Do you drink coffee?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by kimbo, Nov 12, 2013.

1. ItsMazohra

ItsMazohra Member

Oh yeah! I dont mind what others may say about drinking coffee. I just so love drinking cofee every morning!
    If i didnt Deini coffee and skip it in the morning, im having a headache!
    Coffee drinker ❤

2. ilanthirayan

ilanthirayan New Member

I recently read an article on time magazine about coffee.regular coffee drinkers find it difficult to come over the addiction.they find the day is not complete without coffee.

the study was conducted about a decade.people who drinks coffee regularly complaints of stomach ulcers,hair fall,even heart diseases.

However 8 ounces a day is indeed good for your health as the coffee is rich in anti oxidants that controls and fight cancer cells.

two cup a day is good for health but don't be a addict.

3. Ayhie

Ayhie Member

I love coffee! Especially when i woke up in the morning, coffee is my best friend. It gives me energy and makes me active for my morning tasks. I think a cup of coffee a day won't harm. Drinking coffee is not that bad it also has health benefits and we should aware of it. Aside from antioxidant it has memory booster effect.

4. Aleona

Aleona Member

Just lately, I developed a habit of drinking coffee three times per day. It seems like I'm always craving for it and 1 cup isn't enough to satisfy it. I just hate that it has a very strong effect on my sleep. I don't prefer strong coffee and just go on with creamy ones but still it takes 3 to 4 hours before I fall asleep.

5. gbricia123

gbricia123 New Member

i drink cofee to makes awake and active

6. Ayhie

Ayhie Member

Coffee is the best especially every morning it boost my energy. I love it!

7. Cabinet

Cabinet New Member

Yes, I love coffee, but I try to stick to only 2 cups per day and never drink it after 12pm. I used to drink coffee all day, everyday as a roaster and barista, however I find that I feel much better restricting it to a morning activity. Coffee is a ritual of mine that I will never give up as it sets the mood for my entire day.

8. donjandex

donjandex New Member

Yes, Coffee isn't just tasty and energizing — it may also be extremely good for you. The active ingredient in coffee is caffeine, which is a stimulant and the most commonly consumed psychoactive substance in the world. Caffeine works in your brain by blocking the effects of an inhibitory neurotransmitter called adenosine. By blocking the inhibitory effects of adenosine, caffeine actually increases neuronal firing in the brain and the release of other neurotransmitters like dopamine and norepinephrine. Caffeine, partly due to its stimulant effect on the central nervous system, both raises metabolism and increases the oxidation of fatty acids. It can also improve athletic performance in several ways, including by mobilizing fatty acids from the fat tissues. Not only can coffee make you smarter in the short term, but it may also protect your brain in old age. Alzheimer's disease is the most common neurodegenerative disorder in the world and a leading cause of dementia. In prospective studies, coffee drinkers have up to a 60% lower risk of Alzheimer's and dementia. Coffee is associated with a much lower risk of dementia and the neurodegenerative disorders Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. Coffee appears to be protective against certain liver disorders, lowering the risk of liver cancer by 40% and cirrhosis by as much as 80%. Coffee isn't just black water. Many of the nutrients in the coffee beans do make it into the final drink, which actually contains a decent amount of vitamins and minerals. In fact, coffee is one of the biggest sources of antioxidants in the Western diet, even outranking many fruits and vegetables.

9. skifimba

skifimba New Member

Yes, I do every day. Usually, in the mornings cause it gives me clarity and a mental boost for the day.
    But I am thinking of switching it up with a healthier alternative. Since coffee gives me stomach ache I'd like to turn to Green Tea for a week and see how my body reacts. I am starting this self-challenge from next week so I will keep you guys updated.

10. czari

czari New Member

I do drink coffee but I don't think I have what some would call a caffeine addiction. It's just a fun drink that I have sometimes as little pick me up.

11. jendexayayra

jendexayayra New Member

I am a coffee addict. Ever since I have read the benefits of coffee consumption, I have been hooked. May it be cold or not, though most of the time it's hot for me. Studies have shown that coffee may have health benefits, including protecting against Parkinson's disease, type 2 diabetes and liver disease, including liver cancer. Coffee also appears to improve cognitive function and decrease the risk of depression.

[​IMG]

12. SophyaN

SophyaN New Member

No, just not coffee. Our family rarely drank coffee. Therefore, I do not like this drink. Tea is another matter, especially green or fruit tea. It is very invigorating.

13. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

[​IMG]
    Whether you can't wake up without it or have never sipped a cup, coffee certainly has an interesting reputation. (Photo: Inna dee/Flickr)
    Coffee and I have had a distant, distrustful relationship — that is, until recently. I was warned early of the “evils” of coffee. I saw how addictive coffee could be for some people, so I reasoned that it was better not to start. I live in Portland, however, where coffee is an important part of the culture.

14. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

The health effects of coffee are controversial.

Despite what you may have heard, there are plenty of good things to be said about coffee.

It’s high in antioxidants and linked to a reduced risk of many diseases.

However, it also contains caffeine, a stimulant that can cause problems in some people and disrupt sleep.

15. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

[​IMG]

I never was a big coffee drinker. And then I went to college. While I didn’t down 10 cups a day (like some of my friends!), I did start drinking a cup or two every afternoon just to “keep going.” Then I married a man who appreciates a really good cup of joe. He started making me coffee, and suddenly I loved coffee.

16. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

show]

I was traveling through some tiny town at 6:30pm and all I wanted was a latte, but all the coffee shops closed at 5pm.

I might have thrown a coffe e-deprivation-induced temper tantrum, but it seems the locals had already answered a question I had yet to ask myself: “Is drinking coffee before bed such a great idea?” home grounds.co

17. donald78

donald78 Member

Yes, I do. I drink coffee 2 times a day, and it makes me relax. That is my routine daily at home, even outside along with a friend. I drink in the morning and then, I also drink coffee before in bed. 2 cups are just fine for me. It is harmful to my body and I am saying this taking into account the amount of the caffeine and the effects that caffeine has on our body. You will not run into any health issues because of this. Too much caffeine is dangerous to our bodies. I might feel weary the days I miss out on a cup of coffee. And if you are talking about the best option for a healthy living that increases longevity and overall health, then that would include no tea, no coffee, and no milk. Going totally organic and that's the different world in itself.

18. drin

drin New Member

I do, i think i drink too much actually, but i'am not planing to change that. Coffee helps me to wake up in the morning, gives me energy to make it through the day and helps me focus when i have to do hard work. It has become a necessity to me, i don't know what would i do without it, i'am really thankful for it.
    I tried once to stop, and the result was that i couldn't keep my head up, i couldn't go to the gym or do anything, this was few years ago, and I've never tried again to go without coffee a hole day

19. whillsy

whillsy New Member

Coffee typically gets a foul rap, supported everything starting from its caffein content to the stains it leaves on your teeth. However the reality is that the advantages to the current drink way outweigh several of the perceived negatives related to it. What’s typically unmarked is that the incontrovertible fact that low is most quite simply caffeine.
    In its original type, it’s a full food that contains a superfluity of helpful nutrients and antioxidants. The secret is knowing wherever to search out high-quality low and the way to avoid losing any of its health advantages by decreasing its nutrient content or adding harmful substances, like artificial ingredients. Coffee is quite "amazing" on my point of view.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  20. shankz15

shankz15 New Member

Yes of course i drink coffee daily, wake up in the morning as always wherever i go. My day is incomplete without a cup of coffee it so addictive even when you put a twist of flavor's, just adding a creamer and so many more like experimenting a coffee flavor you want. You can create a coffee on ice, ice cold coffee and add some flavor.

Enjoy your day with a cup coffee.

21. techols108

techols108 New Member

I drink coffee every day in the morning to wake up and be nice to others. My coffee has to be lite brewed and almost like hot chocolate. I drink the instant, it's faster to prepare in the morning. I do get tired of it, and I won't drink it for a couple of days, I get an attitude and the cycle starts again.