Blog or youtube

Discussion in 'Website Management & Blogging' started by somahomejobs, Sep 9, 2019.

?

Blog or youtube

1. Blog

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Youtube

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. somahomejobs

somahomejobs New Member

The first thought that comes to ones mind when they want to show the world what they think is writing a blog.
    But again they think is youtube better.
    Let's compare
    BLOG
    Pros:-
    You do no need to post daily.You can also embed videos
    Cons:-
    Unless it is a free blog,maintaining blogs are expensive
    Your blog may not be popular.
    YOUTUBE
    Pros:-
    It's free
    It's popular
    Cons:-
    Need a lot of video editing.
    Only videos allowed.

1 person likes this.
  2. ultimateuser

ultimateuser New Member

Youtube because it is the easiest way to earn knowledge online and also the very best and successful website present all over the world and it gives you the best option to make a passive income.

1 person likes this.
  3. dojemi10

dojemi10 New Member

Youtube, saves me time and I can multi-task while listening to what the video delivers.

1 person likes this.
  4. Franco22

Franco22 New Member

Youtube is the trend right now. There's a reason why it's the 2nd largest search engine. So most of the tine ist's the go-to information site nowadays. So it would really be a good idea to create your content through youtube rather than a blog.
    And the fact the current generation right now is more familiar with youtube rather than blogs.

1 person likes this.
  5. AlexM23

AlexM23 New Member

I would say do both that way you have two lines casted in the water.

6. Dorothy-5me5

Dorothy-5me5 Member

Youtube is the one for me I like its energy.

7. Ruelene18

Ruelene18 Member

For me Youtube because it is a video search engine website in which you can share educational, entertaining and any kind of informational videos. In other words, it is like a TV, but the difference is you can search whatever you want to watch and you can watch and download videos and audio of videos only and play the videos or audio offline.

8. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Youtube is the best for me because its attract alot of visitors on daily basis,with this visitors you can have a sizeable number of traffic to your advertising link or website but having a blog is more expensive and you may spend alot of money runing your promotion.
    Infact if you are a blogger your number one source of traffic should be youtube since it's free.

9. Rijumon007

Rijumon007 Member

Blogging is pure text based. You explain everything with text , We can create a free account on blogspot and start blogging anytime.A blogger is someone who blogs, or writes content for a Blog & Blogging is the act of writing a post for a blog..

YouTube allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to playlists, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users.YouTube and selected creators earn advertising revenue from Google adsence a program which targets ads according to site content and audience.

10. amaltt

amaltt New Member

In YouTube we can upload video in a regular/particular time period. We fix this time period. It will in daily, weekly, monthly and even hourly. But the blog post must be in daily.