enticing you to swim or just wade in it. You have the option to go to the island as a day trip or spend the night on it, either by setting up camp or staying in a resort.

12. uyanna9

uyanna9 New Member

There are so many wonderful places in the Philippines. The Philippines always won the best island in the world. The problem is the money that you need to go those places. I am also from the Philippines. I am from the western part of the Visayas.

In the Visayas, I am from the home of the masskara festival. Masskara festival is done every month of October. This February our city is going to celebrate the Chinese new year with Bacolaodiat festival. I am from the city of smiles, Bacolod City.

Our city is a beautiful destination. It is also the home of chicken inasal. The Philippine football team, Azkals can be watched in Panaad stadium. This is also the home of Donnie "Ahas" Nietes, the four division world champion. Come to Bacolod City!

13. markedizon

markedizon New Member

Coron, often revered as one of the most beautiful places to visit in the Philippines, is truly a spectacular tropical paradise that will wow you in a lot of different ways. Praised for its postcard-perfect scenery, this Philippine destination delights its visitors with its crystalline waters, pristine white-sand beaches, towering limestone cliffs, and picturesque remote islands. What’s more, Coron has decent and colorful corals, and has a host of underwater wrecks, making it one of the best places to visit in the Philippines for diving aficionados.

14. John213

John213 New Member

When your planning to visit the philippines , I would highly recommend you to go to the Ilocos region there are many great places to see and wonder and a lot of stories to discover. And if you want to see the oldest and beautiful place since the spanish period I would recommend you to Vigan, A place stuck in time, and will make you feel like your back to the spanish era. Well If you want to relax and enjoy the beauty of the beaches here in the Philippines I would highly recommend these places. Boracay which you can party till you drop or enjoy the white sands and relaxing blue sea. The second one is Pagudpod which you can enjoy the natural marine life and see different kinds of fishes in the sea. The 3rd and last one is palawan this place will gurantee you adventures and wonders that you will enjoy and never forget. There are a lot of wonders that can be found here in the Philippines and I know that all of you will enjoy it to the fullest.

15. Joyce1231234

Joyce1231234 New Member

I think, the best place to travel in the Philippines is the places where nature is at it's best. One of those to mention is in Sagada, the people are very accomodating, the place is so natural for me, this is a place where you can reaveal your most adventurous side and I think every penny you spend is all worth it, the hardships you experienced travelling and all the effort will be paid off when you see the beauty and extraordinariness of the tourist attractions there. Of course, the environment, the air and the mountain gives you a very refreshing taste of life and it can help you take a break from all of your problems, it will be a great experience.

16. rdezjoyce

rdezjoyce Member

Come to Cebu.
    It's Sinulog time, week long activities and endless street parties.

17. tianzon89

tianzon89 New Member

One of the best place I would love to travel in my country is Batanes. The scenery is perfect and the ambiance is great.