Can you thank your Teachers?

Discussion in 'Magazine Article Writing' started by Roslyn, Aug 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Roslyn

Roslyn New Member

There is no way to repay our teacher's contribution but we can show our appreciation and gratitude by thanksgiving them. Sometimes our parents also want to acknowledge teachers because a good teacher is everything a parent can never be.

Teachers thank you! Thank you for the creative learning, for doing it over and over 'til it's right. Thank you for the effort you pour into preparing into each night. Thank you for the imagination for us to have the courage to try. We can perceive your heart smiling for seeing us blossom and grow, watching how far we can go.

Without you teachers, we would have been lost. Thank you once again teachers for guiding us, motivate us and make us what we are today.

We are so grateful to you Teachers!

A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself
    to light the way for others.
    -Anonymous

1 person likes this.
  2. bencherik

bencherik New Member

Without question, teachers shape the minds of children and, thus, their futures. In some cases, it might be nearly impossible to capture our gratitude with a written note. When thinking about the best way to thank a teacher, think about what he or she did that was exceptional or above the call of duty. Also, consider how he or she changed me personally. Did they change the way I thought about something? Did they inspire some new academic pursuit or activity? .......So, I want to say:
    THANK YOU MY TEACHER!
    ........You made me a better, more thoughtful, person.....!

3. rlkyle

rlkyle New Member

There was a time not so long ago that we were taught to respect and honor our leaders. Sadly today, much of that culture has eroded away and left us with self-centeredness and political correctness as a societal core. In a day and age of diametrically opposing agendas and worldviews, I believe we can restore a bit of that lost civility by instilling in our young people a sense of respect for academia as a whole. I will add to this thought only one caveat. They must also be taught to recognize the difference between a 'facilitator' whose purpose is solely to indoctrinate, and a 'teacher'. A teacher will develop a sense of wonder and curiosity that will guide the student to move out and finish the job of learning any subject. The old adage of "question everything" has never been more pertinent than it is today, in the midst of the information age. Learning and growth, with regard to education are largely synonymous. Honor the teacher, but never stop learning!

4. hstinscdln

hstinscdln Member

I wasn't actually thankful for teachers at first but when I grew up, I have realized their importance. There was a teacher who have taught me the lighter things in life, then there were teachers who taught me pure academics. But the things I liked most about some teachers is they weren't fake people. I had a teacher who I can still make fun of even after years of not being able to see her. She even invited me to her wedding which doesn't have a date yet. Kudos to those teachers who treat their students as friends rather than just mere students or a tool for their living.

5. kthrn

kthrn New Member

Of course, we should thank our teachers not just because they taught us something we can learn in school. But because they gave their life, dedication in teaching children with different personalities and handling them well. I salute to all my teachers and to all teachers in the world. They have this way of making them obey, follow and make them silent in a classroom. I admire their humility and at the same time their confidence, calmness and attitudes in facing everyday challenges in school. I would like to thank my parents specially my Mother, my first teacher, who i remember to have taught me only once in every subject and put her confidence in me that i can do the rest of my assignments on my own as she was a working mom that time. So i thank her because of her strategy, i became independent and do my research and reviewing what my teachers lesson that day. Secondly, i thank all my teachers for all their patience and love they exert for us to learn not just the subjects they handled but in every lesson they have shared. A big thank you for i will not be where i am today if not for you. Thank you for letting your life to be used as an instrument to bring out the best in your students.

6. mayhes

mayhes New Member

We all know that teachers are our second parents. Teachers are our role model who inspires and encourages us to have a better life, to strive hard and prepares us to be ready for our future. They put their love and dedication in teaching us to learn.

I don't know how to thank my teachers. I finished my studies and got a job, and a good citizen in the society maybe through this I hope you are proud of me. They are the key to my success and to what I have become today. I treasure all what they taught me and live with it. To all my teachers, thank you so much for an excellent job, for inspiring me, guiding me and for your guiding me to the right path. You played a big part of my growth. I will always keep in mind what I learned and apply it. Thank you for preparing me in the reality of life.

7. leony13

leony13 Member

Yes, because the teacher is the second guidance in the school. A teacher is the same or like a mother to give the advice. So appreciation and saying thanks is the only way to thank.

8. Donessa

Donessa New Member

Teachers has a great contribution in who you become. They are the second parents they mold us to become a good citizen of the society and it is right to look back and show our gratitude and appreciation for everything they have done for us.

9. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

My Geography teacher got me interested in History. He inspired me to read about people, places and events that shaped the world.

10. yograj

yograj Member

Undoubtedly, teachers have a significant contribution on our success.
    For this, only "thank you, teacher" is not adequate.
    We should keep a close contact with them and try to help them in their activities.

11. reireichpun19

reireichpun19 New Member

Teachers are one of the greatest gifts made by God but do you know why? They are really wonderful creatures to us because they are our second parents and role model in school. Teachers aren’t just only teachers but they can also be our brothers, sisters and friends. They are the ones who are always there for us in times of difficulty and help us to get through the days passing by. They also serve as good role model for their students in order to help them build their character.

Going back to the question “can you thank your teachers?”, of course, I am really grateful for them and I’ll always be grateful to have them in my life. They helped me to overcome a lot of obstacles in life and helped me reach to where I’m standing right now. I consider my teachers as my guiding light to reach my goals in life. Again, Thank you teachers for everything! Thank you for your effort, patience and time for your students.

12. Treveez

Treveez Member

I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are such a wonderful teacher who has showed me that learning can actually be and fun. Being part of this school year with you is something that I'll never take forget and I cannot express my gratitude enough.Thank you.

13. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

Absolutely. I always want to thank my English teachers from grade school to college since they were the one who taught me well. I got the confidence that I need when it comes to speaking and writing English. I'm not what I am right now if not because of their patience and hard work to teach me and my fellow students well.

14. nheilm2020

nheilm2020 Member

All teachers deserve to be given more than the phrase " Thank you" because of the noblest profession that they are engaging every day to reshape and direct the future of the kids to the right track. Let's give more than the word "thanks" to all of them! Kudos, teachers!

15. jhezz20

jhezz20 Member

Thank you is not enough to show my appreciation to my teachers. They worked hard to share their knowledge to their students not only teaching them about academic but also values and sharing their life experiences to guide us for our future not to make a hasty decisions. Teachers doesn't teach, it was their passion and eagerness to help and guide their students.