do you like old movie or new movie ?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by moemen55, Apr 8, 2019.

1. moemen55

moemen55 Member

in my opinion the difference between 1970s movies and 2019 movies is what the movie need in that time and now.

in my vision now we need a batter actor, in the other hand 70s need a great director to get out the low quality of making material.

what do you see ?

2. jaykenth

jaykenth Member

I mostly like old movies, I like the new one but its only a few compared to the old movies that I like. There are a lot of great stories with the old movies that I have watched than the new movies. In new movies, it shows better CGI or animation so it feels real but the stories are bad. I am not saying all of the new movies are like that, there are new movies about romance and comedy also that doesn't involve CGI. Its just that I like the stories more than the good scenes.

1 person likes this.
  3. Sindi25

Sindi25 Member

I actually prefer older movies. They just feel so much more genuine than newer movies. The stories are better and the actors are better in most cases too. Maybe it is because the older movies remind me of a nice quieter time in my life.

4. Aviecells

Aviecells Member

For me both. I watch old movies until depends on the story board, the characters and director. But I also like new movies because of the new ideas or plots of the story, it's very modern. I also like new movies because of the modern technology they use to make the movie appealable to movie goers.

5. ClaireG

ClaireG Member

I actually like both as long as the genre suits my taste then it would be fine for me. I love watching movies during my vacant hours. It makes me feel great specially if the movie is really worth watching. I don't mind how long it ends as long as I am not bored by it. Watching movies helps me motivate my imagination even more since I'm a writer. Aside from that it's a great time to spend with your friends, family, or even love ones.