Data Entry Job

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by peejay48, May 2, 2018.

1. peejay48

peejay48 New Member

1 person likes this.
  2. Miraflor1997

Miraflor1997 New Member

I have heard a lot of data entry like Plan Pro Matrix which they actually pays good money.

1 person likes this.
  3. choupy choueps

choupy choueps New Member

To me, one of the website in which you can do as a data entry job is freelancer.com. I have earn so much there and you do not really have to spend much time to earn. The difficult part is only that you should be choose by a client in order to earn money.

1 person likes this.
  4. red3light5

red3light5 New Member

There are too many websites which are available these days to earn money for data entry. I have received a lot of requests from others to join a system of data entry job where we have to pay them and buy a package for 6 months or more. We will have to fill a number of form for them in time given by them. I have totally no idea if its fake or true. I have plans to try them once to know them well.

5. theeditor

theeditor New Member

If you are looking for a data entry job i will advice you search on websites like lionbridge, check new job opportunities at indeed.com,pennyholder.there are many trust worthy sites out there to search on.
    But try Flexjobs first. Its the best in job search so far

1 person likes this.
  6. lazo07142

lazo07142 Member

Well there are many data entry jobs out there to choose but you must choose wisely.

7. tawfiq366

tawfiq366 New Member

fiverr.com is the biggest marketplace for data entry job. There have many many buyer & seller. Everyone can join & start work very easily.

1 person likes this.
  8. tawfiq366

tawfiq366 New Member

1 person likes this.
  9. simply_juli3

simply_juli3 New Member

I am also looking for a legit Online work to spend my free time during weekends. I need some extra income since my full time job during weekdays doesn't pay much and I have an upcoming expenses to pay monthly. I've been doing some researches for these past few weeks but unfortunately, I haven't come across a good paying job online that meets my needs. The good thing is, reading these thread somehow gives me an idea on where to start.

10. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Data entry is the act of entering information into electronic formats by using word processing or data processing software hosted on a computer and it's data entry operators who perform these tasks. In truth, though "data entry" sounds technical, you can get many of these jobs with no previous experience. In fact, beginner-level jobs in the data entry field are available even for those with no previous experience, though adequate keyboarding speed is a must.[/QUOTE]

11. jaymax360

jaymax360 Member

Data entry is a direct input of data in the appropriate data fields of a database,through the use of human data-input device such as a keyboard,mouse,stylus, or touch screen ,or through speech recognition software.The following are some websites that you can join to do data entry jobs at home or during your spare time and earn some extra cash that can help you.

Accutran Global,Axion Data Service,Amazon's Mechanical Turk,Capital Typing,Birch Creek Communication,Clickworker,DataPlus+,DionData Solutions,GorgeWarehouse.com,Quicktate or iDictate,Scribie,SigTrack,Working Solution.

You can now sign up to one of this site to start generating your extra income at home for me one of my favorite data entry website is Amazon's Mechanical Turk i like doing some data entry work in that website and i generate some extra income.

1 person likes this.
  12. simply_juli3

simply_juli3 New Member

Thank you for your suggestions. Might as well check on those sites you mentioned. Another concern that I might encounter is that I don't have enough experience on Online Data Entry Jobs. Yes its true that the term itself sounds easy to do since I've been doing a lot of data encoding on my current job but does that qualify me to apply on such job? This will be my first time to try working online and my confidence level isn't that high when I do something new.

13. I have tried out another Data Entry Job by posting comments and paid thru pay pal. It is called Bulk Comments. Paid $0.06 per comment ( atleast 2 sentence comment ). Everyday, I'm given task where to post comments. Minimum pay out is $5.00.

2 people like this.

14. wow.. what is that website. may i know please i need that.

15. Get paid to comment. Legit. ( Bulkcomment.net )

This is a site where you will get paid by posting comments on blog, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook or others.

Minimum Payout: $5 ( Before it's only $1 )
    Payment Method: PayPal

You will get monthly bonus for completing certain number of comments too. For example, you will get 50 cent for completing 25 comments.

Proof of Payment ( Paypal )
    [​IMG]

There is no link for you to join as a contributor, but you can click on the Contact link at the bottom of the site , send a message to the team and request to join as a contributor to post comment. You will then receive an email from the team to instruct you how to start working on the site.

1 person likes this.
  16. wow.. thanks maam. how quickly earn points there?

17. riza1210

riza1210 New Member

wow iwant to try this one. i always looking online job which i can also do while working

18. Amandaeyaf

Amandaeyaf New Member

error free services. We view our processes and
    methologies as inherent feature enabling us to exceed customer expectations. Quality is a way of life
    at Data Entry Solution covering all processes, interactions and deliverables.

19. Amandaeyaf

Amandaeyaf New Member

Their is proofof payments in bulkcomment.net?

20. kaushikangara

kaushikangara New Member

Data entry jobs are the best for stay at home moms and college students to earn some decent money. I would suggest some good work from home sites for earning a decent amount of money every month.

Try registering yourself on Clickworker, Microworker, InstaGC, Swagbucks. These are well renowned sites and I have proof of payments from all these. It is difficult to search for legit sites online these days and I can say that these are 100% legit.

You will get paid once you cross the minimum threshold value. Be assured of payment once you reach the threshold and it is paid via PayPal so if you don't have a PayPal account already, make one, its free.

21. Brilliant

Brilliant New Member

I have also searched for data entry jobs, but I can't find any that pay enough. I did apply for several,
    but was not accepted. I am beginning to think that online work is not in the cards for me. If I could
    generate around $30 a day part time I would really be thrilled.

22. iceejay

iceejay New Member

Bulkcomments.net seemed to have closed up shop. The site is now Do Jobs Online, similar in essence to Fiverr.

23. CeeJeey

CeeJeey New Member

I want to start a Data Entry Job too. Where do you recommend a newbie with absolutely no experience but eager to learn like me should find work?

24. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Try Word Masters. You don't have to bid and the jobs there are ready for the taking.

25. wkndroyal

wkndroyal Member

There are several out there from work-from-home websites like upwork.com, fiverr, upwork, odesk, indeed.com, glasswork and many more. Or you can simply just put in the search though google and several sites will come up for you. You can simply take your pick for those that you can apply for directly like a regular job application without having to bid on them, whether they be project based or possibly a long term opportunity. There are many opportunities out there, you just have to persevere and keep putting yourself out there and hope for the best.

26. iansilvino18

iansilvino18 Member

Access to common data processing programs. It’s a good idea to have access to as many programs as possible, from Microsoft Office suite to G Suite, so that you have the tools to suit any data entry job.

27. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

Data entry job is the best for those who are seeking jobs at home, Ihave heard many DATA ENTRY JOBS but I'm still looking for a legit one.

28. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

This one response i need please help me to find job as data entry.

29. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

Can you enlighten me how to earn in bulkcomment.net.

30. ChiiChobitx

ChiiChobitx New Member

The Data Entry Job that I worked on with, is captcha . It is called Unity Wealth that was established in the Philippines. It is legit, you just need to input words that you see on your screen. Easy isn't it? One thing, it has a registeration fee which is 100 and 1000 for premiem account but it is lifetime. So you only need to pay at once when you became a member after that you will just input words then you can cashout for a minimum amount 300. Thats all.