BITCOIN

Discussion in 'Internet' started by maatolzzz, Apr 9, 2018.

1. maatolzzz

maatolzzz New Member

Bitcoin - is a type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.

As of now bitcoin is 6780 dollars each. so whats are your thoughts about this? do you think one day in the future it will replace the current currency we are using? and if that happens what will out world be like without physical money? is it an advantage or disadvantage for us?

If your planning on investing in Bitcoin i prefer do some research first. Find a good article about bitcoins and what are the best investments. Because there a lot of people and site in there that will be happy having your money and you being broke

2. evogelo21

evogelo21 New Member

I have been investing in these for a while now and have only made investments where all I have to do is wait and not take any money out of my pocket or bank account. There are sites that just promote their system to help them in mining bitcoin in exchange you get to have some by doing things like clicking and in the process might be able to win a large sum as well.

https://freebitco.in/?r=13200401

try this site I have been going to this site for quite a while now and so far I have been earning slowly but surely. Hope it helps you too and you might be lucky and win as well. Have Fun!

3. Iamroniloc

Iamroniloc New Member

Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.

4. czarina0923

czarina0923 New Member

Bitcoin is like a cash, you can earn but willing to risk by investing your bitcoin. Or mining your bitcoin by using some software or a hardware. Other way is to mining pools and go to other sites such us faucet.

5. Dean00092

Dean00092 New Member

Bitcoin is a digital currency in internet .but it's value is unstable. Why? Throughout the years bitcoin changes value. You can use it on buying or inverting and many more. Be careful lots of fraud happening in world bitcoin is number 1.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  6. JM04

JM04 New Member

Basically, bitcoin is a currency. But the most interesting part in Bitcoin is it's volatility. Many people are going crazy investing on some exchange site and buying those new coins similar to bitcoin and waiting for it to gain value from the market.

7. Nickson

Nickson New Member

Everywhere I go, I see Bitcoin popping up more and more. Many web services accept payments in the form of Bitcoin, and some even sell their homes for the stuff. I know it's a digital currency, but where does it come from and how is its value determined? More importantly, should I bother earning it and using it for any reason?

And As Bitcoins are a currency, several businesses accept them as payment. In fact, some businesses only accept Bitcoin. Why? Some services provide tools that may or may not be used for piracy, such as a VPN or Usenet indexer. Multiple Usenet providers shut down last year because their payment providers were pressured into dropping them as clients by major film studios. Without any way to accept payments, they couldn't afford to continue and shut down. Because Bitcoin conducts transactions peer-to-peer, there's no intermediary to prevent the funds from rolling in. As a result, many of these services utilize Bitcoin as their only method.

8. prince21

prince21 New Member

I been through this site! Yes! it is very exciting to play because they offer a free bitcoin that can be converted intod pesos here at Philippines, but honestly you really need to work with this one. you need time and anlyzing skills to win the game. there is no pattern of winning but i think God Feel is your weapon on winning.

9. mtk81068

mtk81068 New Member

Bitcoin is the first and one of many digital currencies, that where introduced as a result of the world financial crisis in 2008. People had become distrustful of Governments , Large Banks and Financial Institutions . These institutions were blamed for causing the crisis , because of their greed and corrupt practices.
    Bitcoin as a Digital Currency was a way for the common Man to become less reliant on theses institutions who were exploiting People for their own selfish gain .
    Bitcoin was developed on the back of a technology called which Blockchain , which allows for anonymous transactions which allows for privacy for those who value it. It also does away with the need for a middleman ,which results in reduced transaction costs. It also virtually eliminates fraud by making double transactions, and counterfeits of the Digital currency extremely difficult to achieve .
    When Bitcoin first emerged it met with skepticism, Prophets of doom were saying it would be just be a fad and destined to fail. The Cryptocurrency has grown from strength to strength , albeit with some hiccups here and there. It is gradually gaining acceptance. Its success , has spawned a host of new and competing cryptocurrencies, People who had the foresight, vision and courage to invest in it in its initial stages have made fortunes.

10. krizzacruz

krizzacruz New Member

Bitcoin became popular because it was dubbed as "decentralized", but in order for a cryptocurrency to grow and to be widely accepted, it needs rules and regulations from the government. Most people trust the government and its governing body because it makes them feel safe and secure. If the government puts rules in cryptocurrencies, more people would be inclined to trust it. There's also the aspect of having the money on hand, it is much harder to transact with others without a physical item. One can liken the value of a cryptocurrency to the value of US Dollars in a sense that both of these currencies have a different exchange rate from day to day. One thing that differs cryptocurrency from USD is the range of the difference in exchange rate that may not even be from day to day, but from an hour to another.

11. weblord

weblord New Member

Bitcoin can be a replacement of a physical money just like a credit card but the difference is no card to pull it out from, but either you buy/sell bitcoin, you are a miner or you own a bitcoin mining site, or you use bitcoin faucets to earn little bit of bitcoin.

But at the fast rate of increase it's having like when I checked my Electrum, one of the leading electronic wallet of Bitcoin I can see that it has gone from 100 bucks to 8,000 dollars and even increasing.

I for one, mine bitcoin using a cpu miner and it's too slow, that's why at some other time, I do programming, web designing work, and even forum administration getting bitcoins as payment. In the U.S. commonly use is coinbase so that you can exchange your bitcoin with some other crypto-currency that is not that as large as bitcoin but like decreased in it's value, like the monero, bitcoin cash, litecoin and electrum of which the last crypto-currency that I've mentioned only supports GPU mining or it means that you have to buy a half a million gadget to mine for you which in the Philippines is not that feasible because of the electric bills that you have to pay here are very expensive and the power fluctuations that will wreck and ruin an ant miner - one of the GPU miner that is used by majority of electrum miners.

But in the end, all these little crypto-currencies you can exchange for a Bitcoin will make life easier. I remember I was able to exchange my Bitcoin to our Philippine Peso and was successful to encash it twice using egivecash from Security Bank, that's an exciting story to tell and I've experienced Bitcoin. Now I'm into Bitcoin auto mining and also doing work online getting paid via Bitcoin.

I"m also creating software that actually sells for Bitcoin and running a forum that pays in Bitcoin.