Best theme song for couples.

Discussion in 'Music' started by Marcosdc, Feb 19, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

Theme song.

2. saifsayed

saifsayed Member

The singer from Eureka, Calif.

3. Jenim

Jenim New Member

I always find twilight theme song as romantic the music is something which makes us to fall in love again and again next is titanic theme which is always a evergreen and universal romantic theme

4. Payness

Payness New Member

For me, the best themesongs for couples out there is the 214 originally sang by Rivermaya. It is the Official Sound Track of the movie Alone/Together of Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil. Whenever I am listening to this music, I remember and vision a lot of scenarios of a couple and their heartwarming acts for each other.

5. cristinabels

cristinabels New Member

I personally suggest One and Only by Adele. It is very romantic and makes you want to dance with your partner.

6. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Heaven by Bryan Adams I’m so inlove with that song.

7. jjhanlyn

jjhanlyn New Member

for its When God made you. That song hits me hard very lovely.

8. Babysj

Babysj New Member

You are the reason

9. merci

merci New Member

The best song for couple is God give me You by Bryan White., because I believe who ever came in our lives is God gift.

10. sherrie021

sherrie021 New Member

For me, the best theme song for couples is the tagalog song entitled "Kahit Maputi na ang Buhok ko" by Rey Valera. Whenever I heard the song, it reminds me the everlasting love of my grandparents to each other even though they are old. I always see them hold their hands while walking, hug each other. I can see their eyes that their love each other never ends, the way how their eyes met is still the same the time when they get married at young age. Try listen to the song, I highly recommend it to everyone.

11. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

for me i love to recommend the song called "Amazed" by lonestar. The lyrics is very romantic it touches your heart and it is always nice to be in love.

12. aynreq

aynreq New Member

I Do (Cherish You) by 98 degrees - best for wedding songs

1 person likes this.
  13. mclynn

mclynn New Member

Perfect Two- by Autumn and Speechless- by Dan + Shay!:love:

14. Rengo

Rengo New Member

For me any song that is very memorable to the couples. Will that is their song so I'm sure that they have their own idea of whats the best song for them. Some couple's song are endores by other or the couples ask someone to look for a couple song for them, but for me I'd like to choose my own song when the time come for that event lol. And that's what make my song more cherishable because me and my wife to be choose that.