Do you create daily goals for yourself?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by sznyd118, Jan 14, 2020 at 11:53 AM.

1. sznyd118

sznyd118 New Member

In 2020, I decided I wanted to be more productive. To work towards that goal, I have created daily or weekly tasks for myself to keep me on track. Having a box to check off (I use Google tasks) has helped immensely. For example, I want to go to the gym at least five times a week. Every time I go, I check off a box. At the end of the week, if I have met my micro-goal, I treat myself in some small way. Does anybody else do this? If so, what goals do you set for yourself?

2. GaryNewman

GaryNewman Member

I don't necessarily have daily goals, but I have things I want to do on a daily basis. For example, a fitness YouTube Channel advised me to do a breathing exercise to help strengthen the lower belly and lower abs region (transverse abdominis). So I have been trying to make that into a habit. Aside from this, he has also advised me to hang from a bar to stretch and promote activation of the core and the body as a whole. I also see it as a way to improve my grip strength.

Doing these things for me does have "goals" but they will be seen in the long term. I just hope to adhere to these daily goals (even though I've already missed days here and there xD).