Do you enjoy watching anime?

Discussion in 'Television' started by spiderplant, Mar 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. memez4savages

memez4savages New Member

I love watching Anime. Some of the Anime i recommend are: Dragonball Z, One Piece, Akira and Final Fantasy. Anime brings a lot of emotions outta me and i honestly think that Anime helps your brain by making emotions a lot stronger.

2. oramos

oramos New Member

Yes, love animes they bring out the inner child in me .

3. Wolfiend

Wolfiend Member

I did when I was in college. Now, not so much anymore. I prefer manga nowadays.

4. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

Yes, I enjoy watching anime.It is very funny and i kike it. This movies is fantastic movies." Anime" means any animated film and "manga"is any printed cartoon but people in the rest of the world.

5. Emryslove

Emryslove New Member

Yes, I have many anime movie collections in my laptop .I watch them everytime I get bored. Actually I love watching anime movies especially those movies that has moral lessons. I don't just download any kind of anime movies I use to review or watch the trailer before clicking download. I prefer sensible anime .

6. luffylop

luffylop New Member

Absolutely. The art is fantastic, the story starts out excellent along with the characters, but thenn it falls flat on its face. Unless you are a fan of strictly romance anime that revolves around boys love....this will be disapointing .

The show starts out with what myself and many others were excited to see. A story about utopia world where the elite of society live in a blissful ignorance. There's even a hit of some human game type aspects in the first episode.

There's no mystery because there's nothing we don't know, and you don't feel excited for the next episode because there is an almost "arch of care". First episode you are so interested in the secrets of society.

I found myself less interested in the main characters, and more interested in how the soceity works, how it keeps things organized and structured. We don't really find out. It literally is a cat and mouse chase....with one character the weak damsel and the other the badass super ninja who constantly lectures weak character that they need to "learn to protect themselves! This is reality! This is the real world!" But then shortly after he's stroking his face and cooing him about how it isn't his fault he's so weak and confused.

It is another show that focuses on love, friendship, and the power of stopping to smell the roses and looking up at reality. It tries to be action, clevelr, sci-fi, and psychological, but ends as a "can't believe it's not bl", romance, and sci-fi aesthetic. IT is kinda like a space opera but it isn't in space.

7. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

Yes, I enjoy watching anime movie. It is cartoon movies and i like this. After watch this movies, I feel that it is good movies to entertainment. So, I watch this types of movies and one day i watch wire cutter anime and i enjoy this.

8. LoggyDogDog

LoggyDogDog New Member

I haven't really seen that much anime, but the anime's I have watched have been a very fun experience. I don't know what it is, but there is something about anime that makes it better than any television shows that are on the TV now.

9. Aileen635

Aileen635 New Member

I do! I grew up watching anime alongside western cartoons. To this day, I'm always on the lookout for more anime to watch, and there is ALWAYS more to watch. It's amazing how much the medium celebrates uniqueness. The variety of art style and storytelling spans different genres. You're never always sure what you're in for once you start an anime. But however it turns out, you'll be sure to have a grand time.

10. ikerman88

ikerman88 New Member

Yes, I like so much to watch anime. I watch every day. I like to watch Dragon ball, Full Metal, Bleach, now I´m watch Fairy Tail.

11. pids18

pids18 New Member

I used to enjoy watching anime when I was a kid. Sadly, I am not watching anime now.

12. raiwenkai

raiwenkai Member

Before I don't like it, but since my kids loves to watch anime, one day I just sit beside them laughing and watching their favorite anime and I found out that Yes its cool and feel relaxed watching anime

13. talagirl

talagirl Member

Yes, when I was young. I would rushed home from school or do my household chores as fast as I can in order watch my favorite anime. My favorite anime's to watched back then are Flame of Recca, Slamdunk, Ghost fighter, Cardcaptor Sakura and many more. I grew up watching those anime's, one of my favorite memory from childhood.

14. ad2715

ad2715 New Member

The only way you could get me to watch it is if you tied me to a pole and taped my eyes open. Its impossible to get me to enjoy it. Hope it awnsers your question lol

15. ELEcKTRON

ELEcKTRON New Member

Anime movies are good and funny, but i don't like them because of they overstretched reality and make me feel like a child while watching.

16. ewi102

ewi102 Member

yes i enjoy watching anime.anime is being part of my daily life.i like watching anime everyday and one of the anime that i enjoy watching the most is hunter x hunter.

17. mithul

mithul Member

No i dont really like that,as i would always like to watch reality and comedy shows.

18. subhan456f

subhan456f Member

If your answers to these questions are something like for survival, life etc. etc. then for me anime and manga are survival elements; a part of life.

Following up on the answer…as they say, drops of water make the ocean, the small and tiniest elements in anime make you fall in love with them.

Some are purely motivational and inspirational. The amount of determination you will get from watching Haikyuu!!, just overpowers the strengths of motivational speakers like Sandeep Maheshwari. I have watched that anime 3 times now and all during my exams. There are a lot more to name like one piece, fairy tail, Boku no hero academia etc. Most Shounen genre anime are somewhat inspirational.

19. analth

analth New Member

I watched anime for 9 years, do I love anime? Sure I do, but I like it just likes food, maybe you love food, but there are many good and terrible food, and maybe it's because the flavor isn't fit for you or it's really terrible, so I didn't watch so many anime comparing to some people, and I'm being concerning about Japanese anime because it's being more and more commercial, I mean I still love anime, but I hope anime can be better and better in the future.