Breaking up?

Discussion in 'Writing Digital Content' started by mangoshake, Jan 9, 2019.

1. mangoshake

mangoshake Member

When you break up with someone it’s one of those things that we eventually think we’re going to get over. We think that we’ll be sad and then we’ll move on. We’ll move on because life does continue whether you’re with your ex or not. And right now you’re not. And that sucks because breakups, well, suck. You had a system down that fit around your work schedule, both of your friend groups and your outside activities. Even though let’s be honest, trying different burgers with your friends can barely qualify as a hobby (but it really should). Breakups are kind of like when you get the wind knocked out of you. One minute you’re walking down the street, breathing normally, then BAM. You’re struggling to catch your breath. You’re confused as to why you can’t breathe. You’re not even sure what’s happening. And then you panic. You panic because everything that was right currently isn’t.

2. Kidk

Kidk New Member

Can be the worst thing and best thing in your life. When you break up with somebody that you truly loved or had love for at one time it may feel like you just can't live without them and something in the back of your head keeps telling you to try to get them back and maybe it is worth it or maybe it isn't but if you try to get back with somebody after ya'll break up it is for sure that you love this person. When you break up with somebody it feels like losing your best friend , other half. Some people can stand the rain and on the other hand others can't stand the raibn and go running back just because their too weak. So that brings me back to the though i had earlier about if you go back to someone after ya'll break up you truly love them or maybe is it because it's where your comfortable at and your afraid to be alone and be alone when your so use to having that special someone even if they are't special.

3. Ngunjyz

Ngunjyz New Member

Breakups; dumping or being dumped is part of our lives which we must accept whether we like it or not. In both cases, you should come with an exit plan whether it was abrupt like a bomb or you saw it coming. The latter gives you time to plan your way forward. But the most important thing is to accept and not live in denial-once love dwindles or it's lost it can never be forced on or from someone.

After the sad mishap, analyze what could have really caused it, what you did wrong or did too perfect. To cope with a break up first have some distractions that will make you forget your former love, try to avoid him or her and the things you did together for some time; time is a healer. You must also find new activities that contrast your former life and keep you totally busy. Do not call or mail unless when it's very crucial for you look desperate and acting the control drama-poor me for sympathy.

Also, do not try to look for another spouse fast, and that looks or is a resemblance of the former in behaviors or looks. This will just make you have a hang-up on your former. Take every day at a time and take it how it comes and gradually you will heal and be back on your feet. Break-ups are lessons that we cannot avoid in life, at least once in life you will have a break-up!

4. jldg

jldg New Member

I have had only two romantic relationships in my 23 years of existence. And I still don't really know the right criteria to break up with someone. But if it really feels like I am not going to grow as a person if I stayed in that relationship, I will really leave.

5. cecesjv

cecesjv New Member

Breaking up is easy when there's no love to begin with.; easier for heartbreakers cause they seem to enjoy causing their partners pain; acceptable when done by yuppies out to further their careers so they sacrifice love; hard when the relationship is founded on love; harder when you have to settle assets and; hardest when breaking up also breaks your children's hearts.

6. Saludo

Saludo New Member

Breaking up with someone you love is never easy.

In fact, it’s one of the toughest things you can do.

You’ve spent a lot of time with one person. You’ve built something special. They’re planning their life around you. They love you. Much of their meaning in life is built around you.

Yet in one instant, you’re about to destroy everything.

You’re going to break their heart and feel like a terrible human being.

7. Rooneey

Rooneey Member

Breaking up? Yeah. I broke up with him. It's not easy but i have to find myself. I am confused and unassured about him. Sometimes, i feel that he needs me but sometime not. I can't feel him everytime he is with me. Its hard to let go of someone you love. But we both need it. It's for the best. It hurt yes. But, it will be worth it.

8. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

Breaking up with someone means the world to you is one of the hardest thing to accept and the most longest night ever you will experiences in life, but still you have to keep moving forward, because life must go on. It just a heart break but its not the end of the world. Soon you will just get over it and laugh about it.