Coffee or Tea?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Annabeth Grey, Dec 30, 2015.

1. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

I have always loved the taste of coffee – it was never something I had to acquire the taste for or get used to. I appreciate the taste of coffee without any creamers or sugar. I can’t tell you how excited I was when I began to be able to taste the difference between the different roasts and brands. When you appreciate coffee for more than the caffeine it provides, that’s when you truly begin to love coffee.

2. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

When I first started to love coffee, I was just using a drip coffee maker and had no idea about the wonderful world of brewing coffee. There are tons of different ways to make coffee – from french press to pour over. It’s a goal of mine to collect every coffee instrument I need in order to be able to brew my coffee any way I like. My favorite way to make my coffee by far is with my Chemex pour over. You just can’t go wrong with investing in a Chemex.

3. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

We knew why do people drink coffee for at least two reasons, to relax and to wake up in the morning easier. But now we all know some of the much better benefits our favorite drink has to offer. If you already are a coffee drinker, you just got a whole lot of reasons to keep the coffee your number one choice for a beverage.

4. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Java, joe, bean juice, brew. Coffee has a lot of names. But you rarely hear it called a tool. Something that actually helps you get your job done. Yet, when consumed in moderation, coffee can be a helpful tool for any organization. Despite multiple contrasting reports and opinions, coffee offers any company a handful of advantages.

5. prexv

prexv Member

Both coffee and tea has its own benefits for our body. I personally don't drink tea, and I only get to drink coffee whenever my sister goes to a coffee shop or café then asks me what I want. But if I'm going to choose which is more beneficial, I'd go for tea. Even both has antioxidants, tea does not have higher caffeine content which you can avoid from having addiction towards it. Additionally, coffee is more acidic which can irritate your stomach and you may experience digestive issues from too much consumption.

6. janden02

janden02 New Member

I loved both, coffee because of its high contents of anti oxidants and tea especially milk tea. But consuming large amount of coffee cause you headache, anxiety agitation and irregular heart beat. Its always good to drink a cup of tea in the morning, However tea has the potential some unpleasant side effect. just drinks two cups.:)

7. nickdel

nickdel New Member

Tea is not accidentally the most popular beverage worldwide after water. Seven reasons make it superior to coffee:
    1. Tea contains less caffeine than coffee, so it is less likely to cause tachycardia, nervousness, increased heart rate, or to keep you sleepless all night long.

2. It has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action. Indeed, valuable tea polyphenols, catechins found in green tea make it more of a medicine than a beverage, stimulating the immune system and shielding it from a disease.

3. Tea and especially green tea boosts metabolism and helps you lose weight.

4. It has antiseptic properties. Imagine living in Europe in the 17th century.

5. It is a relief from the side effects of asthma, bronchitis, and stomachache. Also, traditional Chinese medicine still recommends it today against headaches, dyspepsia and as an antidepressant and anti-aging.

6. Its daily consumption shields the heart and protects against certain types of cancer, it reduces bad cholesterol (LDL), it promotes bone density by helping prevent osteoporosis and gives a glowing smile as it is high in fluoride.

7. Besides the flavonoid antioxidants it contains, it is also rich in vitamin C, vitamins P, E and B, carotenoids, tocopherols and minerals such as chromium, manganese, selenium, and zinc.

8. Zelg

Zelg New Member

You can drinked coffee sometimes only coz theres a cause of coffee if you drinked it daily or moderately.
    You can drinked tea 2hrs after meal you can do it daily.

9. JesNoi14

JesNoi14 New Member

Coffee or tea? I prefer tea, though these two has caffeine content. Tea is good for those who are always experiencing of bloated as it helps for digestion. Tea is good for the skin as well as it has very high antioxidants. Way back when I was working I used to dring a lot of coffee which resulted of me experienced almost a heart attact for too much palpitation. I use tea for an an alternative as I always want to drink hot beverage in the morning as it keeps me energize without having a breakfast.

10. dreamer12

dreamer12 New Member

For me is coffee. A cup of coffee in the morning may provide more than just an energy boost. Some researchers say that coffee may range from helping prevent diabetes to lowering the risk of liver disease because it is high in antioxidants. Coffee also appears to improve cognitive function and decreases the risk of deppression.

11. bellacolson

bellacolson New Member

I definitely prefer coffee. It feels like my day isn't complete unless I've had at least one cup. Sometimes I'll drink it black, and sometimes I'll add some vanilla creamer. When I go to a coffee shop I like to get an almond milk latte. I often will drink it iced, too.

12. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

Its tea for me because my stomach is aching whenever I drink coffee.

13. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

tea

1 person likes this.
  14. michpiong

michpiong Member

Both of these drinks have good benefits in our body. Drinking coffee will lowered the risk of Alzheimer's disease, can improve your energy and makes you think smarter, helps you to reduce fats, can protect your liver and many more. While drinking tea have also good benefits on our body for it is a good source of anti-oxidants, will also help you to lose weight and can boost your immune system. You can drink coffee in the morning and tea at night.

15. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

i drink both because i think they have different benefits to our health, i drink coffee from breakfast because i think it has fiber it help me to go the bathroom since sometimes i feel constipated and also it keeps my brain awak, then i drink green tea before going to bed to help me burn all the food i take for the whole day and also its makes my body and brain calm and help me to fall asleep easily.

16. Ethelmm

Ethelmm New Member

I love tea. Tea is an anytime drink as opposed to coffee. Quite trending, coffee is a social evening drink in most cities in the world. I would definitely go for tea. Why? I can drink tea throughout the day and most probably at night.

17. snesz08

snesz08 Member

I can't say no to tea or coffee because for me it has good and bad effect to our health. But I prefer Tea, because it can boost my immune system, helps relieve stress, lowers the risk of heart disease and many more. It's good to drink coffee but in moderate way, it contains caffeine that has good effect and gives us energy and elevates mood, but remember, too much caffeine can lead to harmful effect in our body. That's why drink moderately.