do you like the movie titanic?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by ememchoco, Mar 26, 2019.

1. ememchoco

ememchoco New Member

I watched this when I was a kid but until now I was repeating again because I was so inpired and so excited by the artists involved in the movie.
    I want to show and watch it to my children so they can see and know true love and how to sacrifice people for love ....

2. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

I love the movie “TITANIC” because it's a timeless movie with amazing acting and an incredible storyline.

3. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

This film is one of the best ever made without a doubt, this is an excellent representation of the disaster and has an emotional affect on everyone who watches it and is the most successful film of all time.

4. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

Those that actually think about it will realize that it is about so much more than just the love of Jack and Rose, there are so many other ideas in this film and that's what adds to the love story and makes it so amazing. :)

5. NellSeon

NellSeon New Member

I lOVE Titanic! It's one of the movies that I like to watch over and over again. The actors and the story's great and it gave a different kind of impression to me when I saw that. It's one of the movies that made me want to be a writer because the film makes you question what are the things you are willing to let go for your love-ones and what you are willing to do for them to survive.

6. breego

breego New Member

I like it mostly for the visual effects. I remember watching it as a kid and being awestruck by it's visuals. I like the story but if I were to watch it again, it would be for the VFX aspect of it. The behind the scenes of this movie, I would say is just as fascinating as the movies itself. The filmmakers did so much research and went into so much detail when making this movie.
    You hear things like making the set just a little bit larger because the people today are on average larger than people back in the time of the real Titanic. And how they invented a remotely controlled sub for underwater research. The carpets in the movie was designed by the same company that designed the carpets for the original Titanic! It's really amazing how much effort was put into making this movie.
    If you are into behind the scenes documentaries about movies then you should watch the ones for The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. I think there is 3+ hours of behind the scenes content for it!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  7. Anjin

Anjin Member

Yes, I like it. I think, most of the people liked it. It's one of the best movies I watched. The actors are great, the graphics are good even though it's an old movie. I can watch all over again and my emotion while watching it are still the same. The lesson of the story and the story itself is beautiful. You will do anything for love and for your freedom even if your life is at stake.

8. Malyn16

Malyn16 New Member

Why not love titanic.. First the very handsome DiCaprio... You will inlove with.. I remember that is one movie our teacher let us watch and he made us a summary to it and that day my cousin had acrush to leo

9. apolinske28

apolinske28 New Member

I liked it. It was a good movie. They say that making a movie around water is difficult. Considering that, it was pretty well done.

10. MyOCDisWorkable

MyOCDisWorkable New Member

As a woman, I'm always outside of the majority when I say I hate this movie. For several reasons. One, I don't associate the tragedy of the Titanic with anything even remotely romantic. I get it, it was a plot tool, but for someone that is illogically logical, its asinine.

Two, I'm almost positive the run time of the movie exceeds the sinking of actual the ship.

11. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

I like this movie a really love it.

12. mdenverbgaspar

mdenverbgaspar New Member

I love the movie “TITANIC” because it's a timeless movie with amazing acting and an incredible storyline.

This film is one of the best ever made without a doubt, this is an excellent representation of the disaster and has an emotional affect on everyone who watches it and is the most successful film of all time.

Those that actually think about it will realize that it is about so much more than just the love of Jack and Rose, there are so many other ideas in this film and that's what adds to the love story and makes it so amazing. :)

I like the authenticity of the ships interiors. It's great to see what life on board would have been like. The lifestyle of the middle and upper classes must have been, so different back then.

It's also quite interesting to catch a glimpse of the immense power of these giant ships. The work involved in building the engines alone must have been quite phenomenal.

13. jaykenth

jaykenth Member

I love this movie. The first time I saw the great actor Leo in a movie. I never thought that he is a legend in acting. The story of this movie is the best, I really don't think that the Avatar is better than this movie.

14. yacinezahi

yacinezahi New Member

yes but make me sad

15. jsaxon1502

jsaxon1502 New Member

Yes! I love the movie because it not only is a love story but it also shows how traumatic being on the ship would have been. I think the way they brought the ship to life was amazing and I liked how the love story was about a rich privileged woman falling in love with someone she never should have even met. Now I have to go watch it again! :laugh:

16. diazvac

diazvac Member

James Cameron brings back the 1912 tragedy but this time he adds up a very interesting love story that no one ever can dream of. One of the lessons I learned from this movie is that to make each day count in our lives because we don't know what hand we are going to get dealt. We must enjoy our life to the fullest and forget all the things that make us unhappy.

17. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

I don't just love Titatic, I L-O-V-E IT!!! The movie gives me chills. I kept on watching a million times already.

18. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I preferred L.A. Confidential.

19. Osayiogbebor

Osayiogbebor New Member

I watched it for the first time when I was little but never liked it till I watched it again last year, it was such an emotional and interesting movie!!!

20. yetyet

yetyet Member

I watched Titanic and I love it. The movie is very exciting and so actors are so good on portraying their characters. It cries my a river, it was a very dramatic yet very interesting film that I've ever watched. Nothing compares titanic for me.

21. Anniechrispat

Anniechrispat New Member

Like is an understatement
    I love the movie

22. Lasheen123

Lasheen123 Member

Yes, I never get bored of this movie. It is just full of emotions that makes you so attracted to it.

23. vanky

vanky New Member

I love this movie because of Leonardo Decaprio:p:p

24. RyanIsTrying

RyanIsTrying New Member

Titanic is one of the most beautiful romantic movies ever created to me. The whole being of the movie was just basically two kids from different sides of the tracks meeting on the train going nowhere but everywhere together. Movie was phenomenal.

25. Dreyaan

Dreyaan New Member

The movie titanic is one of the movie of the century. I really love the movie titanic, the characters are good, the movie is not too difference from the real story but i'm a bit sad with the truth that jack end up dead.

26. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

YES. I watched it for the first time woth my friends few years ago. And sweaaaar it made us cry and daydream.

27. Shawty05

Shawty05 New Member

Big Yes! I love Titanic Movie where you can see all the different obstacle and struggle of each human being. Surviving, Loving , Passionate, Sacrificing and the only can save is FAITH

28. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

Yes,I like Titanic movie because it is really good movie around the water, There is very big ship in the water and it is suddenly deepen in the water. Many passengers went into the water and some passengers are out of water difficulty way. I consider that actress is so beautiful and she is swimming in ocean after that she went out on the land.

29. LMjay

LMjay New Member

I love the movie Titanic infact I don't want to sound weird, but I have watched the movie 7 times. The only question I always ask is, did Jack really had to die? That always makes me sad.

30. kianezoe

kianezoe New Member

Yes,i liked it.It's one of highiest paid movies.The story and their love scenes are grate