Do you drink coffee?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by kimbo, Nov 12, 2013.

1. mariaj

mariaj New Member

Yes I drink C O F F E E but not everyday.

2. softwinme

softwinme New Member

Very Good

3. maryannilrn

maryannilrn New Member

Yes of course, but not as much as before, I used to drink coffee three times a day.

4. kreizett

kreizett New Member

Man, such a complicated relationship I have with coffee. On one hand, I enjoy it a lot (heck, my home country is one of the top coffee producers in the world). But on the other hand, it messes up my stomach lining (because of how acidic it is). So I can't drink it since I'll get all kinds of nasty side effects (I'm looking at you, acid reflux).

5. Freehand

Freehand New Member

I quit coffee months ago but the problem is temptation is always on the way of prohibition.

1 person likes this.
  6. Roseville279

Roseville279 New Member

I used to drink coffee twice a day or even more. Yeah, I was addicted with coffee before. But then there comes a time when I have to stop.Why? Because it's starting to slow me down, I'm not so sure if it was really because of the coffee that I'm having some nerve and stomach problems but the moment I minimize to one cup a day up to one cup a week now, I feel better. All I can say now is It's really important to take moderation in everything you do.

7. teri84

teri84 New Member

Yes I definitely drink coffee. When I'm still working in a BPO Industry I can drink 5 cups a day because it's very important to stay awake to answer customers questions, but now I will just drink twice a day because I resigned to my job and right now I'm working online so I can manage my time and I don't have to force myself to stay awake even though I'm really sleepy. Coffee is very addicting so you should drink it moderately.

8. Bern188

Bern188 Member

I am a certified coffee addict here, I can consume around 4-6 cups of coffee a day. I know it is not good to have too much of something, but coffee is definitely one of the things that keeps me pump up everyday. Every time I wake up I always brew some and that just keeps brewing the whole day. Coffee has a lot of benefits for the body and it revitalizes the skin. As an adult working 8 to 9 hours a day, one should consume to keep you awake for the meetings, rounds or travels. It is the best discovery mankind has ever found out.

9. Michael07

Michael07 Member

Yes, I drink coffee because it makes more active and productive. I say it makes me active in the way that, every time I feel sleepy, I drink a cup of coffee and in just while my sleepiness is gone. Afterward, it makes me more productive because I get a bit hyped and I can perform very well with my tasks. I also love the smell and taste of coffee, especially the native coffee because it's very fragrant.

10. robertrroxx

robertrroxx New Member

I really love the smell, taste, and surge of energy I get from coffee. Yes, I drink coffee.

11. jaycercanlas

jaycercanlas New Member

Yeah, but not too much. Coffee is good and has a lot of benefits but it is also dangerous if it is too much.

12. zyredtop

zyredtop New Member

Coffee is unhealthy and not good for your teeth. Coffee stains teeth like tobacco. It's a stinky habit.

13. jukqwas

jukqwas New Member

This may not seem like a lot, but try multiplying it with the number of cups you drink per day — it can add up to a significant portion of your daily nutrient intake.

14. Rowenafranco

Rowenafranco New Member

I miss drinking coffee.Its been awhile since the last time i tasted coffee.I am acidic that's why i don't drink coffee for quite sometimes.

15. mariebernadette

mariebernadette New Member

I drink coffee but I am not the kind who can't function without drinking coffee. I am not a big fan of hot drinks so when I drink one, it's either iced or some frappe from Starbucks and the like.

16. HimeSaisumi

HimeSaisumi New Member

I was drinking coffee, but now I prefer drinking tea. The coffee makes my hands shaky even just one cup, and I can't draw because of that so I switched to drinking tea. My course is related to drawing that's why.

17. leodavid09

leodavid09 Member

Before, I drank coffee everyday...

Now, just once a week... I replaced it with water...

18. pceug17

pceug17 Member

My mom said when I was young that coffee makes you dumber. Therefore I never tried drinking coffee. I'm a grown up now, found out that its not true but still dont drink coffee (hot). I love frozen or cold coffee.

19. gobbledygook

gobbledygook Member

Honestly, I don't. I don't really like the taste. I only drink coffee when I know I have to stay awake all day which happens rarely. I used to drink it when I was still in high school though, when I had to wake up early and study for an exam. I guess I'm just one of the few who doesn't appreciate coffee that much.

20. Erimo

Erimo Member

I love drinking coffee. It makes me feel relaxed and young. Just take it moderately. Too much coffee is unhealthy just like any other.

21. Hanna08

Hanna08 New Member

No, coffe is bad.

22. Dresa

Dresa New Member

Coffee is an essential part of my day. Many times it's the only thing that gets me out of bed. I have recently been adding MCT oil, butter and bone broth powder to my coffee and blending it to make bulletproof coffee. I feel it's really helped me start my day off right and enhanced my cognition.

23. janden02

janden02 New Member

I drink because it keeps my brain working. I don't know why but its effective, I feel unproductive with out coffee.
    when caffeine comes in, the receptor binds caffeine instead of adenosine ( adenosine receptor you feel drowsy)
    which means 5 minutes later you get more energy.

24. Paxton

Paxton New Member

Yes! I love coffee, i drink 2 cups per day, i dont think there is anything bad in coffee for our health, it can become poisoning only if you tooked a big dose, so stay under 4 cups per day, and avoid drinking it with sugar, coffee is rich with antioxidants, it helps avoiding cancer, there is alot of studies about the affects of coffee on health, it doesn't look something bad at all. Coffee is good for us with the right doses.

25. iansilvino18

iansilvino18 Member

You usually drink coffee when you are sleep-deprived, right? Well, that much-needed jolt not only keeps you awake, it makes you sharper. CNN reports that coffee allows your brain to work in a much more efficient and smarter way. TIME reporter, Michael Lemonick, says, “When you’re sleep- deprived and you take caffeine, pretty much anything you measure will improve: reaction time, vigilance, attention, logical reasoning most of the complex functions you associate with intelligence.”

26. Isakft

Isakft Member

I probably wouldn't survive a day without my daily coffee-drinking-routines...

27. mondjan

mondjan New Member

Yes of course!
    The day starts better with a cup of coffee.
    In fact, the first thing I think about in the morning is the cup of coffee.
    I enjoy drinking coffee when I'm working too because it gives me energy and concentration on my goals.
    I never drink more than 2 or 3 cups a day and till now I've never had health problems related to coffee.
    Just make attention with coffee, it's too good and can be addictive.

28. Mafi

Mafi New Member

I drink coffee... But not always. Caffeine gives me a tendency for palpitation attacks, so therefore I tend to lower my coffee intake unless I have to work for days with sleepless nights. I love the taste and aroma of Decaf coffees and consume them on a monthly basis.

29. darioigop

darioigop New Member

coffee is one of my stress relievers. well, the hotness and the aroma and also with its sweetness, yummy! hahaha

30. kmbrlymd

kmbrlymd New Member

I drink sometimes because whenever I drink coffee I can’t sleep well at night. But coffee really tastes good!!!