Best TV show ever

Discussion in 'Television' started by paypaliulianradu, Jan 11, 2020.

1. paypaliulianradu

paypaliulianradu New Member

I have no doubt that one of the things that I like the most is watching TV series.

It’s hard to pick just one TV series among all of them, there are really good ones on Internet such us Dexter, American Horror Story or Lost, but from my point of view the best one would be Game of Thrones.

Maybe you are wondering why this TV show, well, it’s simple, it isn’t only about the argument which is a really good one. As it happens in every TV show, everyone has a favourite character but at Game of Thrones it doesn’t matter how important or indispensable that character may be, he or she can be gone at anytime so you never know and this is what makes the difference among the other TV shows.

I recommend all of you to watch it!

2. Kendralee

Kendralee New Member

GOT. It’s one of the better series out there that’s for sure. Partly because of funds though being on a cable network. Good thing they had that access to such funds or it wouldn’t be so good. Regardless the sheer vulgarity of the themes and the shock factor I would agree make it a great show.

1 person likes this.
  3. Keyway

Keyway Member

I have heard a lot about this show, this is a great post. I will definitely take time to check it out this year. I love to start watching from the beginning and have tons of shows just waiting. No waiting a week for the next episode. Game of thrones seems to be a top choice this past yeat

4. Mikes12

Mikes12 New Member

Game of Thrones is superb but I'm kinda disappointed in the part of the war between the Night King. I'm also rooting for Stannis Baratheon, the rightful King.

5. donald78

donald78 Member

The Game of Thrones is one of the best tv series that I have seen by far. It's been very interesting from the start and in some point that we may never know about who is gonna die first. It comes from within the different characters, different sites, and personalities of the series. And, I am one of the people who is dying to know if there will be another Game of Thrones ahead on television.

6. NaomieCo

NaomieCo New Member

Train to busan, it is one of the best movie for me.

7. afolaya1998

afolaya1998 New Member

for me, the best movie is "power"

8. WuGail

WuGail New Member

The best television show ever for me was Ellen Degeneres. The show makes me laugh all the time, make me inspired, learn, and very entertaining I hope this show will never end so that many people soon still watch and have fun with it. The very exciting part of the show is guessing who is their guest whether if it a celebrity or the people got viral on the internet. The best part for me is that they giving money support to their guest it makes me cry because in our time now, is there someone who will give us money? to support us? ELLEN DEGENERES is the BEST!!!

9. jrl0700

jrl0700 Member

I consider the best TV Show as one having affected my life. And until now, only Scrubs did that.

Sure there were a lot with high quality cinematography, CGI and famous actors.

But only Scrubs kept me grounded, made me feel and uplifted me.

Try watching it for those who has not yet done so.

10. nuswantari

nuswantari New Member

I recommend Spartacus and Rome. A series of historical background that will lead us to the intrigue, fighting intelligence, strategy, battle and violence in the past that are different from what we imagined if only read from short stories or historical books.

11. alvenjohn

alvenjohn New Member

The Big Bang Theory would be my pick on this one. The show has really great cast and the characters are very intelligently made. Also, the dialogue and stories in each episode are well-written. One thing that makes it easy to relate is because of its pop culture references, especially of the comic book superheroes since the main characters of the show are very fond of reading comic books. Another thing that makes this show so much fun are the scientific punchlines that the characters deliver and they never fail to do so.

12. yoshibear

yoshibear Member

The most critically acclaimed TV shows in history have earned their praise by repeatedly producing innovative and memorable seasons.
    Shows like "The Wire," "Breaking Bad," and "The Sopranos" consistently won over critics, and their best seasons have set a standard for what great television should look like.

13. Biisting

Biisting Member

ellen degeneres is the best among the best

14. mieramaunahan

mieramaunahan Member

How I Met Your Mother, still number 1!!!