Coffee or Tea?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Annabeth Grey, Dec 30, 2015.

1. kimfamilara

kimfamilara New Member

I love coffee! It keeps me up always most especially now that I have my infant with me. I need the dose of caffeine to help me with all my daily chores and late nights.
    I also find comfort having a cup of morning coffee with my partner every day. I think it is a pretty good way to start the day.

2. Wrinkles

Wrinkles New Member

I actually drink both. Usually I take coffee with breakfast and also after lunch for a pick-me-up. It keeps me from drowsing at work. Although, I may have lessened my intake for a few months now because of my hypertension. I also love taking green tea or flavored tea at night, after dinner. It has been my ritual for so long now. I take them both because of their antioxidant properties our body needs.

3. JPAN18

JPAN18 Member

While green tea is most commonly associated with antioxidants, white tea actually contains more. Coffee also contains antioxidants, but in a much lower concentration than white tea. ... Based on caffeine levels, tea might be better if you like drinking your beverages in large quantities.

4. mabs0820

mabs0820 New Member

I loved coffee. But sometimes I drink tea specially in the evening. I drink my coffee sometimes black no creamer. I really loved black coffee specially if it is freshly brewed.

5. Aleksandar99

Aleksandar99 New Member

Well, my choice is tea. Tea is my life, I can drink tea every day. Tea for me is more healthy than coffee. I love blueberry and strawberry tea.

6. kimfamilara

kimfamilara New Member

I personally prefer coffee because I do not like the aroma and taste of tea. I am aware of the benefits we get from drinking tea but it does not change the way it taste. On the other hand, I really love coffee. I can have 4 cups of coffee daily on average. I find the caffeine content of it very helpful to keep me up through out the day. Not only the caffeine content but also the antioxidant property of coffee beans have beneficial effect on our body. Above all, I think the strong aroma and the taste is the best part of the coffee.

7. zslin

zslin New Member

Coffee. Being a student, caffeine is quite important. Personally, I do prefer the taste of coffee too. I like to brew from a Moka pot but with light to medium roasted coffee. Sometimes I put milk to cut out the acidic tastes as I am more sensitive to it than most people. However, I do enjoy a good cup of Earl Grey. The tea helps me calm down and I like to drink it from the weekends.

8. lostwords

lostwords New Member

I like both! There are so many different kinds of both tea and coffee, too. For me the standard is hot black tea, so if I was offered tea and then given a cup of cherry-flavoured iced green tea then I'd be surprised, but the person giving me the tea wouldn't be wrong. Imagine if you ordered an espresso and were given an iced coffee! Yes, they're both coffee, but they're wildly different.

It really depends, for me, on the mood I'm in. If I'm writing, then I often like coffee. If I'm sitting outside enjoying the garden, then I like milk tea. If I'm reading, then I like a hibiscus, blackcurrant and chokeberry blend. A lot of the berry-flavoured or fruity herbal teas taste very acidic to me, which I don't like, but I've found the ones that are hibiscus-based tend to be really nice. If you've never tried one, give it a go!

9. Bern188

Bern188 Member

Coffee is definitely the best drink I ever tasted and will continually patronize the est of my life. Who would not want a drink that makes you feel alert, makes you feel energized and on top of it will not get you drunk? Well technically you can be a little hyper afterwards if you drink it straight up, especially the espresso's! But coffee has a lot of benefits that I can say far outweighs the negative effects it can do to you. Tea on the hand is beneficial to the body as it detoxifies your body but so is coffee. Fun fact, a lot of cosmetic products now has added coffee on their products as they serve to soften the skin and brightens it.

10. Arneza

Arneza New Member

I drink coffee but MX3 Coffee its good for the health. I loved also the tea I prefer malunggay tea it is very effictive in desminoria

11. Anwright1988

Anwright1988 New Member

Coffee because it's calorie-free. I absolutely love sweet tea but I drink way to much of to be able to allow myself to have it while dieting. I always need a caffeine boost and I love coffee as much as I love tea, so it's all good.

12. micohatienza

micohatienza New Member

I will chose coffee. My day is not complete without coffee. It makes me awake everyday. Coffee also had good benefits like antioxidant. Even I'm acidic and with acid reflux I will still choose coffee no matter what.

13. divine00

divine00 Member

Well it's hard to choose, I love coffee and tea. In my regular day to day basis coffee is my energizer. It's keeping me awake at night when I'm doing some work. My day is not complete without a cup of coffee in the morning.

14. arki24

arki24 New Member

I have the same answer as you. Tea is healthy than coffee

15. jyousey

jyousey New Member

I drink both. I do NEED my cup of coffee in the morning and I do love the occasional Starbucks drink. But I try and keep it to 1 to 2 cups a day. After that, I try to stick to water, but if I want something hot, I make myself some tea. And I do like tea before bed. It helps calm and relaxes me and I do sleep better afterward.

16. rm1006

rm1006 New Member

Try some smoothies! With some oats, fruits, milk, and peanut butter. It really energizes me in the morning

17. Mariane24

Mariane24 New Member

I prefer coffee. I'm a coffee person I drink twice a day. And besides coffee has a good benefits in our body and tea also. But I definetely choose coffee than tea.

18. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

I love coffee but now that Im not allowed to drink coffee again for some reasons I've changed it to tea specifically green tea. I love the taste and its very addictive. I drink tea every day.

19. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

And also I like to add that tea is more beneficial to our body than coffee though coffee have benefits also but tea is something more.

20. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

coffee it make my day. coffee complete my day .

21. Esang

Esang New Member

Tea is much better than coffee because it has more health benifits. It is good on skin and as well, if you are feel bloated tea can help you for faster digestion.

22. Esang

Esang New Member

Tea is much better bacause it has more health benifit. If you are feeling bloated tea is the best to drink it can help you for faster digestion.

23. TANPOST

TANPOST Member

Never coffee - only green tea please.

24. dfreshthomas

dfreshthomas New Member

I like a lot of teas, but i love my coffee. As long as it is a good brew i like my coffee black. I do drink coffee about anyway it comes whether cold, hot, with cream & sugar, or black. Anytime i meet a fellow coffee lover i ask/suggest trying chocolate covered espresso beans. Great now i got to go make some more coffee!

25. Smoz

Smoz New Member

Coffee taste like burnt dirt to me without loads of sugar and cream (and then it's not really coffee). I am a definite tea drinker. I often make green tea, chamomile, milk tea, and basic builder's cup. I love sweeter teas because I don't add a lot of stuff to my (other than cream). Milk tea is the only exception because it's just so delicious! Green tea is for mid-day and chamomile is for nights. Caffeine doesn't do a lot for me so I normally drink for the flavor rather than it's caffeine content.

26. willan18

willan18 New Member

I love drinking coffee every morning.

27. Remziel

Remziel Member

Tea and coffee both have their own benefits apart from some common ones. Various researches and studies have pointed out that Tea contains anti oxidant properties which helps in fighting cancer, age related skin problems besides having therapeutic effects. It also reduces type 2 diabetes risk. Coffee,on the other hand, is said to reduce the risk of dementia, Alzheimer's and Type 2 diabetes. Coffee contains 2-3 times the caffeine in same amount of tea which constricts blood vessels thus helping in headaches and treating hangovers.

28. pceug17

pceug17 Member

I prefer to have tea. Because some of the people I know that coffee makes them more active. Tea, on the other hand, makes you more relaxed.

29. Khim18

Khim18 New Member

Almost all people drink a cup of coffee especially in the morning.Other people drink a coffee not only breakfast but other people drink a cup of coffee 3 times or more because coffee has a side effects.Coffee have a addictive effect.And coffee have a chance to gives you acid or ulcer.I know that coffee is tastier than tea but tea is more than healthier than coffee because tea is like a herbal medicine.Tea is also a anti-oxidants and it will give you relaxation rather than coffee.Coffee gives you energy at first but after 2-3 hours you will feel the tiredness.That is why I recommend that the tea is better than coffee.

30. Michael07

Michael07 Member

Coffee is my choice because I used to drink coffee rather than tea. I really like the taste and aroma of coffee most especially when I mix it with powdered milk. My parents are my influence because they also drink coffee with milk for a long time. I drink coffee because it prevents me from being sleepy in the morning and helps me to become more productive every day. I also drink coffee during the afternoon and pair with bread for my meal. I used to drink coffee a couple of times a day. I also drink tea sometimes.