Can you live with out internet ?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by paopao1824, Jan 5, 2019.

1. jaycercanlas

jaycercanlas New Member

Yes of course. The internet is really not a way of life. It just makes our lives easier, convenient and interesting.

2. nspreloved

nspreloved New Member

Yes, I can live without the internet.
    When you think about many years back, people lived a less stressful life compared to the recent years. There are some downsides of living without internet such as: we can't get some information immediately about a specific thing, we can't catch up with the latest news about what's happening outside where we live, we can't get announce immediately any special happening in our life. Yes, life without the internet will be hard.

On the other hand, life without the internet can also make us interact with people physically, we get to know people better. We also can avoid miscommunication if we speak to a person face to face. It can also teach us the value of patience and peace of mind.

3. pholski

pholski New Member

Living without the internet at this point in time is very challenging. Would I live without it? Yes, but only for a certain duration. In times when I want to go back to basic and do some reflections, or when I want to disengage my inner self with all the distractions.

Should I stay without it? No, honestly, I can't live without it, because most of our work is now connected with it. So if we want to keep track and updated with technology and innovations, it is undebatable that it is now a necessity. Can I live without the internet? No, it will definitely cause me trouble. Can I live without social media? Yes, I can.

4. feyndak

feyndak New Member

I can live without an internet as long as I'm with my family or people I love to be with. Mostly, we use internet for entertainment or communication, so if I'm with family I can still enjoy my life because I don't have to contact anyone thru internet and I don't need an entertainment because of my family.

5. leodavid09

leodavid09 Member

Yes of course. If not, you have to wonder how your parents/ grandparents live in an era with no internet, right?

6. konerious

konerious New Member

It's absolutely true, I can live without the internet, ever since the beginning of the world people used to live without the internet and their life was bliss complete. However, the internet isn't worthless but it's not "essential to life" either.

7. Zyrylrago

Zyrylrago Member

Yes, I grew up without internet and I still can. It’s more fun having time with your family and friends instead of scrolling all day in social medias. Take time to bond with your family and friends because internet can’t take back the time you lost with them. Internet will always be there but your love ones will not always be there.

8. rhein09

rhein09 New Member

In my point of view, well I can say no. Why? because we're living already in an era where in technology really changes and plays a big role in our life and one great example of this internet. I have relatives and families working and living in another countries and thru video chatting and fast messaging it just feels like you're with them right next to you so close because you an talk to them anytime of the day. Life without internet is somehow dull and a bit boring because with internet you are link and connected to everything around and whats happening in the world. It really made a humongous change. Not saying that life before without is not good but I'm just doing a comparison and contrast here and yes we all know internet is now part of our lives. :)

9. Samdan78

Samdan78 New Member

Life without the Internet is totally inconceivable to me. We live in an Information Age when technology has gone viral. The economies of many countries depend, to a very large extent, on the Internet. Communication, which is very vital in every society, is mainly driven by the Internet.

Besides, I run a viable online business. Without the Internet, my business will collapse, and my life will take a downward turn. In addition, I depend on the Internet for information and correspondence with relations, friends and family members in other parts of the world. To be candid, living without the Internet, to me, is like living in the grave.

10. pjg1989

pjg1989 New Member

Food and water is enough for living. One can live without internet, but one cannot live without knowledge. So internet needs for gaining some knowledge. One can browse on any topic or title for its information. One can find some meanings for words elaborately.Through internet one can watch educational videos, play brain games, read books, read articles, read news, Download apps for PC or Mobile, pay their bills, money transactions, earn money online, watch tv etc.,

Internet makes the life easy, time-saving. For example one can transfer money instantly to his friends or families. No need to wait for a long time in Banks. So everyone need internet. Not only that one can send or receive money through out the world.eg. PAYPAL. One can take notes from internet, share the information immediately.

11. ariieskid

ariieskid Member

Can you live with out internet ? if i would to say this and would answer honestly, then YES. I am already expose to internet these past 5 years. and someone who loves to isolate at home and just not really sociable, and for introverts like me, internet is really the reason why i am always busy. Internet has unlimited things to do. It is becoming my hobby also ,especially being active in social media. Internet also is a prime source to release my stress or the only thing that keeps my depression also. And we can't deny that nowadays, people already love the internet, especially young ones and millenials like me. Internet also is not also just a fun thing but you can also make online jobs, can easily communicate with your love ones from other countries.

12. git531

git531 Member

Yes certainly i can live without internet, but some people here seems will not be able to. So i am thinking, on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, the internet most probably has taken a place on Physiological needs.

13. Chaplikexhar

Chaplikexhar New Member

I could definitely live without the Internet because I'm not really into the whole social media business. I think the only struggle would be the fact that I do make extra money doing various things online. This might be the thing I would miss about the Internet.

14. cahalhal20

cahalhal20 New Member

Ofcouse you can because internet is just a temporary not permanent, but it also depends on the person.

15. vgeomeljohn

vgeomeljohn New Member

Yes of course. I once went country side for one week with no internet connection. When you think about it, you may start to feel that it may get boring, but it's just the opposite. That experience was actually awesome. Sometimes when you disconnect to technology, you connect more with the people around you, you discover your own talents, you get to talk with people more and have different point of views. I will truly advise anyone out there to have a trip without any internet connection adn have more time with your surroundings.

16. Robsky

Robsky New Member

Yes I can. Even though we are in a digital era, we can live a simple life with our family. By hanging out with friends and relatives, we can strengthen the bonding among us and even without internet, we can live a good life. By being happy with what we have right now, we can live without internet as long as our loved ones are with us and we enjoy great quality time with them, and of course we should include our close friends in the picture as well.

17. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

[​IMG]

People nowadays cannot live without the internet. It is becoming more essential for companies who uses internet to do recruitment. A large number of job seekers are submitting resumes on various career websites. With the help of the internet, job matches the employee. Internet also helps with the government budgets. They make the interactions more efficient with the public. They just put the information on their website.

With regards to healthcare, many HMO offers benefits and registration on the website. If you have an emergency in the middle of the night, you can find a doctor or a hospital through the internet. There are many sites offer valuable information to the public about healthcare, remedies and medications. Internet also has become an essential part in the business. More companies are turning to the internet to look for clients, suppliers and contractors. Internet also transforms the education. They send their homework through email, using virtual classes on chat rooms, giving lectures by showing videos and more.

It is more convenient for consumers to shop online from the comfort of their home. They can look for the best price through online shops. They can also bid their own price for goods and services. When the time comes that it's hard to find the item you need, internet is the only way. Internet is the most efficient and cheaper way to communicate with the people all around the world. There is social media platforms and email that you can use as an effective tool of communication.

18. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

yes i can but not too long since i used internet for my daily living.

19. Osayiogbebor

Osayiogbebor New Member

The truth is No, I need it for my everyday activities I mean you basically start the day with your phone lol

20. yes but not too long. Nowadays, in this kind of modern world where everyone is using the internet in business, school, work etc, internet is now very important. For you to be able to update there is a need for you to have internet but you can still live without it but not too long.

21. Emryslove

Emryslove New Member

I can live without internet because when I was born there was no internet yet .Internet is just something that we can use daily to access whatever information we need. I even experienced no internet at home for 2 months when my mobile phone was lost but life goes on. I felt more close to my family instead.

22. arunkm001

arunkm001 New Member

I cannot live without the internet even for a day. In these days the impact of the internet on people is too high. Being an online money maker I cannot think about internet free hours even if for a single day. Nowadays most of the trades are taking place through online shopping sites. If the internet stop for a day it will create a big impact in the trading sector. Stopping of the internet can also affect the people who have a virtual life than real life.

Now it has become a fundamental need as the clothing and shelter. and people even depends on it for cooking and reading.

23. devincci

devincci Member

Definitely no. Because in our generation internet is one of the source of daily lives of a student. Example if a student has a project if they don't have internet they cannot finish their project on time, especially if it needs to be passed on a short period of time.

24. aphukan1

aphukan1 New Member

The answer to this question depend on how we lead our life. From banking purchasing food and good to ordering rides and laundry we wise apps or mobile services to help ourself. So though YES we can lead a life without internet but it is hecoming increasingly difficult

25. terryse2019

terryse2019 New Member

Life as a researcher and freelance writer will never be the same if the internet will be taken away from my routine. And yes, i can survive without the internet because my life is centered on God and my family and the internet is just a means to simplify my work .

26. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

Yes, I live without internet but not long time because Now a days internet give knowledge and I am earning money by internet.

27. constant32

constant32 New Member

I cant live without it.huhu

28. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

Totally. We're not rich so during my elementary days, playing outside with my neighbors was one of my hobbies. And when it comes to my school stuff, I read books to find the answers to my assignments instead of searching it on Google. My Mom is a pharmacist so I don't bother looking for solution to my allergies. It may sounds funny but before, having an internet connection at home isn't a big deal.

29. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

Maybe we can live without internet but of course it's more manageable if we have internet specially now a days. In many things we must use internet; For student to there research, businessman for communication and other many things that we need to use internet. Maybe today people will not be comfortable without internet because we all do our many task using it.

30. carbs16

carbs16 Member

Yes I can live without internet. I went to the province where there is no internet and power supply. I have a peace of mind. Internet is not my needs and it doesnt affect my life. Internet now a days is a helpful tool to explore new things but not necessary. There are the brighter side of having a no interneet connection. I can live my life memorable and worth it even with out internet.