Curing Panic Attacks - Embrace Your Fear to Cure a Panic Attack

Discussion in 'Books' started by AlisaSophia, Jan 23, 2019.

1. AlisaSophia

AlisaSophia Member

Getting anxious or disturbed or feeling uneasy Anti Anxiety Plus Review over some unwanted situation is a common happening and there isn't anything wrong with this feeling. However feeling this repeatedly will lead to anxiety disorder. In case of being diagnosed with anxiety disorder then there are various treatments and medications available which are suggested by the experts to cure it. Treating anxiety through natural ways is yet another option which nowadays a lot of people opt for. One of the simplest and easiest natural treatments would, be to do regular exercising. The reason is that the anxiety attack is caused due to physical stress which can be reduced by doing regular workouts. Relaxing both physically and mentally will greatly reduce the anxiety and prevents one from further attacks. So it is necessary to do regular exercise everyday for about twenty minutes. Of course exercise and relaxing doesn't mean to do some tedious ones. Instead simple ones like yoga, ta chi and walking would be of great help.

Another best natural treatment to get rid of the anxiety attacks is the reschedule your dietary plans. Including more of fish in the food which contains more omega3 will be effective. Various studies reveal that omega3 helps to calm down thereby reducing anxiety. Also adding more of Vitamin B will give you more energy to tackle the stress. This could be achieved by adding a lot of green leafy vegetables. Or, else you can even consult your physician for Vitamin B supplements. Above all, if you are going through medication for treating the anxiety disorder then it is advisable not to stop them without your doctor's words. Though some people find the natural treatment effective it is wise to get that one also consulted by the professional experts to make it more effective.

https://dietsheriff.com/anti-anxiety-plus-review//

2. mrslightyear

mrslightyear New Member

I was drawn in by the title to "embrace your fear to cure a panic attack" and then a little confused to find nothing but physical treatments in the content to address anxiety. I've have anxiety and have spent years managing it anyway I can. Talk therapy, medication, diet, you name it. One thing I've personally realized however is how often the anxiety or fear often becomes ten times worse than the actual thing or events you fear. When I remember that it becomes almost easy to "get out of it" by taking on whatever it may be just to get it over with and know an outcome. Mind you this is not something I recommend applying to life or death situations but it has helped me and it what came to mind upon reading the title. I thought it worth some consideration in addition to the physical treatments mentioned.

3. FriendLyMe143

FriendLyMe143 New Member

you also have to consider hormones in treating anxiety in addition to mind and behavior therapies. Specially with those people who are suffering from thyroid diseases. Most of them doesn't know that it is directly related. I do experienced it having hypothyroidism

4. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I have to agree. You have to face your fear in order to conquer it. Right now, I am facing a problem that has haunted me for a long time. I know that the only way to solve it is to face and confront it. Thanks for the post.

1 person likes this.
  5. bayinnah12

bayinnah12 New Member

I've lived with panic attacks before and they are no joke! After feeling going to the emergency room thinking I was going to die. I invested in finding out everything I could about anxiety and depression and curing myself. Why was I having anxiety? I've been told I'm the calm in the storm. I am a full time caregiver, a lover, not a fighter. I just couldn't bring myself to believe that I was so damn scared, scared of life itself. I bought a full course on anxiety and depression online and learned that yes exercise worked for me, as well as, a new mindset and way of thinking and talking to myself. Along with coping strategies like deep breathing and facing up to my anxiety I eventually stopped the attacks. I still deal with anxiety and depression and am on medication for it. Anyone who deals with it knows its a battle and sometimes life long. You can fight what you can't first understand and there are somethings within yourself that you will have to deal with. You'll have to fight with every ounce of energy for your freedom. Certain thoughts, frustrations and stress can bring about anxiety. Knowing my limits and saying "NO" is something I had to learn to do more of. Saying "YES" to giving myself the time I deserved in order to get better was not as easy either. It's a road that many travel and you would never know. Anxiety and depression is also known as the "silent epidemic".

6. leogem123

leogem123 New Member

Curing a "Panic Attack" is very hard for me. But I preferred to embrace my fear or my death so i won't be afraid to much. Some people need to cure by the help of our psychologist to set there mind free from panic.

7. JTibIV

JTibIV New Member

Panic attacks aren’t the ones to be cured. Panic attack is how panic disorder surfaces. Panic disorder is having irrational fear response (panic attack) to a stimuli that poses little to no danger. It is characterized by a feeling of impending doom. You may seek help from friends but I think it would be more advisable to seek help from professionals, CBT (cognitive behavioral theraphy) and medications are commonly prescribed