Chat or Text

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by edcel, Jan 11, 2019.

1. edcel

edcel Member

text

2. CaptainDee

CaptainDee New Member

Chat or text? I say both. Because they have the same purpose which is to help us communicate. Communication is one key on having a good relationship to others specially if they are away from us. So either chat or text, as long as you maintain good communication to others.

3. Joanine19

Joanine19 New Member

Most of the people in our country prefer in chat, specially in facebook messenger, because we had a free access in that application.

4. erikz008

erikz008 New Member

When I check my phone, I’m more of a chat person than a text person. I think it’s what everyone does nowadays. Sometimes I even forgot to check a text message but I certainly cannot forget to check my chat notification.

5. Shiela16

Shiela16 New Member

Chat messages are very convinient but sometimes it cause misinterpretation since it has no tone when you read it.

6. guialorenzb

guialorenzb New Member

It depends in the scenario. If I am not online, I go and text, if I am online, I go and chat but you must consider the person you are communicating with, if the person is not online, go and text that person if he/she is, go and chat.

7. hnnhandreafe

hnnhandreafe New Member

Although chat and text both helpful when comes in communication, but for me chat is more convenient rather than text. You cannot send messages through text without load, while you send messages through chat even without load, bcause nowadays, free data is very famous because from the word itself, its free.

8. veryel28

veryel28 New Member

TEXT:
    * If it is urgent
    * When I am inquiring something (because they tend to receive messages more than when inquiring on a page or social media)
    * When I ran out of data

CHAT:
    * This is my go to, everyday. When I am contacting my family members & my partner, as long as it is not urgent, I always chat because you will be notified when they have received your message/s. Plus I can send pictures, videos, or voice chats.

-veryel28

9. jemprch9316

jemprch9316 New Member

I like to used both this type of communication, i used chat to communicate long distances specially abroad. then prefer to used text for those near by me.

10. Dekaron

Dekaron New Member

Chat for me. Texting is expensive here in the Philippines, for me. I always communicate with my friends and family thru chat since it is very cheap and because we have Wi-fi at home. When I'm out of the house, I can still chat with just only 1Peso load

11. Youjayzzz

Youjayzzz New Member

I prefer chatting with a stable wifi connection than texting because chat messages instantly send and will be received instantly and you would be able to know also if the one you are chatting was notified or not. Chatting here on my country also cost less than texting. It is also nearly impossible to send pictures or files through text here in our country. Chatting is also way more convenient because you could see the one who you are connected.

12. naethan

naethan New Member

For me it a chat, Because in a chat platform there many more sticker to chose more emoticon that can express what you want.

13. yamazir98

yamazir98 New Member

Chat and text are both important. You can use chat all the time for most of the people today prefer chat as the number one means of communication. But of course there are times that the person you wish to message is not online. It is important to text him instead of chat so he can read the message right away. Text is more important in case of emergencies.

14. mfmojapelo

mfmojapelo New Member

They both do the same thing but i will go with Chat simply because i will know when they receive and read the message where else on Text people can just lie and say they did not receive it.