Brunch or Breakfast itself?

Discussion in 'Nonfiction Writing' started by maryloida, Nov 21, 2018.

?

What's your fave?

1. Burger

2. Bacon

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. maryloida

maryloida New Member

I preferred brunch that breakfast itself, cause I'm much fuller than usual and it saves up time and money but I know It's not healthy specially if you are still studying cause your brain needs more nutrients during daytime.

2. AiraBalbin

AiraBalbin New Member

Most of the people I know practices brunch because yes, you can actually save if you eat just twice a day instead of three. However, it is a well-known fact that skipping breakfast is an unhealthy practice. You actually need to put something in your stomach (food) early in the morning, Preferably before going to school, work or anything you must do that involves using energy. Eating breakfast provides you with the energy you needed to start your day. You must eat breakfast because your body did some fasting while you were sleeping and you need to replenish that in the morning. Some people also thought and still think that not eating breakfast makes them loose weight but I can prove to them that it is actually not true. We tend to eat more during brunch or if we eat late hence the gain weight. Since I have been eating healthy breakfast regularly, I am more active the whole day and can focus more on my job.

3. Jabashie10

Jabashie10 New Member

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I won't skip the most important meal of the day and join it with lunch just to save. Having yourself at your best is the only thing that is important. You might save money but if it will affect your day then I wouldn't trade for it.