Do you have a daily diet ?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by ipowermix, Apr 29, 2017.

1. laiza2019

laiza2019 New Member

No, i don't have. In fact i really wanted to be fat. It's just that my metabolism works fast even if i ate a lot. I eat three meals a day and also snacks, yet i am still thin. Fortunately, i am not sick and i don't experience colds for how many years. With that i could say that i have a strong immune system. Even if that so, i am still thankful and very grateful to what i have, for what God has given me.

2. Marshawn

Marshawn New Member

I would like to share a few comments on my diet and routine. First thing first I always try and eat at least two meals a day .One meal at noon and the other when the sun goes down.Digestion works best at noon and your sunset meal helps you relax and get ready to turn in for the night. I also like to incorporate fresh water or tea soon as I wake up. And to make it in between meals I like to keep herbs spices and fruit on hand. This routine can definitely get you to the next level. I really hope this post was helpful.

3. Impalals01

Impalals01 New Member

Now I have a daily diet. Every morning when I get up I drink a bottle of water, and then I make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Then I make a fruit smoothie with all-natural fruits that I buy from the grocery store daily period ever since I started doing that I have been feeling better and healthier overall.

4. hnnhandreafe

hnnhandreafe New Member

I don't have any daily diet. What I'm doing is intermittent fasting which is very effective for me. Intermittent fasting is not a type of diet. You will not eat for 16 hours, and then after 16hrs. you will eat for 8hrs. anything you want. I will start my dieat from 6pm until 10am in the morning, and from 10am up until 5:59pm I will everything I want. And it drastically changed me. Better sleep at night, more productive, and I feel really healthy.

5. JoyRam

JoyRam New Member

As an asian girl, i really can't help not to have rice in my meal, however they say that this is the culprit why most of us got big belly. just to share with you now my daily diet, it helps me to control my calories but not the rice... :)

1 cup rice OR 1 cup veggies
    AND 1 palm size of chicken meat without skin and not fry.

OR 1 palm size fish both sides, I eat this instead of chicken.
    Tofu will do too. I eat boiled egg if I feel really hungry, less calories compare junk food.

No pork and beef as well as sweets and soda, chips, no no this time.

And a lot of water intake. You can read my post in the other forum about "Drink lot of water..."

6. veryel28

veryel28 New Member

I always make sure to always include in my diet vegetables at least one meal a day, then green tea and lemon water. It greatly helps! I also include fruits --- any, once a day. With vitamins and drinking at least 3ltrs of water. This is what I consider healthy and clean. It's just a simple routine, but I hope this helps!

7. Remziel

Remziel Member

I don't have specific diet plan. But I love eating veggies and drink lots of water. Then every morning I spend time to exercise.

8. CherrySign

CherrySign New Member

Yes I have one. Now I'm doing a Keto Diet. It consist of low carb and no sugar fruits that will make me lose weight and have the mental attitude that I need. I also do fasting with it. I never felt hungry not like before with high carb diet that makes me hungry all day. With those cravings that made me crazy. Crash eating everything I see. But today I learned to maintain everything that portion that I will have, the right time to eat. So happy that I discover this way of eating.

9. Writerbgsmith

Writerbgsmith New Member

I’ve been doing 16/8 intermittent fasting several days a week – typically Monday through Friday – as a weight loss strategy and a way to improve my overall health. If you’re not familiar with 16/8 intermittent fasting, it is a dieting strategy that restricts any calorie intake for 16 hours, while allowing for sensible meal consumption during eight hours of the day. In addition to enhancing weight loss – intermittent fasting is believed to boost brain function, improve blood sugar, and increase longevity.

After two weeks of consistent 16/8 intermittent fasting (Monday through Friday), I’ve lost roughly five pounds and feel more energized – despite not eating for 16 hours. In fact, I noticed that I don’t feel as sleepy as I do after eating a large breakfast in the morning. I can’t attest to any of the other claims, and a future blood test from my doctor will determine if intermittent fasting has improved my glucose levels. However, given the weight loss and a recent boost in energy, I believe I will continue practicing 16/8 intermittent fasting for a while. Have you tried 16/8 intermittent fasting? What were the results?

10. wussy

wussy New Member

I really love the keto diet and I've made a lot of progress in changing my eating habits in the past year.
    One thing that really helped me get started was having access to a quality ketogenic diet cookbook.
    Recently I found one that offers 148 ketogenic recipes complete with meal planning tips.
    It also provides you with handy list of high-carb foods to avoid and advice on how to neutralize your cravings for those foods.
    The recipes are amazing and there's enough recipes there to keep you from getting bored with your diet.
    I highly recommend it.

11. Floris564

Floris564 New Member

I eat and drink diary everyday! I haven't broken a bone once. I am very healthy and I feel very healthy. My opinion is that you have to add diary in your diet!

12. Addiepogi

Addiepogi New Member

Well iknow an easy way of dieting technique that i use to my self and some of my clients, counting your macros is the key on your diet for example you are eating 2500 calories a day if you want to lose weight cut your caloric intake to 2000 to 1500 calories a day you can track your caloric intake using fitnesspal you can download it to play store, Remember you can eat everything you want but in moderation just always track your caloric intake.

13. mabs0820

mabs0820 New Member

I have a diet plan today, But I think it is more of eating pattern, It is Intermmitent Fasting or IF. I started this eating pattern last week

14. abgrey

abgrey New Member

Yes! Growing up, my family struggled with a healthy lifestyle and faced many food-caused illnesses like heart disease and diabetes. In my adulthood, I decided that enough was enough and I was going to devote myself to a healthy lifestyle. My husband and I have been following a Whole Foods Plant Based lifestyle for three years now and we have never felt better! We're in the best shape of our lives and we eat such a wide variety of foods. Lots of grains, veggies, fruits, and starches! I am so devoted to this lifestyle, I recommend it to everyone I know.

15. fordhamgirl914

fordhamgirl914 New Member

I have been trying to break away from calling it a diet, because it is more a lifestyle. So yes, my lifestyle incorporates a daily green juice of choice, loads of fruits and veggies. Healthy nutrient dense fats from nuts and a healthy sleep hygiene.

16. snesz08

snesz08 Member

I don't have a daily diet but balanced diet. I eat fruits and vegetables that good source of vitamins and minerals. source of fibre and prevent constipation. I sleep 8 hours a day, drink plenty of water. I think it may help to have a healthy diet.

17. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

Am currently a student and i must have balanced diet daily which will cater for body functions and energy to do my daily activities.

18. Yes I have! I want to live healthy and happy. I always take care and love my health, it is the best gift that I can give to myself.

19. Rooneey

Rooneey Member

I am not into diet. I am a malnourished. I need to eat more so i could be healthy. No ones gonna take care of me if i am sick. Diet is not on my vocabulary. I have vitamins but i dont know i am still thin.

20. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

I am on a high-testosterone diet right now. My diet is composed of good, healthy quality fats, animal protein, good carbs and green veggies everyday. I took extra virgin olive oil, virgin coconut oil and flax oil for my healthy fats. For my protein, I eat beef, chicken and some fish like salmon or tuna and I eat carbs especially before working out like potatoes and white rice to give me energy throughout my session. And lastly, I eat green veggies which consists of lettuce, broccoli, bok choy, cabbage and red & green bell pepper as my multivitamin and I get my fiber from veggies to clear out the protein waste that has been digested. Dont forget to drink a minimum of 5 liters of water a day and stay hydrated! :)