Best Video games ideas

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Honeyz12, Aug 10, 2018 at 1:03 AM.

1. Honeyz12

Honeyz12 Member

Transformers* Go!

*(It doesn't have to be specifically Transformers branded but you know what I mean).

It's like Pokemon Go but with Transformers.

You take pictures of real cars, other vehicles, appliances and so forth, and the game will run it through an algorithm to give it a robot mode. From there you can customise the appearance and alter their equipment and other stats.

You then use your collected Transformer army to fight PVP or hunt for more goodies.

To some extent the recognition software should be able to give high stats to rare real-world cars. Snapping a Ferrari should get significantly higher base stats than your own old $1000 Toyota. Other stats should also reflect the attributes of the vehicle, such as speed, strength, or charisma.

Robots made from older cars might get a higher Wisdom stat - maybe that $1000, 25 year old Toyota can't win a melee, but might make a good wizard or something.

If you want a whackier army, or Robots that can infiltrate homes, why not scan a TV, microwave, or blender? Want to settle the argument over whether the washing machine will beat the dryer in a fight? You can totally do that!

2. Totix

Totix New Member

I like to play nba live in upgrading players, buying and selling in auction. You will learn bussines and I like basketball thats why I like it.

3. Art1121

Art1121 New Member

I like to play mobile legends
    Mobile Legends Bang Bang is a multiplayer online battle arena game designed for mobile phones but also can be played on the PC with an Android/iOS emulator. The two opposing teams fight to reach and destroy the enemy's base while defending their own base for control of a path, the three "lanes" known as "top", "middle" and "bottom", which connects the bases.

In each team, there are five players who each control an avatar, known as a "hero", from their own device. Weaker computer-controlled characters, called "minions", spawn at team bases and follow the three lanes to the opposite team's base, fighting enemies and turrets.

4. ennielin

ennielin New Member

Ah! I really like Harvest Moon type of games as well as Pokemon. There used to be a game called Monster Forest Online which was a mix of Harvest Moon and Pokemon and I really enjoyed playing it. Too bad it closed down a long time ago. I really wish that the mobile industry would also focus on these types of casual games for single players as most of us don't really have friends to play with for MOBAS and Battle Royale games.