Do you like the NETFLIX's version of the 90's comic character "The adventures of Sabrina"

Discussion in 'Television' started by Meian19, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Meian19

Meian19 New Member

Actually, I very much like it, but some of the scenes and characters are very scary for me, in my opinion. It really meet my expections. Too bad they still don't have new episodes . All in all it was a good version but it's too dark and Sabrina and other witches looks like more illuminati.

1 person likes this.
  2. micohatienza

micohatienza New Member

Actually I like that Netflix did this, but for me its too scary. Witches are like illuminati. I loved the character of Sabrina. My son is too scared when he see her. But please Netflix go and post a new episode.

1 person likes this.
  3. Viridia

Viridia New Member

I was really skeptical, but decided to give it a shot anyway. I really enjoyed it! It isn't at all scary to me, though I can definitely see how it could be! I thought they did a great job of incorporating various traditional myths and modern stereotypes to tell the story. I felt that it could really be interpreted differently depending on your knowledge of the various theologies involved, which means it's a bit of a different experience for everyone!

1 person likes this.
  4. jyousey

jyousey New Member

I was a little skeptical at first. I had to watch the first episode and give myself time to process before watching the rest. I had to mentally separate it from Sabrina The Teenage Witch (what I was used to growing up). After that I really enjoyed it. It is dark but it is also different which was nice. I really want more episodes to watch.

1 person likes this.
  5. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

It was based on a mature and horror version of he comics. It was great but I am beginning to wonder if we are killing innocence by pushing the envelope too far.

1 person likes this.
  6. lakhdare

lakhdare New Member

time's up for Netflix i like it

7. missmelon17

missmelon17 Member

Ohhh.. This is the first time i've heard about it. Is it worth watching?

It's our summer break and i'm looking for movies to watch that i could enjoy. Could someone please give me a brief background about it? Results from search engines did not give me enough reason to watch it.

8. milkyways

milkyways New Member

I recently finished it and I loved it so much! I've been interested in witchcraft ever since. I actually thought that this series is cute and all because of the Sabrina the Teenage Witch before but when I watched it for the first time, I was shocked since it's somehow dark and evil, you know. I can't wait for the Part 3! I just love everything in it though.