Copyright things

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Wiljames Javate Ortilla, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Copyrighting blog of others or copyrighting others idea is not a goodway to earn money.
    But if you just copyright something from other just to use this to support your blog,video or post i think thats okay.

How about you what do you think about copyrighting?

2. tamss

tamss Member

I've never really tried to copy anyone; I like to have my own style.

3. Couleskha

Couleskha New Member

So long as you have permission from the original creator and give credit where it is due, there is no problem.
    If you use someone else's creation to further your own success but do not follow those first two guidelines, you are benefitting only by theft.
    Honesty is the best policy, and you might be surprised just who would like to go out of their way to help you!

4. Melancholy

Melancholy New Member

I've always thought that intellectual property is important - it's a terrible feeling to have your work stolen, and I wouldn't want to put others through that! Using someone else's work can be a compliment, but only if you ask and tell them why you want to use it. Most writers I know would give away their (non-fiction) works if someone asked them nicely - though, then again, I and my friends do tend to be total pushovers :/

On ethical grounds, you shouldn't ever use someone else's work without getting their express permission and crediting them generously - that way, if they have a smaller audience, you're getting views because of good content, whilst giving the author a bit of your audience! Plus you might just make a new friend :)

5. jonathan02

jonathan02 Member

when you say copyright it was too simple to do, But I never do that in my life, I know it was simple but what about the feelings of the writer you are going to copy to there work, You know you will be proud to yourself if you make it on your own, we all have talent to write any of what we want, so you don't need to do copy with someone, make it on your own and be proud to what you did, because you work hard to that,