Cell phone is life.

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by Ebem21, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Ebem21

Ebem21 New Member

I can be here on this platform with a cell phone. I can't know about this platform without marrying to my cell phone. Cell phone is life. Some people can't do without it, especially me. I have a computer, but I don't make use of it everytime; but cell phone does it all. Thank God for this day, this era, this century. I don't know how this world would have been, without a gadget like cell phone and tablet.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    1 person likes this.
  2. niel02

niel02 New Member

a cellphone is not Literally life, but a helpful technology who can help us in our daily living. It has the ability to stay connected to our loved ones and help us access to our business associate. In terms of emergency, cellphones can allow us to reach us quickly and the most important thing can probably save lives. We are in the world where people are looking for accessible and faster communication that leads to satisfaction.

3. mbasila

mbasila New Member

yes totally agree the cellphone is life. We can use cellphone all the time , we can bring anywhere we can use for emergency to our family. We can use cellphone for job ,school, and for travel. So Cellphone is really important to us.

4. brianpower23

brianpower23 New Member

Yes of course, to day i can't live without cell phone. Cell phones are the perfect way to stay connected with others and provide the user with a sense of security. In the event of emergency, having a cell phone can allow help to reach you quickly and could possibly save lives. ... The importance of cell phones goes way beyond the ability to make or receive phone calls. Mobile phones are long range, portable and wireless electronic device of communication. A few years back, when mobile phones were not so common, the device was expensive and communication costs pretty good to the user. But in last a few years as the use of mobiles increased, their cost is decreased considerably and this factor helped a lot to make them available for common men. Mobile phones are now inexpensive, easy to use, and comfortable and equipped with almost every latest feature we desire Now I have a brand new iPhone, bigger and better,

5. adaaceret25

adaaceret25 New Member

Yes I definitely agree to that statement because since I had my cell phone I do everything with it. I brows the internet with it, take a photos with it, message my family and friends with it, checking my social media accounts with it and many more things I do with my phone. And I can say that it is one of the most important thing in my life now.

6. tricozen

tricozen New Member

i agree with that. yeah cellphone is life. its hard to live without it.im spending a lot of time everyday using my cellphone. i use it to browse the internet, check my facebook, playing some games, communicate with friends and families,watch videos, research some stuff. i can almost do everything with it. its really a big help for me and to a lot of people around the world. many thanks to the inventors of this gadgets! :)

7. whiteangel

whiteangel New Member

Mobile Phones! With the advent of new technology the way of communication is also changed. ... As the time passed, telephone came into existence and today is the era of wireless communication which gives rise to mobile phones. Mobiles are the latest invention and common way to communicate now-a-days. Mobiles phones have intruded in our lives and have made their own unique stand. ... A mobile phone acts like your mother and wakes you up in the morning; it is your reminder that keeps you updated of all your meetings and important events.