Do you believe in aliens?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sammiii, Oct 11, 2018.

?

How about you?

1. Yeah, maybe.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm an alien

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sammiii

sammiii New Member

I believe that earth is just a small portion of the universe. And that some parts aren't yet discovered / explored.

2. beermoneyhunter

beermoneyhunter New Member

I used to believe in alien when I was a kid but now that I am old enough I dont believe that alien exist anymore. There's no proof at all that would propose alien from another planet has ever visited earth. We've been hunting down it for quite a long time with no achievement. In any case, in view of the likelihood of some type of life existing somewhere else in the universe, I'd state it's reasonable there is a few. Notwithstanding, 'life' could be vegetation or even microorganisms.

3. kodakan-wtQC

kodakan-wtQC New Member

Although I haven't seen one personally, I believe there might be an alien species visiting our planet once in a while during the couple so thousand years. How do you explain the gigantic structures like the pyramids of egypt weighing tons to be hauled off to one particular spot or the Stonehenge structures which was erected by supposed to be prehistoric men? There are many examples that baffle the imagination, cave paintings, sculptures places of worship which defy explanation as to how they were constructed by men using only simple tools.

4. Outerspaced

Outerspaced New Member

I can't say they do because I don't have definitive proof, I do however believe that they exist. I don't believe in the laser-gun wielding green aliens that we see in movies but I do believe that there are living organisms of which are foreign to our earth.

About 11 years ago, scientists discovered that these microscopic organisms called tardigrades can survive in the cold, irradiated vacuum of outer space. This alone proves the possibility of a living thing being capable of living in non earth-like conditions. We don't have the answers to everything but there are definitely many more things that we do not yet know. Aliens are very possible, in fact, it would be surprising if they do not exist.