do believe in God and in Bible?

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by Eric35, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Eric35

Eric35 Member

yes i do believe in God because he is the Living God and the spirit who created us .....at genesis for the making of the world God made the world to complete for seven days and in the biblical history he send Jesus to save us in our sins

2 people like this.
  2. Brilliant

Brilliant New Member

Yes I do believe in the living God whose name is Jehovah. How do I know this ? Because in the Bible
    at Ps. 83:18 God himself tells us that He is the most high over all the earth. Also at Matthew 3:17 Jehovah God said Christ Jesus is his son. How wonderful it is to find answers to our bible questions.

1 person likes this.
  3. gabgab1218

gabgab1218 Member

Yes, I do believe in God Existence and also in the bible. God creates the world, universe and us. We might not seen him personally but I believe that we all feel his presence. We pray and we have faith on him. Having faith in God makes us stronger. And in bible, if u r reading a bible, bible prophecy or biblical prophecy comprises the passages of the Bible that supposedly reflect communications from God to humans through prophets. Bible predicts what would happen in the future. One day, all of us will attack each other because of hunger. One day, God will separates Sinful man from him. One day, God will save people who have faith on him and gift us the eternal life where we're not going to cry, hurt each other anymore. With him nothing is impossible.

1 person likes this.
  4. Tayovictor

Tayovictor New Member

My answer to the question is Yes! Why?
    I know that many though don't believe in either God or the Bible. But a know fact is those people generally believe in something. For me, I strongly believe in God and the Bible. For quite some reasons.
    I will only enumerate few of them here.
    We are humans, and are living. Our existence is not by some chance. We are created. So by who? God! How do we know that?
    The Bible tell us.
    Why should I believe the Bible in this regard?
    For some reasons. The Bible has been consistent in its predictions (prophecies) written in it despite its age. It is accurate whenever it gives information about just anything, scientifically or even historically. With unbiased minds, check my proofs out, you'll be shocked at what you'll discover.
    The writers of the Bible wrote down God's thoughts and not there own, otherwise we would not see the candor of those writers as appalling. They made mistakes, sometimes very grave errors, yet they shamelessly recorded such even in details.
    I can go on and on, but these points and many more made me believe in God and the Bible.

1 person likes this.
  5. ghednepo

ghednepo New Member

Do i believe in god? My answer is Yes! Why?
    Because without god we are nothing. We are here because of god, He created us, He protect us since we are inside of our mother's stomach, He gave us all the things that we need, Our House, Our Money, Our Job, and Even The Oxygen, All of that is created by God.

I know many people don't believe God, Because They cannot see Him.

But Remember this God is like Air. We didn't see air right? But we feel it? Right? That is God, We can't see him but we feel all his power and greatness, Because God is a Spirit. But remember this Without God, We cannot stand on our own feet, We cannot reach our goal and dream without the help of God. I Hope All of us will be a servant and a protector of god. Because if we love him with all of our heart, God Will love us back with all of his heart and greatness.

But before i end this comment, I want to share this experience, When i was a teenager i always waste my time and money for renting computer. in Computer Cafe. I am very thin and ugly, when i was teenager. But when i met god, He told me the right path that i should go, and i follow his command, and look and i am independent and successful person. So what is my point? My point is GOD KNOWS WHAT IS THE BEST FOR YOU

1 person likes this.
  6. Eric Malekela

Eric Malekela New Member

Yes, i do believe in the greater power than the normal being. believing in God makes it easier to live one's life full of hopes and energy. believing in this greater power than my self has made me overcome obstacles i never thought to overcome. reaching our goals depend much on our trust in God. as there are certain times we might believe much in ourselves but in realities we are nothing withought God. God made the heaven and the earth and gave life to beings without God then there is no life.

1 person likes this.
  7. philipdavid016

philipdavid016 New Member

I believe in both God and the Bible. I also believe that there is heaven and hell. God is good. Evil is bad. God exists even though I could not see him. He is a spirit being and He is invisible to my naked eyes. But his eyes are on every place.

God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent. God is all powerful. He knows everything. He is present everywhere. He is the Alpha and Omega. He is the beginning and the end. There is no one like him.

All I know about God is written in the Bible. The more I read the Bible, the more I know about God. These two could not be separated. That means God and His Word are one. As the Bible says in Matthew 34:25, "heaven and earth will pass away but His words will not pass away." God and the Bible are eternal.

1 person likes this.
  8. shobeuy53

shobeuy53 New Member

I also honestly believe in God and the Bible. Without Him I am nothing and can do nothing. Jesus is the vine and we are the branches. Apart from him we can do nothing. That is the true essence of being a Christian. We are to abide in God moment by moment of our lives. He is like the air that we breathe. Without the air, we will all vanish away.

I also believe in Him as my Creator. He is the one who allowed me to live in this planet. I believe I was not born by an accident. God has planned my birth and also I believe He has a wonderful plan for me. He is the one who gives meaning and great purpose for my existence. I live to worship and praise His holy name. I want to glorify Him with all that I am and I have.

I also believe in the Bible as the word of God. It is God's love letter to man. It is also like a man to the lost. It is a manual on how I should live life pleasing Him. The word of God is the spiritual food of my soul and spirit.
    God is also the provider of my physical nourishment. Therefore, I perfectly in believe God and the Bible even if there things that I could not understand in my life.

1 person likes this.
  9. potchuy203

potchuy203 New Member

I perfectly and strongly believe in God and the Bible. The Bible is the best book in the whole wide world. It is a collection of 66 books written by about 40 authors, in three different languages, on three different continents, over approximately 1600 years. The Holy Bible claims to be inspired and inerrant. This means that Holy the Bible claims to be from God and that it is without error in everything it says. It contains many different styles of writing such as poetry, narration, fiction, history, law, and prophecy and must be interpreted in the context of those styles. It is the source of the faith of Christianity. The Bible not just contains the words of God it is the word of God. Christian are to apply these words into their lives. They are also to read, meditate, memorize and listen to the words of the Holy Bible. I am a Christian and so I love to read and listen to the preaching of God's word. God and His words are one. What we read in the Bible about God is what he really is also in person.

The Bible is unparalleled book. Nothing can compare with it. The Holy Bible is the account of the work of God in history bringing to fruition His prophetic declarations concerning Jesus. Jesus was born of the Virgin, died on the cross, and paid for sins, just as the Bible prophesied in the Old Testament and fulfilled in the New testament. In short, the Bible points to Jesus, "You search the Scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is these that bear witness of Me," (John 5:39). The Lord Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Savior. He is the King of all kings and the Lord of all lords.

Therefore, it is the best book for me because the Bible teaches us that forgiveness of sins is found in the Lord Jesus Christ alone, "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men, by which we must be saved,” (Acts 4:12). Some say that the Bible is nothing more than fairy stories. But this cannot be for it contains great wisdom and truth and it has been verified throughout history as being accurate. Its historical accounts are flawlessly accurate. In fact, archaeology routinely demonstrates the accuracy of the biblical records concerning locations and events recorded in the Bible. No wonder it is the bestselling book of all time. It has also transformed my life. I am forever grateful to the Lord for the Holy Bible. It has given me great knowledge about everything in life. I become wiser than my teachers and elders who does not read the Bible. I also encourage you to read the Bible and believe in God.

1 person likes this.
  10. Cio

Cio New Member

Yes, I do believed in god and bible. Because this is why I keep going. Faith keep me going! With god I can do all things that imposibble happened I can do it with him.
    Our love is not only conditional, it is also mercurial. We love based on feelings and emotions that can change from one moment to the next. The divorce rate is extremely high in today's society because husbands and wives supposedly stop loving one another-or they "fall out of love". They may go through a rough patch in their marriage, and they no longer "feel" love for their spouse, so they call it quits. Evidently, their marriage vow of "till death do us part" means they can part at the death of their love for their spouse rather than at their physical death.

Can anyone really comprehend "unconditional" love? It seems the love that parents have for their children is as close to unconditional love as we can get without the help of God's love in our lives. We continue to love our children through good times and bad, and we don't stop loving them if they don't meet the expectations we may have for them. We make a choice to love our children even when we consider them unlovable; our love doesn't stop when we don't "feel" love for them. This is similar to God's love for us, but as we shall see, God's love transcends the human definition of love to a point that is hard for us to comprehend.

The Bible tells us that "God is Love". But how can we even begin to understand that truth? There are many passages in the Bible that give us God's definition of love. The most well known verse is Jhon 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." So one way God defines love is in the act of giving. However, what God gave (or should we say, "who" God gave) was not a mere gift-wrapped present; God sacrificed His only Son so that we, who put our faith in His Son, will not spend eternity separated from Him. This is an amazing love, because we are the ones who choose to reject God, yet it's God who mends the separation through His intense personal sacrifice, and all we have to do is accept His gift.

Another great verse about God's love is found in Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." In this verse and in Jhon 3:16, we find no conditions placed on God's love for us. God doesn't say, "as soon as you clean up your act, I'll love you; " nor does He say, "I'll sacrifice my Son if you promise to love Me." In fact, in Romans 5:8, we find just the opposite. God wants us to know that His love is unconditional, so He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for us while we were still unlovable sinners. We didn't have to get clean, and we didn't have to make any promises to God before we could experience His love. His love for us has always existed, and because of that, He did all the giving and sacrificing long before we were even aware that we needed His love.

2 people like this.
  11. jelijah085

jelijah085 New Member

I definitely believe in the existence of God. His existence does not require proof by scientific, mathematical, or philosophical arguments. His existence is not a ‘discovery’ to be made by the scientific method or a mathematical theorem to be proven. Simply said, mere common sense bears witness to God’s existence. From a ship one learns of the ship-builder, from the cosmos one learns of its Creator. God’s existence is also known by answers to prayers, miracles of prophets and the teaching in all revealed scriptures.
    I believe that God is the only Lord of heaven and earth. He is the Lord of the physical universe and the Lawgiver for human life. He is the Master of the physical world and Ruler of the affairs of men. God is the Lord of every man, woman, and child. Historically, only a few have denied the existence of the Lord, which means that throughout the ages people have, for most part, believed in One God, a Supreme Being, a supernatural Creator.
    Lastly, I believe God is the sole Lord and Ruler of the physical world. Lord means He is the Creator, Controller, and Owner of the Kingdom of the heaven and the earth; they belong exclusively to Him. He alone brought existence out of non-existence, and all existence depends on Him for its conservation and continuance. He did not create the universe and leave it to pursue its own course according to fixed laws, thereafter ceasing to take any further interest in it. The power of the Living God is required at every moment to sustain all creatures. Creation has no Lord besides Him. He is my God and I am his.

2 people like this.
  12. christhon

christhon New Member

Short answer is yes but i'm not yet fully sure.

Long answer is I'm an agnostic, specifically I am a theist agnostic which means that I believe in God but with my limited knowledge and mind, I have no way of proving or disproving his existence. I was born a catholic so that definitely shaped my brain and I had 100% faith that God is true when I was a child. But then I got older and questions and curiosity came. I doubted him so much to the point that I became more of a non believer but a time came where I hit rock bottom and I really can't do anything anymore to improve my life. Every night before falling asleep, I always asked helped from God, the Universe and to anyone who can hear my prayers. Fortunately, everything improved but I really feel bad that I doubt God and the Bible but whenever I need help, I tend to ask it from Him.

I'm still young and I have so much more to explore to improve my spirituality. I respect everyone on what they believe and I am very open to anything.

1 person likes this.
  13. Abbybvega

Abbybvega New Member

I do believe in God. I feel him in my heart and he is my savior..

1 person likes this.
  14. princewill

princewill New Member

Yes i believe in God,i have seen the wonderous works of his hands and i feel him in my everyday life

15. marshal254

marshal254 New Member

well everyone knows God exist... but wait, who is God and how did you come to learn of Him,how you approach your God and the respect you give to Him determines whether your God exist or not,It's all in our DNA, you can't deny God's existence after looking all that has happened around, in the past,present or even in the future even long after you are gone.i have solid proof of God's existence ,years back everyone had their own religion ,but through interaction in the recent years every one has turned to only one God among the thousands of gods worshipped.Our instincts are never wrong and there is a reason for this,there is Someone out there, ther must be

16. jldg

jldg New Member

I believe in God, the existence of supreme being. But sometimes, I am really having a difficult time to abide in Him since I can't see, feel, or hear Him. I can only read the Bible, but it is just so hard to be ruled by the things you read. Life is just so challenging sometimes that it makes you do the things not actually pleasing to God.

17. cecesjv

cecesjv New Member

Is there a God? My answer is a resounding yes! How do I know God exists? Now, the bible, notably, is the best source of faith. It tells us stories of life, the giver of life, of man, sin and of death. the beginning and the end of all. The one tangible proof that there is a higher being. But is it the only proof? Not for me. Truth be told, I haven't read the entire book yet. There are many evidences that God is real like the oxygen in the air, the seas held at bay, day and night. Did you ever wonder what would happen if the earth tilted just a bit off axis. Such wonders and balance in everything cannot be attributed to man. But the greatest testament of all is the womb that carries life. Despite everything man has done, he could never replicate the human life.

18. FTraple

FTraple New Member

No, I don't born with that bless, my mind refuses to believe in things that do not seem plausible.

19. postmakertay27

postmakertay27 New Member

I believe in God, but I don't accept the Bible as one hundred percent true. My reasoning behind that is my belief is that while God himself is perfect religion, as a system of worship that is man made, is as imperfect as we are. The Bible has been used to justify a number of injustices against our fellow man in the name of the lord, which in reality gives just carte blanche to those that see faith as a means of manipulate others. The view that those who claim to be Christian are already of strong morale fiber rings hollow when those same people who speak of the righteousness of Jesus fail to uphold the spirit of his words through their actions. Good is not something only available to those that claim to be of faith. but to all that look to the rest of humanity and sees people equally as deserving of kindness as they are.

20. nephi97

nephi97 New Member

I believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost. And I believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly.

21. Allanjohn30

Allanjohn30 Member

To be honest, I have no other words to express except to say YES while answering this question. Yes, I really do believe in God and in his words (Bible). I have been fighting and I will fight more for my faith in God. My spiritual life is not that easy because Spiritual Battle is very challenging but fulfilling. God will not give us an easy life here on earth because He never said that life will be easy, but He promised that he will be with us every single day. Let us find our own spiritual battle then ask God for his guidance. Sooner or later you will realize why you need to believe in God and how to live with Him. God bless!

22. brunopetrovic

brunopetrovic New Member

YES, he is in all of us!

23. andrewgeorge

andrewgeorge New Member

Yes of course i do! I believe that He is the reason for my existence and without Him there would be nothing. God is the ultimate reason for the existence of matter. My faith is in Him alone and i believe that one day i will get to see Him.He who loves me so much, that he gave His only Son to die for my sins on the Cross. He took my pain, sin and shame away and that is why i boast in His Name.

24. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Yes. It got me through hard times.

25. wkndroyal

wkndroyal Member

Yes. God is like a guiding light for me, even if you can't see Him, you know He is there. He is the one person/being/spirit you direct all your hopes, wishes, and desires to through prayer because you just know He is out there always ready to listen. The Bible is a bound source of documented proof of the history of the prophets and great persons who came before, during and after Christ, and contains great lessons found throughout all the events of each verse and chapter. God speaks to us through all those events in the Bible. Since we live by faith knowing there is a God out there whom we can talk to but can't get a direct response from, He speaks to us through the Bible.

26. Treveez

Treveez Member

Yes because I go every Sunday to church to say for givenness without god energy I will not my it thought the day he put words in the head for do well when talk to people and he make sure I walk everyday so I believe in god

27. gcm2455

gcm2455 Member

All believe that God exists. Even atheists and skeptics do, only they deny His existence. The doubt in the mind of the skeptics also contains the question "Why does it seem He exists?" The best evidence that God exists is the expanding universe. The more scientists explore it, the more it gets bigger. But for ordinary people who do not care to seek for these scientific proofs that God exists, they have only to ask themselves why ideas outlive human beings. Take for instance the mortal philosophers like Plato, Aristotle, Dewey, etc. Their ideas outlive them. Meaning, if there are things that seem endless, there is also a possibility of the Primary Origin of the Universe that is also Endless, or Limitless. And for sure, it is God. For personal experiences, I can attest that God exists. Every time, I ask for His help, that help is always there. He is always ready to grant my request. He healed me of many diseases. He answers my needs, be it material, emotional or spiritual. The best proof is that I have felt His Presence. That is an experience that makes me strong in believing He exists. Even though atheists would bombard me with arguments, I can never be moved, because I have experienced His power in my life.

28. Todo123

Todo123 Member

Yes, i do believe in God and His Word the Bible.

John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
    1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    2 The same was in the beginning with God.

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)
    16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 1:12 King James Version (KJV)
    12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

29. gcm2455

gcm2455 Member

I believe in God and in the Bible. There are many things to prove that God exists which many atheists can't disprove. The Bible is the only revealed proof in print to prove that God exists even though there are many things that God did which He has not revealed. Nowadays, it is His Spirit that could completely say all even though His Word is also representing His Spirit.

30. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

YES, I believe in GOD, He created us without him we are nothing, he is our light and protector. I believe GOD, his WORD and the BIBLE. The Bible is the collection of sacred scriptures means sacred writings. It is the living proof of GODS word. In the bible shows, GODS plan to connect with humanity and earth.