bike or car

Discussion in 'Cars, Sports, & Outdoors' started by oussbr07, Jan 24, 2019.

?

what de you like

1. car

15 vote(s)
    48.4%
  2. bike

16 vote(s)
    51.6%
  1. oussbr07

oussbr07 New Member

2. LauJayMil

LauJayMil Member

A car, why? It just makes our life easier and you can carry your family with you. Not to mention it is safer when riding on the freeway.

1 person likes this.
  3. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

bike of course its more easy and if you want a healthy living its perfect.

4. Ethelmm

Ethelmm New Member

A bike is convenient because it is never caught up in the traffic jam. Moreover, riding a bike is part of fitness exercise. It helps you exercise your body.

5. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Without hesitation, a bike. They're easier and safer to ride quickly over long distances and less sensitive to bad road surfaces. The only advantage I can think of for kick scooters is that they're smaller, which could be a significant advantage if not much space is available at the destination or if you need to do part of the journey by public transport.

6. aytee

aytee New Member

Bike is the best to me, you can get anywhere fast in no time without been disturbed by traffic

7. snesz08

snesz08 Member

Bike. because it is easy to use and does not affect the pollution unlike car, increase the pollution road that affect our health. Bike saves more money because you don't need to buy gas. Helps my body exercise and active.

8. NVGDTO

NVGDTO New Member

Im a biker person. I have my main mans, they are my bestfriends for almost 8 years now. The three of us has different characteristics, like and dislikes. The both of them really love cars. But me? Im into bikes, even though some says that if you're a bike your other foot is on the graveyard already. But nevermind, as long as I love what im doing ;)

9. jm32913

jm32913 New Member

Can i choose both, because my hobby is to travel, im enjoying for riding in the motocycle and also i know how yo drive

10. cristy21

cristy21 New Member

I GO FOR BIKES , MORE CONVENIENT AND SAVES YOU FROM TRAFFIC, I JUST LOVE BIKES :)

11. danpollock

danpollock New Member

iam a car collector so its cars for me.

12. goldenraph

goldenraph New Member

I prefer the bike because when there is heavy traffic, a bike can easily negotiate its way out. Also, it offers me a form of exercise which is good for staying fit and healthy.

13. masterryan31

masterryan31 Member

If I will just buy something in the market place, then I would prefer riding a bicycle.
    The case may be different if I'll go to work, since it'll be impractical to travel longer than the usual time you need to be at the office, plus the fact that the road condition in the city streets is not safe for riders of bicycle.

14. Rlou14

Rlou14 New Member

I prefer to use bike than cars for a short trip. Bikes are very effective cardio exercise. It can also strengthen muscles and bones. Somehow it can also be an instrument to lessen the fats.
    Moreover, bicycles are also cheaper to maintain than cars. no annual registration and can be used even in a narrow way.

Cars are also good most especially if you will travel long because if you used a bike definitely you will get tired and exhausted not unless you enjoy it.

15. Joel2019

Joel2019 Member

I am a fun of bike before. But as we grow older we seek for something new and more adventures in life. I'm not saying bikes are not adventurous nowadays, but for the comfort and good rides, for now, I'm gonna choose the car.

16. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

A car looks more comfortable.

17. mimie125

mimie125 Member

car for me! you can travel safely when going out off town. bike or bicycle is for your daily short rides which is also good because that is one way of exercising.

18. jamomandre25

jamomandre25 New Member

I like the most is Car that a Bike, A Car can take me everywhere i can and a fastest i can.
    Why Car? Because
    1. Car is comfortable
    2. Car is Fast
    3.Car can travel a long way anywhere you want

19. Michael1478

Michael1478 New Member

It depends. A car is more useful for people living outside the huge cities, maybe in the countryside. A bike is a more healthy option that you can use in cities, doesn't matter big or small. And also it will help you get in shape, a win-win situation!

20. snesz08

snesz08 Member

Bike for me! it exercise my body, it doesn't need gas and saves you more money. it is Eco-friendly.

21. ebchaffin

ebchaffin New Member

What type of bike are we talking? I enjoy riding my bicycle. There are great paved trails right by my house. I'm not the biggest fan of my husband's motorcycle, although I ride with him from time to time.

Overall, I chose car. Mostly because in Texas, we need air conditioning during the 100+ summers!

22. jemsameya26

jemsameya26 New Member

Bike, its a friendly thing because you dont need to buy a gas and environmental friendly as well do not produce smoke that destroys the ozone layer.

23. luzclarizarc

luzclarizarc New Member

For me personally, I would choose a bike. Why? because it is more advisable and practical since cars produce carbon monoxide that is currently causing today's biggest problem 'global warming'. For me, this is just one little thing to do to help out our mother earth who is currently suffering because of the bad human practices and behaviors.

24. chuchu12

chuchu12 New Member

Well, I know all of us know wants to have a car. I love to a car someday once I have enough to purchase one. It is really satisfying in life that you've bought a car as a reward for all of the hard work you have gone through.

25. michpiong

michpiong Member

I rather choose car than bike. Though I have no enough money for now to buy a car, I will save and buy my dream car someday. In choosing a car than bike, you can ride with your family and friends.

26. Diethermarcelo

Diethermarcelo New Member

Bike, It's environmental friendly and you don't need gas to run it which will saves you a lot of money. There's a saying that bike runs on fat and saves you money while car runs on money and makes you fat. Using bike also has a lot of benefits like increased cardiovascular fitness, muscle strength, flexibility and will improve your posture. This also has a benefit of what mostly of all wants and that is using a bike can decrease body fat levels

27. Riyadmozu19

Riyadmozu19 New Member

I like to traveling if its on by car it so amazing for people who always travel by car.i like new branded car.With the Black Optic package, Audi will now black out the four rings and the model badge on the front and rear. Matrix LED headlights (those camera-controlled, fully adaptive units made less adaptive for the U.S. market) are a new option. Redesigned rocker panels with contrasting black trim adorn the side, where you can also spot the rear wing's new end flaps.

28. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

29. ismaillive

ismaillive New Member

Bikes are fashionable, but cars are more spacious, comfortable, beautiful and luxurious. It'll be odd to ride a bike to a black tie event, you can't fit your family on a bike, if it's too sunny you'll be uncomfortable, if it's rainy you'll have to wait out the rain. Apart from making men look macho, I don't see any better quality it offers over a car.

30. Pineapple112233

Pineapple112233 New Member

Can I say both? Since both is effiecient to use. You can use bike when you want to buy something nearby but too lazy to walk however, you can use a car when you need something to carry heavy loads of things. Though you can travel by bicycle but its efficient when it comes to traveling far places, however using bike helps the environment and your health as well but when it comes to a large group of people that wants to travel then a car is something that you should choose.