Coffee or Milktea?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by vanz, Feb 15, 2019.

1. chrizj

chrizj New Member

Coffee is better than milk it is rich of antioxidants, i love coffee i always take coffee especially the black one.

2. gelouborlasa

gelouborlasa New Member

For me, it would always be coffee. Especially black coffee. For me, drinking coffee has already been deeply ingrained in my concious. It's what keeps me awake and alert at work. On the other hand, milk tea is not that bad. I actually like drinking matcha milk tea but they are too sweet and creamy for my tastes. Plus, this drink is packed with more calories and sugar, which is a very big 'No' for me.

3. Alala

Alala New Member

Both. Coffee is great for starting the day and it gives you a little boost when you're working. I usually consider milk tea more of a treat that I would enjoy in place of a dessert after dinner.

4. BheiiSam07

BheiiSam07 New Member

I prefer both :) because they always make me happy and relaxed. A cup of coffee in the morning may provide more than just an energy boost. Some researchers said that it may range from helping prevent diabetes to lowering the risk of liver disease and coffee is one of the world's most popular drinks so it's not hard to drink it because many people likes it. You can drink coffee in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening or in short you can drink it anytime of the day. One of the famous coffee shops here in the Philippines is the Starbucks. They offer different types of coffee. You can enjoy their coffee in hot or cold. They also have lots of breads and pastries for you so you can enjoy your coffee more.

On the other hand, Milk tea is also famous nowadays. You can see different milk tea shops in malls, and in other places. Tea can boost exercise endurance. The green tea extract increase the body’s ability to burn fat as fuel, which accounts for improved muscle endurance. The antioxidants in tea might help protect against some types of cancers. It also have many benefits like coffee but I think many people drinks milk tea nowadays. especially the teens. For me, I love the Wintermelon flavor. I'ts creaminess and tapioca pearls are the best ! I'm blessed because there is a milk tea shop near me and it's convenient to stay in their shop because of the ambiance. The price is also budget friendly so it's super worth it.

It's also nice to have coffee or milk tea when you are with your friends or family, so whether you drink coffee or milk tea just enjoy it. be happy and relax

5. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Coffee, preferably black with sugar for me. It gives me that punch to wake me up and face the day.

6. Jaaypee

Jaaypee Member

I love milktea!! :love: When I feel sad or not in the mood, milktea is one of my comfort food. It can make me feel refreshed and happy. I remember the milk tea shop of a celebrity which is named "happy cup" now I realized that the brand name comes along with the freshness it brings to anyone who drinks it.