best way to control your eating

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by dillon, Jun 16, 2013.

1. ArseniAMD

ArseniAMD New Member

Never eat between meals , no sweets ,we usually do not consider them for food ,but the calories in them very much,so much that one small chocolate need an hour on the treadmill to run.) eating more fiber also helps my digestion

2. LightPatch

LightPatch Member

No excuses. Stop giving excuses for not maintaining nice ingestion habits.

Trust me, It simply takes will power, seriousness concerning your health and paying no heeds to lame excuses.

Here, individuals can tell you 100s of how to manage your unhealthy ingestion habits. Rest assured, not all of them follow the nice ones.

I, too, struggle typically to stay myself heading in the right direction and sometimes I concede.

Long story short, be robust and goal minded. Have the bravery to mention ‘no’ after you are aware of it can damage your goals. you're not answerable to anyone else however you. Stop giving excuses to yourself.

3. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

There is a wealth of advice available on how to manage food and drink intake from the simple making a shopping list to the extreme such as cutting certain foods out of your diet completely. The first way to refrain from snacking on tempting foods focuses on reducing the availability of tempting foods. Lock sweets away or don’t have a store of them in your home.

4. ilanthirayan

ilanthirayan New Member

Just think of damages it have created in your life.especially if you are a teenager or adult.just imagine the damages it have done to your relationship or work.

Being healthy is very important to present yourself to the society.there is a famous blog called zen habits.the writer says "your health starts with your consciousness of choosing the right food."

before eating your food.just choose the healthy and correct amount of food.
    eg.,two boiled egg and a glass of milk means the exact food and numbers.nothing more or less.avoid sugary or fried foods.develop a habit of eating healthy food.you will see the changes.

your body matters.

5. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Some people say eat enough to satisfy your hungry, to control your eating habit, this should be an additional means to control our eating habit and not as the major strategy to do so.

The right way to control your eating habit is by having the right time schedule for your.
    1.break-fast

2.Launch

3.Dinner

if you can follow this three eating pattern there is no way you can get hungry in a day or eat excess food .

We all have the quantity of food we eat so you can't just eat beyond your limit if the food is not enough for you then you increase the quantity and keep your eating routing going.

6. lancesblurbs

lancesblurbs New Member

The best way I have found to control eating, and 35 pounds lost can't be wrong, is eating keto. Eating low carb with healthy fats mainly from Avacado/Guacamole keeps you from craving food and wanting to eat. I usually do 3 days keto and then a high carb meal but soon to cut that.

7. donald78

donald78 Member

One way of controlling your eating habits is to drink water often. Thirst is often confused with hunger or food craving. Eat more protein and distance yourself from craving. Stop eating mindlessly and start eating mindfully. Ever munched your way through a large box of popcorn at the cinema when you weren't hungry. Plan your meals in advance and organize your kitchen. Discipline yourself in one way or another.

8. whillsy

whillsy New Member

Make it easy. The less selections you would like to create, the higher off you are. If you're ready to eat from a tiny low menu of meals, do so. I usually eat from identical four meals for lunch on a daily basis. I eat identical afternoon snack everyday.