Best shooter game in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by sarzfull, Feb 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. sarzfull

sarzfull New Member

Call of Duty 2 (2005) was a masterpiece in my opinion, Then 'call of duty modern warfare' came out and it was a new world in my eyes, new mechanics has been added to the game, new game play and overall an entire new experience, But as of (2011) Call of duty modern warfare 3 was the new masterpiece killer!
    so what's yours?

2. Jbagadi

Jbagadi New Member

I think the best shooter game in my opinion is Counter Strike. I played the game since 2001 and it has evolved to different versions. Up Until now I am playing Counter Strike Global Offensive which has a lot to offer when it comes to guns, strategy and teamwork.

3. rodney0108

rodney0108 New Member

well in my opinion, so far the best shotter game ive played was Player Unkonwns Battlegrounds or Pubg. I dont actually know why but i think because of its apocalyptic battleroyale nature and that made me sick with the game. I already played this game for about 4 months now but im still not pro at it. But im not bad though

4. Franklinb

Franklinb New Member

Call of duty: black ops is probably the best shooter it offers the perfect amount of customization and gameplay. Black ops was in my opinion the best shooter in the series. From map design to guns to customization, it is simply flawless.

5. jreyles

jreyles New Member

In my opinion, the best shooter game is Call of Duty: World War II. The game is set in the European theatre in World War II, and is centered around a squad in the 1st Infantry Division, following their battles on the Western Front. I just love this game as I am interested about the topic in History that's why the best shooter game in my opinion is Call of Duty: World War II, combining the History and Gaming.

6. sar4nix

sar4nix New Member

In my opinion the best shooter game is 'Insurgency'
    Insurgency is a very hardcore arcade-sim FPS. Similar to Squad or Arma, it has very minimized HUD, but it has faster paced and smaller CQB maps. I like it because of excellent weapon models, great gun sounds, good choices of game mode and a very stable player base.
    And unlike 'Battlefield 1' Insurgency is a very cheap game that can be found in 'Steam'

7. Clickk

Clickk New Member

"best shooter game" Well, for me I think there are 2 of them the first one is Counter Strike. It "kinda" became the prototype of the other latest fps games today. That's my opinion, of course. Next one is Player Unknown's Battlegrounds or PUBG for short. I really love this game specially because of the "survival" thing. You have to use your mind when it comes on where you have to land, when will you move? where will you move? how will you move? overall be alert ALWAYS.