Cash or credit card?

Discussion in 'Business, Politics, & Debates' started by wytdemon2009, May 4, 2012.

1. Juliusalindog

Juliusalindog New Member

I prefer cash because it's hassle free,You don't have to register on something,Have a card and swipe,And unlike credit card that will make you full of debts with high interests,It has no interests because it's your own money.
  2. toneth

toneth New Member

Based on my experience, I was once mistakenly used credit card. A small amount of money turned into a bigger one due to accumulated interest it incur since I wasn't able to pay the amount due on time. Because of the big amount due, I did not settle it. I am waiting for a call from the bank, hoping that the interest will be waived but while waiting, it turns out that even my parents got bothered because the law office also called my hometown just to push me to pay my obligation. But later on, since I think they know that I will not be able to settle the principal plus the interest, they gave me a fair offer just to pay it in full. Since then, I still do have a credit card but I am not using it. I always use cash. But, me and my husband are thinking and planning to put up some kinda small business, we are thinking to consider using credit card since we can't afford to pay all the bills using cash. Using credit card is also good but we should know how to use it correctly and wisely.:):):)
  3. Kynnedy Cole

Kynnedy Cole New Member

I prefer cash. Where i live there is a lot of credit card scamming at gas pumps. People use their cards at the pumps and scammers use machines that read a card and card information is sent through a system of hackers. It's terrifying.
  4. ann2195

ann2195 Member

I prefer cash than credit card. In cash I would know how much I am spending than using credit card. In cash I would always prepare when things have to be paid in cash. And in our country cash payments are everywhere because we are kind of late in development especially when you are at parking area or going to a private restrooms I always need a cash.
  5. cefotax

cefotax New Member

I prefer credit cards.Almost everywhere accept credit cards today in days and if you lose your wallet , you just need call to the operator of your credit and you not will lose anything.

WHIZMONEY New Member

Cash is the most prefered mode because the liability ends then and there whereas credit card only gives the comfort of cashless transactions. Credit card may get easy access to anything from anywhere and may give privilege and satisfaction. But at the end of the day you have to settle through cash.
  7. Emmaz

Emmaz New Member

In my opinion, I think that some policies in a particular country determines whether most of people's transactions are handled either by cash or credit cards. The reason why I'm saying this is because some countries operate mostly on cashless economy where you hardly see anyone comclude transactions using cash. Credit cards or debit cards are the mostly acceptable means of payment.

But some countries such as the developing nations hardly take credit cards. They prefer payment by cash. This is actually as a result of lacking behind when it comes to following the development the other parts of the world is experiencing. African nations are still a little bit behind in terms of running a cashless economy which is why they prefer cash transactions.

Personally, I don't have any issues with making use of either cash or credit/debit card in taking care of my transactions. In fact, I'm more comfortable having both cash and credit card or debit card with me should the shopping mall where I intend buying from prefers a specific means of payment. This would help me not be embarrassed if I wasn't with their recommended means of payment.
  8. Albrenny

Albrenny Member

Even though cash is easy and comes with no extra fees I prefer credit card. I use my credit cards for business because it’s convenient and I use my credit cards for leisure mainly traveling. Nowadays, with all these money back apps I tend to make money off of using credit card rather than going into the store and purchasing with cash. Plus the mileage points and benefits for using your credit card is a bonus.
  9. Anubhav Khare

Anubhav Khare New Member

hello guys
    Without work you can't earn money. I have legit site for earning bitcoins or money....!!!!
    So lets do it guys....!!!!!!
    there have a little work of captcha filling and earn more income of your work with referrals.
    Without investment, minimum withdraw 1$
  10. rjhaye

rjhaye New Member

Pain of payment can curb the impulsive responses, and thus reduce the purchase of such vice products. Since paying in cash feels more painful than paying by credit or debit cards, paying in cash can reduce the purchase of unhealthy food items
  11. reddragon888

reddragon888 New Member

I prefer credit card over cash since I think credit cards are more secure than having a cash. Living in a third world country where anyone can easilly take your hard earned cash money would often let you think of how to secure your money, for me paying via credit card is a more secure way; once your card is stolen, just ask your bank to cancel the card and have it replaced and delivered to you. There are also alot of promos when youbused your credit card, you can either have cashback from tour transaction or earn points for your transactions then exchange for goods.
  12. Blues145

Blues145 New Member

I prefer debit cards over cash and I do not use credit cards. Carrying cash is risky, there is always the possibility of losing it or having it stolen. Debit cards can be lost or stolen as well, but they can be replaced and any illegal spending will be reimbursed as well. Also, with cards there is usually an online transaction log. That is very handy for keeping track of your spending.
  13. EMILIO

EMILIO New Member

I prefer credit card or debit card because nowadays it is not safe to carry cash and in large purchases credit card is more convenient because you can opt to pay in installment. Using credit card should involve self discipline because you will be tempted to purchase anything which you will not need later on. Be responsible use credit that you can pay in full every month.
  14. ahjie

ahjie New Member

CASH! i hate credit card as i have a bad experience having that i will never ever. Big No to credit card, if i want or need something to buy i will just save money and buy it cash.
  15. I prefer Credit Card. I feel secure when I have Credit Card than when Money is in my Pocket. Nowadays, once someone notices that you're walking with a huge sum of money don't think they will let you go. Also Money present in my account can guarantee me Loan in the future.
  16. jhayc06

jhayc06 New Member

Well, For me it depends upon the situation, I prefer to use cash if i'm in the restaurant i paid cash, Because some of the restaurant receive a paid in cash, but if i'm in the market i prefer to use credit card it's easy to take in the pocket and also faster transaction no need to count in the cashier. I prefer to use also credit card when i'm paying my bill in the hotel. and it's more important in credit card if you want to buy something, Because it is sale today and you have not enough cash use your credit card so you can buy you want on that day.