bike or car

Discussion in 'Cars, Sports, & Outdoors' started by oussbr07, Jan 24, 2019.

?

what de you like

1. car

15 vote(s)
    48.4%
  2. bike

16 vote(s)
    51.6%
  1. yograj

yograj Member

A car gives following benefits over a bike:
    1. You can go anywhere, particularly when you change your mind,
    2. You can purchase anything along your way,
    3. You can carry each and every thing you need for your comfort,
    4. You can take a rest, whenever and where ever you want or you need,
    5. You can offer a lift to somebody you like.

2. oramos

oramos New Member

I chose the car reason being, a car can transport more people and you can travel in comfort in any weather condition.

3. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

I prefer CAR, it's convenient and necessity to own a car ;
    1.)fast and comfortable
    2.)easy to go short and long travel
    3.)for emergency purposes
    4.)you can load big heavy materials and buy a volume of groceries
    5.)take your family when you travel
    6.)freedom of your time

4. magex7

magex7 New Member

I'm trying to figure this out for myself! Just got rid of my last car, and I've been thinking about getting a motorcycle. It's hard to say what I'll choose, but I really did love my Nissan Pathfinder. I'd like to do some traveling this Summer so I'll most likely end up going with an SUV yet again.

5. thusi123qw

thusi123qw Member

I would like to have a bike,because it gives you freedom as well as you can feel the nature when going on a long ride.And yes in a car is more secure and you can enjoy the same.But when you ride a bike you feel,the wind touches your cheeks,the air goes trough your lungs,and the road become a part of you.I would like a bike more than a car for a good trip along the countryside anytime.What about you?

6. Renjasram

Renjasram New Member

I prefer car over a bike. Although bikes have their advantages like being able to maneuver through traffic much easier and excellent for short runs, good for the environment and health at large, its extremely dangerous within my area. Where I'm from there are close to no infrastructure for cyclist so they are left to the elements. If things do change in my area with respect to cyclist safety a bike maybe my first choice for transportation.

7. Darenquils

Darenquils New Member

Both of them, they're very useful as they have their own purposes depending on when and where you will use them. A car would be best used when traveling long distances, during rainy days and even emergency cases. While a bike would be suitable when you're just getting around a small town on a dirty road, whenever you want to escape traffic and when you feel like riding it for a little exercise or doing it for no reason at all. It all depends on your needs.

8. Jonk22

Jonk22 New Member

Car. A car is far more practical and comfortable than a bike. You can take a few people in a car and carry a lot of stuff, all of which you can't do with a bike. A car is also a lot safer and way better for families. The last reason is from a personal experience, the weather. On a bike you are always exposed to the elements. It's the worst riding to work in the rain or boiling to death in the sun, both of these can be avoided with a car.

9. emax2000

emax2000 Member

i would prefer a bike to car. The main reason is that with a bike I can still make it to my destination while excising all at the same time. The other major benefits include;
    • increased cardiovascular fitness.
    • increased muscle strength and flexibility.
    • improved joint mobility.
    • decreased stress levels.
    • improved posture and coordination.
    • strengthened bones.

10. git531

git531 Member

For me, I prefer Car because of the comfort it provides. Cars have air-conditioning systems and heaters, so whatever the weather maybe hot, cold, rainy or whatever else you'll always be comfortable in a car. They also have music systems, roof over the head, seat belts, reverse gear, space for baggage and they are no doubt safer than a bike and offer us much more capacity for passengers and more space for extra luggage.

11. ronlex

ronlex New Member

I prefer a bike . bike can pass through small paths .
    Also bikes helps to breakdown calories thus keeping the body fit.
    The bike is also cheaper this saves on money and resources.
    Bike also don't polite the environment thus its the best option if we are to prevent the on going global warming.

12. janeluuuh

janeluuuh New Member

Both of them has pros and cons. If you get a bike, then you could go somewhere in no time, you are not one of the things that pollute the air and you also got your body into shape which is great right ? But you cannot go to super far places with bike and you can’t take people with you with a bike. That is why it is good to have a car, you could go anywhere, bring anyone and you could also take your belongings or things with you along the way. So i prefer car.

13. Car is more of a necessity that brings you around your destination in a secured manner. Bike is more of an exercise go around enjoying nature esp biking in the park.

14. Mikejanis

Mikejanis New Member

i really love bikes thats for real.

15. zLex1

zLex1 New Member

Definitely cars, easy!!! protection from the elements and can bring family/friends:whistle:

16. sarveenrad

sarveenrad New Member

This question depends on the context. How far are we traveling? What area are we located? I would prefer biking as a means of transportation in order to stay fit and most importantly, to save money.

17. vanky

vanky New Member

Car! But it is depends on yur mindset in which yu are intrested:D:D

18. Omune

Omune New Member

Mmmm;););),why not a car,I feel lazy at bicking every day to work.Futhermore I am not that obese to champion for weight loss through bicking.
    All said, affordability is the case here;can I afford a car? But I can afford a bike easily.

19. Omune

Omune New Member

Mmmm;););),why not a car,I feel lazy at bicking every day to work.Futhermore I am not that obese to champion for weight loss through bicking.
    All said, affordability is the case here;can I afford a car? But I can afford a bike easily.

20. jeanmichael

jeanmichael New Member

I would say Bike. I always wanted a car but after looking around and seeing traffic and the money you spend to buy and maintain a car it does not make sense to get a car. You can always turn your bike into an e-bike. :thumbsup:

21. SaimaElas

SaimaElas Member

I want to have a car but i only know how to ride a bike

22. Rijumon007

Rijumon007 Member

Bike & Car Both...

23. iwisting

iwisting Member

I want a car but I only know to ride a bike. But if I have to choose from the two, I'll choose car of course. We could learn everything, even driving a car.

24. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

For me I think its car ,you need to consider some certain things here and that is if you have a family that is more than three how can you convage them all in bike that is never possible.
    So car can do better than bike and its cab take you to a distance place,
    bike is risky but you can use it for workout purposes

25. Kryptonian

Kryptonian Member

Probably it all depends on the situation at stake.A marine in Afghanistan will take the car instead of the bike.Lovebirds in the tropics will take the bike instead of the car for the soothing sun rays to permeate their skins.I will go with the situation.

26. Edsel

Edsel New Member

It depends on the purpose of my trip or travel. If it just to buy some things in the grocery I prefer bike. It's more practical it save you a lot of gas and you don't need to worry in finding a car park. If I were to go somewhere far with family, of course it is essential to bring a car. But what would I use if I am just alone in the trip? I will always choose bike. It's more fun.

27. donald78

donald78 Member

Bike? Which is a bicycle or a motorcycle? Well, I choose both of them. Both can provide transportation to a destination of which we wanted to go.

28. VinceI

VinceI New Member

Bike, I'll not spend money for gasoline or diesel. And this is also a good form of exercise. :)

29. shawnpeterson09

shawnpeterson09 New Member

I will surely choose car of course, because you are much safer with the car than a bike. It has a lot more safety features than the bike. Though having a bike can be good as well especially on the traffic.

30. rosew1490

rosew1490 New Member

Given the opportunity, I would say bike. Bikes are healthier and they don't emit pollution or require gas like vehicles do.