do believe in God and in Bible?

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by Eric35, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Yes I believe in GOD, god is good to us. I have faith that he will never leave us to the darkness. I believe in our creator. I believe in him. In his miracle. He always there to protect us, to guide us to give us our daily challenge that makes us strong.

2. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Yes I believe in GOD, god is good to us. I have faith that he will never leave us to the darkness. I believe in our creator. I believe in him. In his miracle. He always there to protect us, to guide us and give us our challenges that makes us stronger.

3. shangj27

shangj27 New Member

Be Still there is a Hero ☺
    His Love is Deeper than the Sea ☺
    and Guess who is that ? That was Our Almighty GOD that still Remains and forever.

4. Aii101

Aii101 New Member

Yes. John 1:1 said ; In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. I believe there's a higher supreme being above people, and that is God. I believe in him, so I believe and trust His words- that is the bible.

"Blessed are those who have not seen yet believed."-John 20:29

5. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

Yes i strong believe in god who save us from all sin we did. he gives us light when we are in darkness, and He is forgiving how so much sin that did to him. He always there to listen and guide us and protect us.

6. ss2diamonds

ss2diamonds New Member

Yes, I believe in God and the Bible is a solid proof that He exists. The Bible conveys to us all the things that He wants us to know and to do in order for us to be saved. I believe in God, the Almighty, for without Him, where would all of us in the universe come from?

7. innah

innah New Member

Yes. I believe in God and in the Bible. As a Catholic, I firmly believe that everything that we have is from our Creator.

8. jamerriley

jamerriley New Member

Yes I strongly beleive in God the creator of heaven and earth and the Bible who lead us into right path.

9. I do believe in God and the Bible. He created all of us. The beauty of earth is just amazing. I hope we didn't destroy it for the future.

10. wkndroyal

wkndroyal Member

Yes. I believe in both God and the Bible. He is the superpower and supreme being that you look to for strength, hope, inspiration, and encouragement through your faith for whatever situation you may be going through whether it be happy or sad. God is always there whenever you need to call on Him and He will always answer you in the way that is best at the right time. There are many interpretations of the Bible, but they all give us many lessons from the past which has so much meaning and can answer the questions we have for Him about life and what we are going through. The Bible is a spiritual guide that helps us along with life throughout the experiences we face each day.

11. BhingAngeles

BhingAngeles New Member

Yes I believe in God and the Bible. I am a Roman Catholic and God and the Bible gives real purpose and meaning to my life.

No shame in believing in a Supreme Being loving you and watching over you. To be guided by love and faith.

Be strenthened by your love of God...

charles2reality likes this.
  12. expertwitness

expertwitness New Member

I believe in both. First I believe there is God. He was the one who created everything. He is the holy spirit and he is invisible. There's a lot of debate about God's existence. The sad thing that He is being compared to science. They need proof of everything before they believe. The atheist never believes. The Narcissist never believes. That experienced tragic past, those who hate and those who think they are God, they will never believe. The Holy Bible is like a history book. Everything that was written in the past is there. For me, it's a part of history. Some details are not meant to be used in the present day. Like you can't go to church and worship God because you have menstruation. Like common, are you kidding me? And there is some contradiction like the animals that were classified as "dirty" and cannot be eaten. Like pig, common. Who doesn't want bacon? Pigs here in the Philippines are so precious. They are the star of the feast. Roasted pigs are the best!. Anyway, why can't we just be dedicated to being a good person? We can still do good each day. Let's be positive, be thankful and enjoy life.

13. ChiiChobitx

ChiiChobitx New Member

Yes. God is Real. He created all Living and other non Living things. I believe in him. In his words.

14. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

Yes, I believe God because God created the world. There is nothing without God. God is spiritual,We can't see God. We feel only God and and God is present everywhere. God means Generator, Operator and Destroyer. In the Bible,It

15. yhanmar08

yhanmar08 Member

Of course i believe in God and to the bible. In the it is all about the life of God and how we achieve our religious beliefs now. The proves what we believe in, and for me it connects God and the Bible.
    The is the list of all God's miracle when he still build his church. It also the history of Jesus who is his son. He prove to us that he gave his son for us. That he is one of us.
    In this life that we are alive we have our free will. we can do watever we want in life. And we can have a decide what path do we go. For me, thats why he made a bible. To reminds us that he is always there just guiding us so in the end our time we can go to him.

16. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

Yes, I believe in God and in Bible. God is present in everywhere. God means Generator, Operator and Destroyer. God is created with 3 words. God is spiritual,We can't see God from our eyes. In the Bible, It is proof it is present everywhere.

17. ohevit

ohevit Member

Yes, I do believe in God and the Bible.

It is harder to disprove the existence of God. His Presence, Beauty, Grandness shows forth in a tiny flower by the side of a stream, in a wriggling tiny fry newly hatched in a pond or bowl, in my vibrating heart filled with thanksgiving for His goodness.

God's wisdom, wit, richness of meanings through the Bible have astounded scholars and sages across time and space.

His promises have been recorded in the Bible. Though not all that have happened have been recorded in it, its discrepancy is too negligible. The divinity of statements, especially pertaining to and spoken by Jesus Christ could never ever be matched by the words of the most glib-tongued speaker or the most bemedalled writer the world has ever produced.

charles2reality likes this.
  18. Lhits

Lhits Member

But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God

19. im4joey

im4joey New Member

we didn't see God.
    but we accept it. he is the creator.
    all the epic like( the Bible, Mahabharata, Quran, etc.) is carrying the words of the creator(considered by humans).
    so. ..doI believe in all.

I think...there is nothing to put your head, down ....before any religion, will picturise you subordinate than the others.

20. Teachergeorge

Teachergeorge Member

The best way to believe that God exists, is the experiences one passes through which are sometime not explainable, the part of human anatomy and growth from the fusion of a sperm and ovum whereby scientists get to a point and conclude that it's a mystery. The Bible was written by Men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit hence the message of the Living God Himself. The Holy book is however a guideline on how to be a better Christian but not a set of rules with consequences.

21. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I sincerely beleive in God and its makes things easy for me and keep me going.
    This is because we encounter problem and difficulty in our daily life and business, the only thing that can help us to face such challenges and win is through God and prayer,
    That is why we need to draw close to God and read our bible mostly before we sleep and before going to our daily business.

22. Rijumon007

Rijumon007 Member

Bible Verses about Believing in God.

Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household. Acts 16:31

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.( Hebrews 11.6)

23. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

It's very obvious that we can not have the same beleive, some people don't beleive in God mostly in some Africa country like Arabic country they beleive in islam,they dont beleive in Bible they read and take their rules from Quaran.

For me I do beleive in God and bible since I get all what I want through prayers so I dont think anybody can stop me from beleiving in God and having faith in him.