best programming language

Discussion in 'Web Development, Programming & Graphics' started by joevel600, Mar 20, 2019.

?

computer language commonly used

1. Javascript

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. C#

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. PHP

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. C/C++

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. joevel600

joevel600 New Member

for you opinion please cast your vote

2. Toni251

Toni251 New Member

I think the best , the powerful, and the easiest programing language is PYTHON !

3. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

Python? Java? Ruby? JavaScript? There are a lot of options! Picking a programming language to start your coding journey should not be a hard task.

4. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

The truth is: the programming language you are going to start doesn’t matter too much. What really matters is to learn the concepts of programming. These are transferrable learnings from language to language and are essential to any programming language.

I learnt Java as my first programming language. I learnt for loops, while loops, conditionals, functions, Object-oriented programming and a lot of transferrable concepts.

However, it’s preferable to choose a language that it’s easy to get a first job in the area.

5. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

Java is the most used language in the enterprise environment and for years it was the top-1 programming language according to the TIOBE index. Java is strongly and statically typed, which can turn easier to visualize some programming concepts.

As one of the most used languages, you’ll easily find Java courses and guides to help you in this journey. With Java, you can build server-side applications, Android apps and more.

6. gabrielapostu

gabrielapostu Member

For beginners Python and Java

7. Zendraw

Zendraw New Member

There are some missing like GML. GML is perfect for beginners in game development.

8. EleSanders

EleSanders New Member

If you are just starting out then C/C++ is best for you. You will learn A LOT, trust me. It's hard in the beginning but it's worth it

9. Ja3far7asan

Ja3far7asan New Member

I'm a big fan of Python, and I think it is the best.
    But may be it is not your best choice, please see the below photo for more information about programming languages.

[​IMG]

10. Treveez

Treveez Member

• Python. Python has been a growing programming language and it shows no signs of disappearing. ...
    • JavaScript. JavaScript is the most popular language according to Stack OverFlow. ...
    • Rust. ...
    • Go. ...
    • Swift. ...
    • Kotlin. ...
    • C++ ...
    • TypeScript.

11. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

I think that the best programming language is Python. It has been growing Programming language and It shows no signs of disappearing. You will find it in web applications, desktop apps, network servers, machine learning, media tools and more.
    You might find Python useful for back-end services and API's , if you are in security or Reliability Engineering. Python is based web development framework.

12. srki93

srki93 Member

I am big fun of FORTRAN laguage, but I use Java also a lot.