Do you believe in prayers?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jilibido, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Tonio2017

Tonio2017 New Member

Yes!!!I believe in prayers.Although not all prayers are given,but i always believe that in God's perfect time there is no impossible.All our prayers will be given by Him if God is certain that we really deserve to have it.He always has a plan for us.So if ever that your prayers are not yet answered don't be anxious.Just keep on praying and believing..

2. Ana81

Ana81 New Member

Prayers move mountains in your life. I experienced it myself. Miracles do happen when you call upon the name of Jesus. That is one powerful name. Jesus can do the impossible that human cannot do. He is waiting for you to call Him and Jesus will be there. Ask what you need in prayer and Trust in Him that he answers your prayers.

3. kycei

kycei New Member

Yes i do believe in prayers.Night time is the best time for me to pray because everybody will be asleep and they willl be silence and i feel good when i pray.Praying is a very special thing to me .Some times when i pray for things they just happen that makes me believe more in the power of prayers.
    Praying brings strength and confidence because i know i have the backup of God in what ever i do.I enjoy praying when i do thanks giving prayers it makes me feel good and more generous .I love praying my prayer is my weapon in times of sorrow and hunger

4. Robah

Robah New Member

Yes I believe in prayer. It is a way of communicating with God.God said ask you shall be given. By asking he meant pray.He will deliver your heart desires. He answers prayers.

1 person likes this.
  5. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

Yes i believed also ..and more on catholic are believed in Prayers even me..we go to church every Sunday ,,if you believed in God they'll make it happen to your life

1 person likes this.
  6. Nicktabi

Nicktabi New Member

YES, because for example Morning prayers are great ways to focus your day on hope and strength. When you start your day off with prayer, you are focused on God and can meditate on your loved ones and yourself. Below are some of the uplifting morning prayers to start your day. And also praying in the Evening can help you thank Him for the day’s blessings and ask for His forgiveness of your sins and protection during the night. It is an excellent time to take stock of your day’s activities in (hopefully) a quiet atmosphere where in His presence you can make an examination of conscience and then say a heartfelt Actions.

7. ItsMazohra

ItsMazohra Member

ABSOLUTELY YES I DO BELIEVE.
    wanting something requires prayer.

8. shigitau

shigitau New Member

Weeelll,Prayers do work,,but only if you pray with a true heart and if its God's will for you to get what u asked for , then you get it...However sometimes we get totally different things from what we pray for,,but in the long run,,its usually for the best....at other times,,,the answer is a simple WAIT....

9. ilanthirayan

ilanthirayan New Member

No, the prayers are unnecessary.it's hard to accept for many people.i was an atheist till my twentys.i failed in everything my exams, my relationships, my business.

later i realised the stronger forces that decides a person's life is action.nothing is going to change or come in your favour until you take action.i mean you need to work like a hell.there's a famous saying from elon musk "when they work for eight hours.i work like 16 hours.that's what everyone should be."

your actions speak not the prayers.

10. Vishnumayyanad

Vishnumayyanad New Member

Of course I believe in prayer. Prayer helps to relieve tension in the mind of man and gives it a positive energy. In a sense, prayer is a medicine for all illnesses to some extent.

11. Kryptonian

Kryptonian Member

I pray kneeling,exercising you body is also a form of prayer like working & gardening.My prayers have been answered when God sends rain to water my plants.

12. dtortal71

dtortal71 New Member

Yes, I truly believe in the power of prayer. There were times that I struggled financially and out of nowhere, the money presented itself. By an unexpected check in the mail or a loved one paying me back the money they borrowed from me a while ago.
    There was also a time that I prayed for a loved one to get better quickly and they did. Believe in your prayers and let God take care of the rest.

13. ikobaliko

ikobaliko New Member

I never believed in luck, but I believe in answered prayers.