Best to watch on netflix?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by katemacam23, Apr 26, 2019.

1. katemacam23

katemacam23 Member

2. livingboy

livingboy Member

Here are some series that i love so much:

1. Scorpion
    2. Titans
    3. Stranger things
    4. Black Mirror
    5. The Umbrella Academy
    Give it a try!

3. tumerkan

tumerkan New Member

Good Will Hunting
    See where the mythos of Affleck and Damon began in the film that won them both an Oscar for Best Original Screenplay. Matt Damon stars as Will, a janitor at M.I.T. who discovers that he’s smarter than most of the students there but needs to overcome the hurdle of trauma — with the assistance of a therapist played by an Oscar-winning Robin Williams. How you like them apples?

4. Olmaki

Olmaki Member

The Triple Frontier. They all went in for money to give them a comfortable life then greed came in and necessity was overlooked. They then wanted more and ended up having nothing at all.

5. Jaaypee

Jaaypee Member

Our Planet. It is very educational and will leave you a wow factor. Time and money will never be wasted on this kind of stuff. You will be amazed on God's creation as well as the photographers/videographers :)

6. Olmaki

Olmaki Member

I love the world war 2 series called Band Of Brothers. The story line is just perfect and based on a true story.Once you start watching, trust me u will not leave your seat.

7. mayimayi

mayimayi Member

13 Reasons Why is one of the best series of Netflix. It may be dark and depressing but I like how it presented to us the possibilities when someone is bullied. You will really never know how much it hurts when you're not into someone's shoes.

8. jvhlxi

jvhlxi Member

The Oa
    Peaky Blinders
    Dark
    Love, sex & robots

9. SkylexGG

SkylexGG New Member

I would generally suggest these series:

• Blacklist

It's an awesome series between most wanted criminal in the US and FBI profiler, they form a task force where Raymond Raymond Reddington (Criminal) uncovers them a lot of criminals on the Blacklist in exchange for immunity. In later stages it's discovered that there is strong connection with Raymond and Elizabeth Keen (Profiler). 10/10

• Sherlock

I mean who doesn't know Sherlock Holmes. This one is set in modern times with Sherlock Holmes played by Benedict Cumberbatch and it's just brilliantly done, Sherlock is a genius but it's not done in the old fashioned way it definitely has humor and it's very advanced. 10/10

• Lucifer

Like the title says you're following Lucifer Morningstar who came to Earth on a "vacation" but actually decided to stay, in the meantime he meets a detective and decides to help her solve cases. The show is a bit more on a casual side but it definitely is worth watching also show has one of the best if not the best soundtracks of all time. 8/10

10. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

-Peaky Blinders
    -Mind Hunters
    -Bodyguard
    -The Highway Men
    -Better Call Saul

11. denver26

denver26 New Member

I recommend this movie it is very awsome movie and surely you will like it.
    -"When We First Met" this movie is about time travelling in a Romance comedy movie. Im sure you would like it the twist there is very witty i swear
    -"17 Again" this movie is about like tume travelling too where in the old guys goes back to 17 years old. This movie would give you lesson about life..
    #SPREADLOVE

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  12. R3XXX

R3XXX New Member

I highly recommend the Netflix series "Altered Carbon", it doesn't matter if you are a sci-fi fan or not cause this will blow your mind. I'm not really into sci-fi stuff myself but I still loved every second of it. The show is set in a dystopian/cyberpunk future where a technological advancement allows a person's consciousness to be put into another body which they call "sleeves" basically allowing people to live almost forever as long as they can afford it since this process cost so much money. It's a very cool concept and one that is worth checking out.

13. aiseais

aiseais New Member

Most of the shows on Netflix are a must watch but I'd say Disenchantment, After Life and Lost in Space among others.

14. rjdoroja

rjdoroja New Member

- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
    - The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
    - The Magnificent Ambersons
    - The Other Side of the Wind
    - West Side Story

15. pApriljoy

pApriljoy New Member

I loved The Alienist. It's dark and also fun to watch. I love the setting of the show, 40's i guess.

16. notaubs

notaubs New Member

Black Mirror is fairly popular and a lot of people already know about it, but if you don't — you absolutely should give it a try. There's no continuous storyline, each episode is like a mini-movie about technology taken to different degrees. It has a lot of brilliant, thought-provoking ideas: what if you could store and rewatch everything you've ever seen, what if you could look at other people's memories, what if you could make a clone of yourself that serves no other purpose than to do everything for you, what if you could create a simulated reality full of clones of people that you know? Some of these concepts have become real life — there was an episode about a world where people rated each other from one star to five stars for everything they do, and your rating would determine what privileges you have, where you can live, what types of car you can rent — and China recently implemented a similar national reputation system / social credit rating system and it's fascinating. It's not all just "brilliant ideas," either, the writing is fantastic, the production value is amazing, and you'll be at the edge of your seat the entire time.

17. Serapiel

Serapiel New Member

• Lucifer
    • Kingdom
    • Breaking Bad
    • Better Call Saul
    • Altered Carbon
    • Marco Polo
    • The order
    • Limitless
    • Man to man
    • Sex Education
    • Love, Death, & Robots

18. guitarbro88

guitarbro88 New Member

Netflix Originals: Birdbox, War Machine, Sand Castle, Operation Finale, The Silence, The Ritual, Triple Frontier,

Hollywood Movies (watch it if you see it, some are being removed): Snowpiercer, War Dogs, Big Short, Zombieland, 28 weeks later, Baby Driver, Argo, Django Unchained, Life

19. Mia09

Mia09 Member

Netflix has a lot great movies, TV series,anime and more. And it depends on what category you want. I suggest Bird Box, In the End, The mist( This is a series). And i will also suggest The 100. its a TV series, The 3%. Van heilsing, These are the movies and series I personally watch.

20. Sammij18

Sammij18 New Member

Stranger Things! Love everything about this series, cant wait for the new season July 4th. There is a new comedy movie from Netflix, I think it's called Wine Country, looks hilarious!

21. jaepeels

jaepeels New Member

Netflix is so vast and there are so many gems that are not yet to discover! I personally like the original series The Umbrella Academy and Black Mirror, and their original film To All the Boys I've Loved Before.