Do You Easily Give Up On People?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Warren1967, May 17, 2019.

1. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Not all of us are natural talents. Some of us learn slow and even do clumsy things while trying to learn. The sad about this is that people tend to give up on those who struggle. For me, I'd stand by them and help them if they are willing to help themselves. What do you think?

2. quercitron

quercitron Member

It's only natural to fail. You learn your mistakes through experience. Like any other talents you wish to develop, constant practice is the key.

In reality, we can't be available 24/7 for people who struggle at their talents. The best way is to assure them that you are their best supporter and let them know that you try your best to make time for them. We're humans. We're bound to make mistakes and often get confused by miscommunications and risky assumptions. In order to provide a better environment for learning, you help each other out and build trust.

3. Ana81

Ana81 New Member

No i give people chances. You can't judge a person in just one glance it takes time for their true colors to show. Once i noticed a person's behavior repeatedly that's the time i decide if i give up on them but when it comes to giving up to the one i love that is a different thing especially when you promised and commit yourseld to that person that you will love them no matter what then i don't give up to the people i love.

4. Anj1018

Anj1018 Member

I don't usually give up on people especially when i had a history with that person but what i realized while growing up is that you don't really need a lot of friends to be there for you especially when they are not true to you or they don't treat you as a friend so instead of degrading myself, i just let my pan and sadness slowly fade and eventually i started feeling alright again. So nowadays if ever there will be similar cases that i experience like that, i'm not afraid anymore to let go of people because i know that we we're not just meant to be in each other's lives.

5. bads05

bads05 Member

Yes, if they don't appreciate my good actions, make me feel that they don't need me and if they keep on pushing me away. Even how important that person to me I'm gonna let them go, let them think until they realize that they actually need me.

6. donald78

donald78 Member

It depends on the situation. I don't really easily give up on something that I need, but, rather I encourage myself to find a way. Just to get that thing that I want. People do commit mistakes, I don't want people pushing away someone to the extent that they fall apart. I would like to save them especially when they needed me. If you easily give up on something you don't like, then you might find a way back home alone.

7. Chris719rod

Chris719rod New Member

Well people can sometimes say and treat you so bad and no matter how much you try to forgive they just keep doing the same thing me personally i'm a very loyal person being friendship r relationship if I hold u under one of them catogories than it really means a lot to me I don't take it lightly if your my friend ill do anything to help you if you need it if your car is broke down at 3 A.M and you got no one to help you ill be the one driving out to pick you up if were in a relationship ill devote myself entirely to you I don't see the point in cheating if that's the case why even go into a relationship and might as well just keep it casual but I no a lot of people do see it like that they might act like your best friend but the second you not their they talk bad about you or even worse they might act like your friend and as soon as you go to work their in your bed with your girl. But with everything you do in life their is always a chance will she be true? does he really want to be my friend and so one for a long time I pushed people away because I didn't want to get hurt again but in the end alll your doing is closing yourself off and its just another form of dying life is a risk you got to take it as it is sometimes its bad but other times its so amazing.

8. watsonse

watsonse New Member

I've had to learn the hard way that there's nothing to be gained from fighting a losing battle. When I'm convinced that dealing with a person is of no benefit to me whatsoever, that's my cue to walk away. It may sound callous, but I have a right to self-preservation. I'm not going to stick around and let people take swings at me.