Can you text and drive?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by shamekaw418, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Abdussamed0

Abdussamed0 New Member

no it is not wise to go to texten and then also to drive because it is bad for the youth when they sit long after they do so and then there may be a collision.

2. Cheryl Gutierrez

Cheryl Gutierrez New Member

No. I got tempted once and almost met an accident. It's not advisable though some people can do it. I get motion sickness when I read in a moving vehicle. I'm also not good at multi-tasking. It's better to concentrate on my driving to avoid accidents.

3. Eduvesa24

Eduvesa24 New Member

Yes, You can text and drive but you should not do it for your own safety, because your phone is a distraction. You can put other peoples lives at risk too. You cannot concentrate on the road and you may get in a car crash accident. When you got into an accident. either you live or you die. But your life will never be the same. You can become a disabled person and you will loss your income or your lifestyle as well. So better not do it and think about all the risks that may affects your family, friends and the people involved.

4. Eduvesa24

Eduvesa24 New Member

Yes, You can text and drive but you should not do it for your own safety, because your phone is a distraction. You can put other peoples lives at risk too. You cannot concentrate on the road and you may get in a car crash accident. When you got into an accident. either you live or you die. But your life will never be the same. You can become a disabled person and you will loss your income or your lifestyle as well. So better not do it and think about all the risks that may affects your family, friends and the people involved.

5. Yanivosso

Yanivosso New Member

To text and drive is actually the cause of most of car accidents in the time we are living in today .. it makes you lose focus no matter what road you are on it’s impossible for the brain to focus at two things at once , that’s why you always look up when you text every few second.. so texting and driving is just one big no s

6. carmeleo29

carmeleo29 New Member

It is not advisable to text while driving because the moment you do that, you are risking your life. Car accidents happens because the driver is not paying attention to driving. Texting while driving will distract you and will lead to accidents. So, don't jeopardize your safety, if you need to reply, you can park an reply then drive afterwards. That would be better.

7. Torpzilogue!

Torpzilogue! New Member

No, it's not safe to do that. Texting while driving is disturbing. If you're not a driver is eligible, if you're a professional to do that, so you care. Many accidents happened when do that thing, especially here on my country.

For me, it is eligible when on traffic. Or maybe we can text like "I cannot text you right now. I will text you later" before we go or any situation while driving, or just not text while driving. There's a time to do text messages to someone.

I would suggest to drivers that should call a person as a assistant to text something like your siblings, or someone you love, or your trusted friends, something like that -- to prevent risks while driving and to prevent accident(s) on the road. Nowadays, many of the people dies in the accident so be safe.

8. Roderick

Roderick New Member

It's a big no, it's very dangerous if your a texting while driving. It's hard to focus two activities and once.We must follow traffic rules to avoid accident.

9. nanettearaza08

nanettearaza08 New Member

It's absolutely a big "NO". Texting while driving is very dangerous because it can cause distraction while on the road. It will not only put your life at risk, but also your love ones or your passengers if you're not driving alone. Usually , when my husband is driving and he received a important message or call, I would take the call or reply in the text so his focused will be on the road only.