Better to have Video Game or Computer ?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Fernandao, Dec 26, 2019.

?

1. computer

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. video game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fernandao

Fernandao New Member

2. postloop0120

postloop0120 New Member

For me the better is Computer, because you can play and download any games in computer using a emulator. Because video has a limited game and so expensive to buy a game.

3. Fatmasong

Fatmasong Member

For me urs better if I have computer. Yes can live without games but not without a computer

4. Bella25

Bella25 New Member

It is better to have a computer than a video game. A computer is much more versatile than a video game. You can play games on your computer so you are getting the best of both worlds. In my opinion there isn't anything that can replace a computer.

1 person likes this.
  5. Efrvme420

Efrvme420 New Member

A video game actually, the experience is way better. Although it's a whole lot more expensive, nothing compares to having you own console with some really big display.

1 person likes this.
  6. Ahlcampos21

Ahlcampos21 New Member

It is better to have a computer. We found many important things in computer including videogames. Computer is very useful for us.
    1.For work, it helps to solved many difficulties tasks like research, etc.
    2. Study, it helps to do our activities as a student, etc.

1 person likes this.
  7. Johndavidgarrote

Johndavidgarrote New Member

I must say computer is better than video games, It helps to people a lot of things. Computers make our life easier regarding giving us information fast and relevant.

8. delmar001

delmar001 New Member

For me, computer because you can play video games in a computer.

9. Keyway

Keyway Member

It's so ironic though. When you buy a video game console you also get a computer in one. One the other hand, when you buy a computer, you usually have the ability to start gaming. It's going to depend on your personal preferences, truthfully. I have to go with video game, recreationally.

10. rpayanan

rpayanan Member

It's better to have computer because there are tons of things you can with it and gaming is one of them.
    Computer is a complete entertainment package. You browse the internet, you can work with documents,
    checking Social Media sites, watching movies, listening to music. You can also print stuffs.

11. Dijwar

Dijwar Member

I chose computer, You can play games with better graphics than consoles — if you have a powerful gaming PC. As a result, Games on PC can play with graphics settings set to higher levels, as well as play at higher, smoother frame rates, than that on a console. With that said, Gaming PCs that outperform consoles can come at a high price.

12. Its more practical to choose a computer because you can download games online. You can also multitask if you have a powerful CPU and GPU. Watching movies, social medias, printing, networking and other stuff to do.

13. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Using computer is the best to video game if you have computer you can download video games and play it at your convinient,

infact many computer come with games app and this can give you access to various type of games and you can also surf the internet as well so its save many purposes (computer) than having only a video game.

14. mom8989

mom8989 New Member

I guess you mean a game console, but yeah I prefer a computer because it serves other purposes than gaming.

15. nickremigio14

nickremigio14 New Member

I sold my console for computer because it can do other things if you don't feel like gaming.

16. jologz

jologz New Member

What do you mean? I have a computer and I own a lot of video games that I play on my computer.. :confused::confused::confused:

17. jologz

jologz New Member

It's better to have a computer because you can play video games on it. If you buy a video game then you would need to buy a computer or a video game console to play it... :p:p

18. Efn

Efn New Member

I love a computer much more because you can play without limitation, you can play games of ps3, or ps4. Even any type of Xbox. And all in one device. It's also true that it's expensive to build a powerful enough computer.

19. JanetL

JanetL Member

The issue is that computer game is better than video game, with computer you can play and download any type of game that you want since most of the game we play online is through the use of computer.

Video game is for high school student thou the cost to aquire computer is very costly compare to the cost of aquiring video game ,
    its all depend on individual choice and how much you have.

20. Thesease

Thesease Member

What I think the original poster was trying to say is this: What do we prefer, a video game console or a computer?

If that is the case, I would prefer a computer. Sure, a video game console has its advantages. You can play those games that are exclusive to those games. Besides, based on my experiences, the eventual PC ports of other video games tend to be buggy and full of glitches. It is also arguable that a video game console can be cheaper than a modern PC that has the strongest of specs.

However, you can multitask with a computer. You can send e-mail, chat with friends, and so much more. As someone who does all of these tasks, I would like to choose a computer over the competition. You can do so many tasks in a computer, compared to a video game console wherein you are only confined with playing games or watching videos on YouTube or Netflix; things that you can also do in a computer.

If you're an avid gamer and you're only concerned with playing the most exclusive video games from those consoles, I believe a video game console is the one that you will choose. Otherwise, if you would like to do other office tasks as well, a computer is the way to go.

21. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

There is a big advantages of using a computer to video game. As you mention in your post you can multitask with your computer, while video game is just for gaming no matter the quantity of cattraidge you bought, computer remain computer and many things can be done with it, while video game is just for a particular purpose.

22. KellyMc1214

KellyMc1214 New Member

PC gaming seems like the future if you ask me. I like having a device that's dedicated to gaming and has the necessary hardware to run most modern games, but if you can understand the PC, I would go that direction. Some people say that the graphics options are more flexible. You can choose if you want the graphics to look really well if your computer is powerful enough to display them but then you can also turn them down if it can't. You also have a nice range of games to play because everything that is released on a console isn't necessarily released on all of them. Most major games have a PC version and you can use a mouse or game pad if you choose. If your using a laptop you can just play it, and when your done close the laptop lid and change your location. With a console you have to have a separate display to view the game and then you have to deal with cables which could cause a slight hassle sometimes. If I had a choice, I'd look into the computer for gaming.

23. JanetL

JanetL Member

I dont support the fact that graphics in video game is more better than that of a computer,some computer have high grapics resolution, so using computer to watch video game or play video game is the best thou some flash player that have strong capacity to play the video need to install.

24. yoshibear

yoshibear Member

video games for me. like nintendo switch. portable console that you can use and carry anywhere.

25. Majorphoto

Majorphoto Member

I sure will choose a computer over video game, there a lot of things one can do with a computer but a video game is streamline.