Do you believe in Miracles?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by michpiong, Apr 12, 2019.

1. michpiong

michpiong Member

Do you believe in Miracles?

2. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

yeh of course

3. RitaT

RitaT New Member

Oh yes I believe in miracles. But miracles are things that happend that people or science can not explain. Look around the world, many things are happening whithout explanation from science. There are examples from people who are ill and don't have long to live. But for some reason they survived and still living. How that is possible, the doctors don't know.

4. Yes, miracle happens everyday sometimes with no reason.

5. evequicho

evequicho Member

Yes, I do believe in miracles.

6. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Yes. They happen all around us. We just don't recognize them, let alone appreciate them. They help us get through the day. They make a good day better. We just have to be aware of them.

7. Tenzor

Tenzor New Member

Yes, miracle is real. That's i i believe

8. Anjin

Anjin Member

I do, the miracle is also your beliefe. It is when you believe something incredible will happen, it will happen. Even the smallest good thing we do not realize, for other less fortunate than us, it is a miracle.

9. pbraun

pbraun Member

Yes. You just have to have faith

10. quercitron

quercitron Member

Yes definitely. A miracle is defined as an action which defies scientific or natural explanation. This means that it is most likely an event that is considered "impossible". A human is considered a miracle being for we are created in God's image.