Cheating is a choice?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jovean, Jul 31, 2017.

1. alxoue

alxoue Member

Yes definitely cheating is a choice there are no excuses if you are a boy or a girl.When you do not love your girlfriend/ boyfriend it's better to talk to each other than you lead a fooling each other.

2. jep

jep New Member

Definitely yes, it is someone's choice. It's either you cheat, be a happy for a short period of time or stay loyal and be happy and contented forever. Falling in love is uncontrollable but you can control yourself from temptation.

3. Mayang0910

Mayang0910 New Member

Yes! I agree that cheating is a choice. You can choose to cheat if you want but you can avoid it too knowing that cheating is a bad thing and it can break a relationship.

4. nanzee16

nanzee16 New Member

Yes, cheating is a choice. If you really love and respect your partner, you will not allow yourself to cheat on him/her because it will hurt them big time if you do, and you will regret it for the rest of your life. If someone is flirting with you, don't flirt back. Try to keep some distance. Don't ruin a good relationship because if you get caught cheating, you will never receive the same trust that your partner is giving you before even if he/she forgives you.

5. SoapboxMotrin

SoapboxMotrin New Member

I completely disagree, as cheating can indeed, happen by accident.

For example: Let's say my girlfriend's friend and I are playing basketball.
    I wind up dunking the ball over her, jamming my teeth into her head in the process.
    There was a transfer of fluids, but at the same time, I couldn't avoid it.
    This is an example of cheating, without wanting to.

6. chloeydd

chloeydd New Member

Cheating is by far one-hundred percent a choice. You choose to cheat instead of choosing to be loyal to your partner. Cheating is avoidable if partners did not choose to have intercourse with other people.

7. Ddu-du Ddu-du

Ddu-du Ddu-du New Member

Cheating is never accidental nor spontaneous. It is a choice. It doesn't dignify a person who did it, but it explains much more who he/she truly is. We can cheat, I can cheat but I don't. I can cheat like others but I didn't chose to do it because for me cheating is a choice and loyalty is a mindset.