Do you like Money?

Discussion in 'Magazine Article Writing' started by Roslyn, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Roslyn

Roslyn New Member

Yes of course! "Do what you love and the money will follow", they say. But how will I do what I love if I don't have a money at first. An example is, I love reading books but how will I read book without it.

Money is the most basic medium of transaction. Even in ancient times, people used to trade their goods, they called barter. It is not easy as we couldn't exchange services, products or goods without setting a particular value for each things.

I do like money because it's the main course to fulfill my needs and wants.

I do like money but I don't love money.:thumbsup:

2. mythalot

mythalot New Member

Yes! Are you giving out money? I'd love to get tons of money. I'd love to swim in money in a big tub of it instead of water. Money is awesome because you can buy lots of stuff with it. Most of the time I'm broke because I spend too much of it too quickly. If I had more of it then I would buy better and greater stuff and maybe help people get some too because some people could use some more money in their pockets. It is very common for people to ask money from me it's a shame people don't have enough. Money is not free and people have to work for it but it's good that people can buy stuff by working hard for it. It would be so cool if money could be free as air.

3. Peztana

Peztana New Member

Yes, I like money. But I like more the things I can get with it, quality-of-life for my family. Money is just a tool or a way to get services and goods, which make life easier. There are people, who just hoard money without purpose, nor improving their quality-of-life. I think they don't know the reason why money was made.

4. Bamegr

Bamegr New Member

I really don't like money but i "need" it to survive. In today's materialistic world, we pay for almost everything... electricity, water, transportation(via fuel), housing, clothes, food, school, medicines, hospitals, internet... you name it! Because of money, some people becomes greedy... Because of money, many people hate, fight or even die.
    If it wasn't a necessity, believe me... I won't crave for it! On the other hand, when you do not have much money, choice may be something that you cannot afford. The choices available to you may not really be choices at all.
    Money is not everything and there are other things that are more valuable in life . Money "may be" a tool or medium to achieve happiness but it can never be everlasting happiness in itself.

5. danique

danique New Member

I like money for what it can do for you in life. There is a difference between liking money and loving money. When you love money you can become obsessed which could then lead you to do some things that you otherwise wouldn't do if you weren't obsessed with loving money. To be honest we all need money to survive in the world.

6. enilanyer

enilanyer New Member

It's not that I don't like money but instead, I NEED money to sustain a living. Because money is just there, but you won't be able to bring it to your grave with you once you leave this earth. Money is important, because without it you won't be able to buy your daily needs and the things that you want. You need to make efforts and work really hard to get paid right and earn savings for your future and for your family, especially for your children. Because what every you have right now, once you're gone, that wealth will be inherited by your children.

7. Will_post_4_food

Will_post_4_food New Member

I'd have to agree, I don't really like money but I enjoy the thing it can provide in life. If there were a way to function in life without having money I would prefer that way of life. People that say they don't need money to survive are either living in a fantasy word, or they grew up in the country and learned to be highly self-sufficient. Unfortunately, I am not one of those people :laugh:. Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed reading with you had to say.

8. like4like

like4like New Member

I am very fond of money, it is a source of inspiration for me to overcome the barrier of life .
    I used to lose a lot of money to forget family happiness just because of it

9. bencherik

bencherik New Member

Who dosen't??? But I need to really understand my relationship with money. I need to like money and have healthy behaviours with my money to become financially secure and reach my full potential!