Can you share the best movie that you know?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by domtic29, Sep 2, 2019.

1. domtic29

domtic29 New Member

• BREAKTHROUGH
    • God's Not Dead

2. mahleen

mahleen New Member

I will share to you the 2019 best movies I've watched so far. These are from the Philippines like 'Hello, Love, Goodbye', 'Just a Stranger', 'Quezon's Game', 'Eerie' and 'Ulan'. I consider them 'best' because these are mainstream movies that really tried hard to have an indie vibe. Suddenly, Filipino movies became deeper, relatable and artistic in a way. It changed the course of film making in the Philippines. It did not change the number of movie goers though.

3. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

With the exception of MCU, I loveeeeeeee 10 things I Hate About You so much. Romance with a twist of comedy? Perfect.

4. Lasheen123

Lasheen123 Member

Beside Marvel movies, I really love "Braveheart"

5. Eboy1354

Eboy1354 New Member

Alone/Together and Hello, Love, Goodbye
    it's a Filipino Movies.

6. Shawty05

Shawty05 New Member

The best movie that i want to share from all of you guys is In a future where time is money and the wealthy can live forever. The concepts was great, interesting and full sacrifice, engaging distant future where your life is currency to trade in everything aspect of our life.

7. MarjAboga

MarjAboga New Member

The best movie by far for me is Somewhere in Time starring Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour, directed by Jeannot Szwarc. It's a mix of tragic and romantic film and a classic timeless film that I could watch over and over again. It's about two souls who are so in love with each other yet so unfortunate with time. Its a tragic story of soulmates who lost each other in time. It's tragic in a way that their love story is hindered by time and they had to deal with mourn and longing for the remaining years of their life. But the ending is so romantic and moving since at last, they were together for good in heaven and will be forever with each other.

8. kianezoe

kianezoe New Member

The best movie that i can share to you guys is The Game Of Thrones

9. cvsevilla

cvsevilla New Member

Up, inception, three idiots

10. Olita

Olita New Member

Kabhie Kushie Kabhie Gham was one of Bollywood's most epic hits. If you don't mind reading the subtitles then you are in for a treat. It has everything from romance to comedy, to heartbreak. It also covers some serious issues and questions some outdated Indian customs but still manages to keep the laughs coming. If you are a romance junkie like me, please give it a try. Happy watching!!!:)

11. raiwenkai

raiwenkai New Member

i'd like to recommend the movie originated from spain but dub on english..this movie is number 1 on netflix..it is all about money haist..they took the bank of spain..they print new money that they haist..so just watch it..i dont want to ruin the excitement of the watchers.."Money Haiest"