Do you know how to get paid from post loop?

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Challenges' started by AngeloArrow, Jun 23, 2017.

?

How much earnings have you made from postloop?

1. $1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. $100

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other amount more than $100

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AngeloArrow

AngeloArrow New Member

How do I get paid for signing up at Postloop?

2. Noel Angeles

Noel Angeles Member

You get paid by earning points and exchanging them for money. You earn points by subscribing to several sites. Once you are subscribed, to earn points you have to write and post comments on various topics. When you have earned the necessary number of points, you can opt to convert and withdraw it via PayPal. Minimum Withdrawal is $5 or 100 points.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  3. roshan98

roshan98 New Member

You get paid by commenting on posts or creating a new thread in various forums. You earn points for your actions. After you have 100 points, you can withdraw your earnings The payment method is Paypal

4. ejaysancha123

ejaysancha123 New Member

First you will have to post your answers onto forums and you will earn points from it, then you can redeem it and if you want to withdraw you need to have a paypal account.

5. You have to sign up first and verified your email. After that you have to subscribe. In the First 10 post, you have to be good in order to have a good ratings. 100 comment is equal to 5$.

6. stone13

stone13 New Member

I am a newbie here in postloop. Before i registered here, someone post in a youture how to earn money online which is postloop. I decided to signed up here because i want to experience how to get maney online. This website i think its very useful because its not only can earn maney but also its develop your gramar and communication skills. Maybe soon i can earn a lot of points so they will pay me.

7. stone13

stone13 New Member

Who's the old member here?
    Did you pay out already?
    How many points did you got in a week?