Do you like funny or serious type boyfriend/girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by michpiong, Mar 20, 2019.

1. michpiong

michpiong Member

2. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

I am a funny guy and I love making my partner laugh. She is always happy maybe because she is also a funny person. And it is easier for us to communicate with each other because we have a lot of similarities. Same taste about food and preferences.

3. BigEyes

BigEyes Member

I love a funny guy since I am a happy person who always want to laugh.I am happy I have a partner who always do everything to makes me smile.Do crazy things just to make me happy.

4. shaamei

shaamei Member

A right amount of blend of funny and serious is definitely my preference. But most of the time I like a crazy and weird person. It more like some one who can compliment my personality and character.

5. BigEyes

BigEyes Member

both.Funny at the same time serious.I am blessed enough to have that kind of boyfriend.We both love doing crazy things.

6. zmdg27

zmdg27 New Member

I would like to have a boyfriend who can be both serious and funny. I would like someone who would make me laugh than someone who is always serious.

7. quercitron

quercitron Member

A serious guy with a good sense of humour goes a long way. I'll probably be able to get a long with such a guy.