Books-A real friend

Discussion in 'Books' started by somahomejobs, Sep 9, 2019.

?

what do you think?Are books losing their charm

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. somahomejobs

somahomejobs New Member

In modern days of technology do you think books are losing somewhere?I would say no there are still several people who read daily.May be on kindle but yes they do.From those kindertan days to now, our best friends are books.
    Still remember hiding story books under school books just to read some story.What is that which was so attractive, that we could not resist.
    Like music, books can also make us happy when we feel sad.We travel lands of fantasies with our books.We solve mysteries with our book. We travel around the world with our book. It's a different feeling.We should help our kids to experience the greatness of books.Books really can be their best friends.
    In this era of technology let us not forget books.

2. RyanIsTrying

RyanIsTrying New Member

I don't know I read older books, I've yet to actually read a book from recent times so maybe maybe not

3. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

Yes, books are real friend of everyone because If You have knowledge of books, you can do everything. It is very good source of getting knowledge. Most of writers read the books and after that they become scholars. I can't forget books, it is my real life. Day to day, I read the books and i get knowledge from books. I like the books and love it.

4. Lasheen123

Lasheen123 Member

Yes!! Books are the only friend who will give you limitless information not waiting for any thing in return, they are the friend who will always be by your side whatever you do to them. They teach you alot of things in life.

5. StephWhis

StephWhis Member

I think there are those whole like books and those who don't. But, no, I definitely don't think they're losing their charm. I think there will always be people who like books, even if it's not necessarily a physical copy. I'd like to see books, even if they're digital, grow more and just become prevalent. I actually think with the addition of e-books, books are more accessible than ever, and reading will actually be encouraged.

6. Elsa77

Elsa77 Member

The book is the only one who does not judge you, does not offend you and helps you unconditionally whenever you need. The book is the friend who does not ask you embarrassing questions and never betrays you, she is always there when you need her and her support, she never tells you that she has no time or that she is too tired and that she is not happy. The book is at the right place and time.

7. Teachergeorge

Teachergeorge Member

Books are still an important resource as they are materials published after the research of a new knowledge. Whether it is a no-fiction, fiction or a course book, it will be essential to the reader hence a worthy investment.