Best RPG games?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by snesz08, Mar 12, 2019.

1. snesz08

snesz08 Member

Best RPG games?

2. joyboy79

joyboy79 New Member

witcher 3 > skyrim > dragon age. these are the most famous ones

3. venchy7

venchy7 New Member

RPG/MMORPG is the best of all time. If you haven't play God of war on PS4, you should try it.

God of War is an action-adventure video game developed by Santa Monica Studio and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE). Released on April 20, 2018, for thePlaystation 4 (PS4) console, it is the eighth installment in the God of War series, the eighth chronologically, and the sequel to 2010's God of War III. Unlike previous games, which were loosely based on Greek Mythology, this installment is loosely based on Norse Mythology, with the majority of it set in ancient Norway in the realm of Midgard. For the first time in the series, there are two main protagonists: Kratos, the former Greek God of War who remains as the only playable character, and his young son Atreus; at times, the player may passively control him. Following the death of Kratos' second wife and Atreus' mother, they journey to fulfill her promise to spread her ashes at the highest peak of the nine realms. Kratos keeps his troubled past a secret from Atreus, who is unaware of his divine nature. Along their journey, they encounter monsters and gods of the Norse world.

1 person likes this.
  4. Abba

Abba New Member

The best RPG game to me is the witcher. The graphic is terrific and there’s lots of adventures to experience.

5. Zendraw

Zendraw New Member

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines. Diablo 2. Sacred 2. altho your question is a bit off. Today`s games combine multiple genres. RPG`s have always been like a bonus feature to me in games.

6. leodavid09

leodavid09 Member

Final Fantasy series. I'm quite an oldie and yes, I've even played FF series on NES (FF1-3).

7. mrezaba

mrezaba Member

My list:
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Pillars of Eternity, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Anachronox, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Grim Dawn, Final Fantasy XII

8. Janner29

Janner29 New Member

My list of Best RPG Games:
    - The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
    - Tales of Symphonia
    - Final Fantasy IV
    May I include mobile RPG
    - Inotia 5
    - The Bards Tale

9. subhan456f

subhan456f Member

yes these are very good and interested games Inotia 5 is such a good game ever

10. lppenna

lppenna New Member

Tibia beats anyone. You may lose in graphics, but when it comes to RPG it's the best

11. Ubayed

Ubayed New Member

As an action RPG fanatic I played a lot of them but none of them measured up to Assassin Creed.

12. jpvelascooo

jpvelascooo Member

I recommend Final Fantasy beacuse this was the first game that made me *invest* in the characters. It's the only game I can think of where I've heard many many people get teary about a certain unnamed character. You get chills when Sephiroth makes his fiery exit. The characters actually feel *real* and accessible and like old friends by the end. The storyline was incredibly well done. I spent full days in college playing that game with the lights off, while my roommates sat around and watched the story unfold.

Because of that game, I have a lifelong love of RPGs, to the point where they're really all I play. Occasionally I can find a game that recreates the magic of spending so much time in that world. But it's rare and a real treat to do so.

13. Alkmendo

Alkmendo New Member

14. deaken

deaken New Member

Final Fantasy is the most famous RPG game and is among the best RPG games.

VPN Sai Mannat AnyDesk